Might & Magic X - Legacy is Back!

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Might & Magic X - Legacy is Back!

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 21 Oct 2021, 19:48

https://www.celestialheavens.com/images/news/MMXL_Beauty_and_the_Beast_115947_157397.jpg

Might & Magic X - Legacy is back! And Ubisoft claims that all has been fixed and as a bonus, for owners of a base game, all DLCs are free.

Back as back, come and check on Steam.

-- And in fact, you can now gladly ignore the review bombing, as it isn't relevant anymore. --

Ubisoft says:

"Our teams have spent the last few months investigating and testing the different solutions to make sure players' experience lives up to our standards in terms of quality of service," the Ubisoft Support account tweeted. "Today, we're happy to announce that all conditions are met to bring the game back to the Ubisoft Store and Steam, and that new and returning players can now venture into the wide and mysterious world of Ashan again."

As an apology for the hassle, Ubisoft is also making The Falcon and the Unicorn DLC free for all owners of the base game.

Let us know, if it meets your requirements too! 

~source: pcgamer

Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Might & Magic X - Legacy is Back!

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Oct 2021, 16:42

Hmmm, not sure if it's enought to bring me back for a second experience. ;|
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

raekuul
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby raekuul » 24 Oct 2021, 02:18

I never beat the base game so this is good news for me

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Dec 2021, 19:20

Seeing that's Christmas time, it's a tad worse news. Ubisoft forget to return this game to its own shop, so you cannot shop it over Ubisoft Play/Connect at all or use the Chritmas discount.

At the same time, it's not part of any action over Steam, where you can get it for disturbingly standard price. So I wrote them an email and waiting for their response.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “News”