The Cultist → The Ship

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: The Cultist → The Ship

Unread postby Pol » 17 Sep 2021, 17:33

Why not to try setup some decoy (another hero)?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Re: The Cultist → The Ship

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 25 Sep 2023, 22:47

The Ship, Heroic, Max 30

I chose the druids. Sylvan troops will desert Agrael but not another hero, even a demon.

From my diary.

Week 1, Headed East, Master Hunters joined. Took the sylvan town.

Week 2, Took the inferno below ground. Hired a utility hero.

Week 3, chased down and defeated a green hero. Not ready to convert to an inferno army. Agrael reached L25.

Week 4, scrambling to equip Agrael with an inferno army while turning over the Sylvan troops to the #2 demon hero. Took the eastern preserve. Marbas, commanding a Sylvan army is up to L11.

Week 5, I was finally offered something other than demonic heroes in the taverns! Took the western Sylvan Town.

Week 6, Hired a L18 Ranger, Wyngaal! Hard to get him joined with my main Sylvan army.

Week 7, Agrael up to L27.

Week 8, Wyngaal tried to take out 20 Emerald Dragons. The casualties were high and the game closed itself immediately without an opportunity to save so I didn't rerun that battle now. Agrael approached the Spectral Dragons and received a new quest. Wyngaal L20!

Week 9, completed the Dragon Quest. Agrael has to have the 100 hunters and stop one step short of conflict to complete the quest.

Week 10, 4 stat bonuses beyond quest garrison. Defeated the "back door" garrison.

Concept: send Wyngaal and a huge Sylvan army in first to win or inflict serious casualties.

Week 12, Agrael defeated the primary Green garrison with minimal casualties.

Week 13, Agrael reached L29! Officially unable to acquire the Instant Summoning Skill. Visited Sylvan's Ancient for L30.

Wyngaal finished @ 4,1,7. Easy battle.

Return to “Articles”