King's Bounty II - Delayed second time

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

King's Bounty II - Delayed second time

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 14 Feb 2021, 08:13

The release date was pushed to late August (August 24, 2021). According to the game’s producer, Denis Maltzev, the game is “complete and playable”, but they want more time to make sure it’s the best it can possibly be. In fully he states:

“We are currently at a stage where the game is complete and playable, but we need more time to finish playtesting, fixing, polishing, and postponing launch will give us the precious months to balancing phase, much needed for such important project for us, with its ambitious, open world, its complex narrative, deep turn-based tactical and RPG mechanics.”
https://www.youtube.com/embed/f2zXkrEMJrw

source: pcgamesn.com
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: King's Bounty II - Delayed second time

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Feb 2021, 17:04

Nice someone still cares to have thing as polished as possible. I get aggravated with that Day 1 update tosh.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 03 Mar 2021, 22:29

They can delay it all they want. I am thinking of going back and finishing Crossworlds with my human army setup and rune mages. This thing looks more and more like that new Fantasy General game, it doesn't seem to have anything in common with the games I played and loved.
Besides, Diablo II Resurrected is coming this year too, so I will be more busy with that. :-D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 04 Mar 2021, 17:57

Diablo II Resurrected? Oh ...
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “News”