My M&M Assets repacked & reuploaded (updated genie + old MMX characters)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
KankiBoldman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: MM7 Portraits Retouching & the rest of my stuff, too, actually

Unread postby KankiBoldman » 20 Jun 2019, 19:11

Where can you download these portraits ? The links doesn't work anymore.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 04 Nov 2019, 17:07

Bump.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 08 Nov 2019, 22:50

I've posted updated link a while back. It's in the eyesore red font at the very start of the post :P

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 09 Nov 2019, 04:00

Okay, just browsing old threads and I was just making sure. :) Didn't realize the poster I replied to here didn't check the first post even though that was last edited before they made that post.
Last edited by Steven Aus on 09 Nov 2019, 04:04, edited 1 time in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

SpectralDragon
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby SpectralDragon » 13 Dec 2020, 11:45

Echo wrote: :gong:
Apologies for being a Necromancer for this post, I˙m just here to tell you that I´ve noticed that your Genie character selection is missing their proper Diseased portrait, so I took it upon myself to add it in the download that was provided by jmaster in MMMerge forums.

Image (it´s in .png because it was easier for the program :D )

I´m kind of icked about her Unconscious portrait as well, but there isn˙t much I can do because I don˙t know what "basic colors" did you use to create her. ^^;
Yes?

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 09 Jan 2021, 23:49

%
%

EDIT: head over to the first post for new packages. These ones here are depreciated :no:

Hey, so there is a diseased Genie in there :) It didn't feel right to me that a magical creature would get typical warts so I did something else with her.

Poison was this: Image
Disease this: Image
And unconscious this, drained of color instead of bruised: Image

All genie assets: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxX3H0 ... sp=sharing

You can get the palette used in any of the images you'd like to modify but going to Photoshop's (idk in other software) image mode and changing it to "Indexed" color, then probably "local" in this case. And then you can open the palette there and save it somewhere to later import and whatnot :)

You can modify them as you like, btw. All good. Just figured I'd upload the package in case something went missing. Damn you, Speedyshare :c

Last edited by Echo on 14 Jan 2021, 15:14, edited 6 times in total.

SpectralDragon
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby SpectralDragon » 10 Jan 2021, 11:51

Echo wrote:Hey, so there is a diseased Genie in there :) It didn't feel right to me that a magical creature would get typical warts so I did something else with her.

You can modify them as you like, btw. All good. Just figured I'd upload the package in case something went missing. Damn you, Speedyshare :c
Thank you so much! This actually came to my attention as soon as someone who is a fan of Might and Magic Merge linked those assets there, but they were incomplete, thus I had to go to the source like this.
Yes?

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 10 Jan 2021, 15:00

Sure thing, if you ever need anything else, just shoot me a private message. I'm rarely around the forums, but I do usually get e-mail notifications about messages and respond if I can :)

I'll try to sift through all my assets and pack them up again for easy access too. It's about time :P And since folks seem to still want this or that (surprising, but cool :D), maybe it will come in handy one day.
Last edited by Echo on 10 Jan 2021, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.

SpectralDragon
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby SpectralDragon » 10 Jan 2021, 22:14

Echo wrote:Sure thing, if you ever need anything else, just shoot me a private message. I'm rarely around the forums, but I do usually get e-mail notifications about messages and respond if I can :)

I'll try to sift through all my assets and pack them up again for easy access too. It's about time :P And since folks seem to still want this or that (surprising, but cool :D), maybe it will come in handy one day.
As long as one can access it from here, that is, which I can understand if you don˙t wish to show it. :tsup:

Please do, since they˙re definitely gaining traction, so that what´s left of your project can survive in other ones. :hug: :tsup:
Yes?

Echo
Demon
Demon

Re: My MM7 & MM8 Assets repacked & reuploaded, free to edit and repurpose

Unread postby Echo » 11 Jan 2021, 01:37

If you send me a private message here on the forums, the forum will e-mail me as auto-bot letting me know :)

I edited the first post, everything should be there now.
Last edited by Echo on 11 Jan 2021, 01:38, edited 1 time in total.

jmaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jmaster » 11 Jan 2021, 21:04

Hello and thank you very much for your arts :) I think, that the more playable characters the better, if I have free time I'll try to make them compatitible with MMMerge(if you don't mind). But for genie for now I haven't found way to add extra paperdoll...
Only one question about MM8 characters left hand - they were made for your mod or there is possibility to rotate second weapon image in mm8? I mean that in mm8 primary and secondary weapons by default rotated at 90 degrees.

BTW, link MM6 Angel & Genie doesn't open for me, google says that I need to ask for file access.

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Anubis » 12 Jan 2021, 03:55

That Genie Assets link doesn't work.

And, yes, please! Your assets are so amazing! I use them in my MM playthroughs!

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 14 Jan 2021, 15:13

That's because I repacked everything properly and updated first post :) Head over there and let me know if I missed any link permissions there :p

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 17 Jan 2021, 03:25

Echo wrote:Image
Yes! Now pretty much perfect. Although, there is a little bit too little whirlwind on her left butt cheek, where there was too much in original version. Now right butt cheek has even more. Ideally left butt cheek should have a bit more whirlwind than the right one.
Great job!
Echo wrote:That's because I repacked everything properly and updated first post :) Head over there and let me know if I missed any link permissions there :p
The first one, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G4DSjp ... sp=sharing

Once someone does genie clothes I can make her appear in regular MM8 too.
Last edited by GrayFace on 17 Jan 2021, 03:32, edited 1 time in total.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 17 Jan 2021, 04:14

Genies can wear boots too!
Ok, just kidding :)
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 17 Jan 2021, 20:09

Fixed the link permissions, thanks for letting me know. Once I find a moment I might see about modifying the hip swirlies, I see what you mean :)

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 31 Oct 2022, 21:17

:disagree:
Last edited by Echo on 31 Oct 2022, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Echo
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Echo » 31 Oct 2022, 21:19

GrayFace wrote: 17 Jan 2021, 04:14 Image
Genies can wear boots too!
Ok, just kidding :)
Idk how I missed that before, but it's A+. Reminds me of the LoL memes about their medusa and siren characters buying boot items.

Hey there folks, due to some recurring questions landing in my inbox, I've scrounged up some time to clean up here a bit. The characters are now sorted out, cleaned up, and reuploaded :)

I've also added a legged variant of the genie and adjusted both the genie and angel to be useable in MM8. It's no work of art, but I had only a cat-infested mouse to work with so I think it's fine all things considered. These are old works, but I don't have time to redo them fresh and sparkly :( But I at least want to make them easy to find and access in case someone liked them as they are or wanted to mangle them and remake them into whatever suits their fancy.

DomPatch
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: My M&M Assets repacked & reuploaded (updated genie + old MMX characters)

Unread postby DomPatch » 12 Sep 2023, 19:08

So sorry if this has been posted but how do I implement these faces into MM7? I downloaded them but unsure where to put them in my game files. By the way they are super impressive!

Anubis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Re: My M&M Assets repacked & reuploaded (updated genie + old MMX characters)

Unread postby Anubis » 17 Sep 2023, 16:00

https://grayface.github.io/mm/#MMArchive

Use this tool and put the files in icons.lod

I'd recommend making a backup of the files you edit though. Also, iirc, some of Echo's character portraits have some missing textures/incorrect textures. I don't remember which ones though

Return to “Might and Magic”