Can't play

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cher
Peasant
Peasant

Can't play

Unread postby cher » 09 Jun 2020, 08:59

I don't know if anyone is around here anymore but here goes. I played HOMM years ago and now I am confined to a wheelchair want to re-play. Can't play HOMM6 because Ubicrap can't locate any of my old savegames. I I could just load 1 then I could play offline. Any help out there for me? I've submitted a help thingie to no avail. Many thanks

Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Re: Can't play

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 28 Jun 2020, 15:09

If they weren't cloudsaved, you may be out of luck. On the other hand, between the might/magic choice and the blood/tears choice, the campaigns are eminently replayable (I recently started over, myself, and for much the same reason . . . I didn't copy over my saves when I got a new computer).

Are you on a different computer/OS since the last time you saved a H6 game?
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

william65
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby william65 » 17 Jul 2023, 07:34

cher wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 08:59 I don't know if anyone is around here anymore but here goes. I played HOMM years ago and now I am confined to a wheelchair want to re-play. Can't play HOMM6 because Ubicrap can't locate any of my old savegames. I I could just load 1 then I could play offline. Any help out there for me? I've submitted a help thingie to no avail. Many thanks
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your old save games for Heroes of Might and Magic. One possible solution could be to try and locate your old game files, which may contain your saved progress. If you're unable to find them, you may need to start fresh with a new game. Nonetheless, it's great to hear that you're interested in playing the game again, and I hope you're able to enjoy it despite the challenges you face.

evawillms
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby evawillms » 20 Nov 2023, 01:49

If you have the game installed through a platform like Steam, try verifying the game files. This process checks for any missing or corrupted files and replaces them as needed. Right-click on the game in your Steam library, go to Properties, and look for the option to verify game files. Run 3

notcanola
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby notcanola » 21 Nov 2023, 08:18

I'm having the same problem. The sad thing here is that even though I have consulted all the opinions here, it seems my problem still cannot be resolved. connections game

Return to “Heroes V-VI”