Unholy Alliance → Wrath of Sandro

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 18 Jul 2007, 15:55

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/302

Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 18 Jul 2007, 15:55

I found it easier and surprisingly straightforward to go Southwest first into the teleporter and take the underground town first. Green underground will probably have cleared most of the northeast quadrant of the underground for you, so once you take his town, visit the Red Tent and go topside with the teleporter in the northeast and appear topside in the east, not far from the northeastern town.

Edited on Wed, Jul 18 2007, 12:17 by Grail Quest

ArchCerberos
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Unholy Alliance → Wrath of Sandro

Unread postby ArchCerberos » 14 Jun 2019, 16:02

Dunno if I was lucky or what. Got Logistics, Air and Earth Magics, Wisdom, Ballistics and the very rare Diplomacy on the other skill slots right on the first instance. Saved it to try to get archery (better Lich damage) or Intelligence in exchange for the ballistics to no avail.

Was tempted to stick with the Intelligence one too for more spellcasting but I think the Diplomacy+Expert Necro+AoDamned+Cloak+Earth(with TPortal for replenishment) can be great too.

ArchCerberos
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ArchCerberos » 14 Jun 2019, 16:18

ArchCerberos wrote:Dunno if I was lucky or what. Got Logistics, Air and Earth Magics, Wisdom, Ballistics and the very rare Diplomacy on the other skill slots right on the first instance. Saved it to try to get archery (better Lich damage) or Intelligence in exchange for the ballistics to no avail.

Was tempted to stick with the Intelligence one too for more spellcasting but I think the Diplomacy+Expert Necro+AoDamned+Cloak+Earth(with TPortal for replenishment) can be great too.
PS: Got another good combo with Wisdom+Earth+Archery+Ballistics+Logistic+Artillery if I want to go all Ranged on the opposition.

ArchCerberos
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ArchCerberos » 14 Jun 2019, 19:10

It seems the scenario, at least for me, 'decided to give me' Dimension door instead of the Town Portal, but I decided to play with the set I got with Air, Earth, Diplomacy, Ballistics, Logistics and the rest, as it cut the time down by a lot. I can alwasy get TP in the next Scenario, I hope? Haha

Sunay34
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sunay34 » 06 May 2020, 21:45

Well, after aproximately 30 saves and loads I finaly got Wisdom, Earth, Air, Logistics, Archery and Balistics (the last one was not my choice but aniway). I am almost sure that at the start besides Sorcery and Necromancy AI gives Wisdom as well.

Return to “Articles”