Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
cthscr
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 22.09.2019]

Unread postby cthscr » 04 Feb 2020, 07:25

Templayer wrote:You can open the console by F1.
Ctrl+F1

cthscr
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby cthscr » 04 Feb 2020, 10:39

joanthedark wrote:
Templayer wrote:The armour DOES appear to be repainted at the paperdoll - this seems to actually be the issue with armour placement rather than the game spawning non-repainted armours.
I believe that is the case, because after those screenshots I continued playing and found 2 relics which share the same art as the Golden Plate Armor, and they are placed correctly
Check this (put into Data/Tables, don't forget to backup your version of 'Complex item pictures.txt' first): https://drive.google.com/open?id=153tGd ... xwimvweWSa

Golden Plate coords are taken from Zeus/Pellinore (both have the same.)

joanthedark wrote:I also found a Chain Relic and this one is also placed where it should be
This one is a bit tricky. We have Galahad and Apollo having the same 'pic name' (chn5icon) while different colors/coords. (I want to hear some explanation about this bit. Looks like chn5alt has something with it.) Majestic Chain Mail coords are taken from Galahad, though you shouldn't be able to get it ingame without Debug Console yet (id 1677 just in case).

joanthedark wrote:So the wrong placement seems to be with non-relic armors only, I assumed this was a known case because Enroth chests and monsters do not drop mm6 leathers/chains/plates (same for unique places like Snergle's Caverns Waterfall that could also drop Golden Plate Armors), so when I got it from a barrel I was surprised, and of course even more surprised when I equipped it.
joanthedark wrote:
Templayer wrote:Also I think the same armour you had there has been reported as having wrong coordinates on the paperdoll.
Unfortunately I do not have an editor to make mm6 leathers, chains (to compare with Galahad) or the lower plate armors (not golden) appear inside the merge mod to check if this is the only piece with wrong placement coordinates, so what I did was to respawn the whole dungeon and save/reload in the same barrel location, to see if I could get anything different:

But in the 20+ tries I only got the same piece everytime (with different magic properties when it was identified), meaning this is literally the only item that can be looted from here. Maybe the reason why this piece of armor has been reported before is because it's the only mm6 armor currently spawnable inside the merge mod.
Coords are (surprisingly) in Data/Tables/Complex item pictures.txt. (I DO hate this project documentation sometimes.) I have tested only t1 (aka WomanPicCo from Scripts/Struct/RemoveItemLimits.lua. t0 is ManPicCo, t2 should be MinPicCo, t3 should be TrollPicCo. No idea about t4 and t5 (though maybe dwarf and dragon).)

As for the spawn, two barrels in 6D20.EVT are pre-defined to have Golden Plate. The only pre-defined spawn of Majestic Chain Mail was (a random one) in vanilla ZNWC, has been changed to Erudine Chainmail a while ago.

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 04 Feb 2020, 16:48

cthscr wrote:
Templayer wrote:You can open the console by F1.
Ctrl+F1

cthscr wrote:
joanthedark wrote:
Templayer wrote:The armour DOES appear to be repainted at the paperdoll - this seems to actually be the issue with armour placement rather than the game spawning non-repainted armours.
I believe that is the case, because after those screenshots I continued playing and found 2 relics which share the same art as the Golden Plate Armor, and they are placed correctly
Check this (put into Data/Tables, don't forget to backup your version of 'Complex item pictures.txt' first): https://drive.google.com/open?id=153tGd ... xwimvweWSa

Golden Plate coords are taken from Zeus/Pellinore (both have the same.)

*image*
Solution test -
After editing the txt table:

Code: Select all

for _, pl in Party do
	for i, val in pl.Skills do
		local skill, mastery = SplitSkill(val)
		pl.Skills[i] = JoinSkill(math.max(skill, 12), math.max(mastery, const.Master))
	end
end

evt[0].Add{"Inventory", 1680}
evt[0].Add{"Inventory", 1677}

Works flawlessly. Maybe we should put them to be spawned as well? Since they are fully functional...
cthscr wrote:
joanthedark wrote:I also found a Chain Relic and this one is also placed where it should be
This one is a bit tricky. We have Galahad and Apollo having the same 'pic name' (chn5icon) while different colors/coords. (I want to hear some explanation about this bit. Looks like chn5alt has something with it.) Majestic Chain Mail coords are taken from Galahad, though you shouldn't be able to get it ingame without Debug Console yet (id 1677 just in case).
Well, GrayFace I think (I think!) wanted to color the relics / artifact armours from MM6 to differentiate them from their bases. Unfortunately those changes were miniscule - the colour change was so small it was nearly indistinguishable from each other. I wanted to make the chainmail one (which we are testing) with blue and green highlights instead of the red ones (and I made spoof pictures to show how awesome that actually looks), but it never got implemented. This small change probably led to the creator forgetting to actually use the alt version, I think. Or something like that.
cthscr wrote:Coords are (surprisingly) in Data/Tables/Complex item pictures.txt. (I DO hate this project documentation sometimes.)
My favourite: "Cryptic as F*CK" :D :D :D
MMMerge Tracker (= Info + Paint Tracker + Missing Features + Suggestions):
https://goo.gl/ui24Bz
Anybody can view or suggest edits.

Dedicated MMMerge Forum (Bug Tracker included): shorturl.at/lryAF

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 04 Feb 2020, 17:18

Last edited by Templayer on 04 Feb 2020, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

justl
Demon
Demon

Unread postby justl » 05 Feb 2020, 17:04

Templayer wrote:

Works flawlessly. Maybe we should put them to be spawned as well? Since they are fully functional...
could those coords be applied to the lower tier plates as well? this way there can be put a whole junk back in the game
V2: Compendium of mm6-8 Secrets + Details about the base merge and DaveHer's redone merge (its in english!)
https://www.mightandmagicworld.de/fileb ... index.html

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 05 Feb 2020, 17:55

justl wrote:
Templayer wrote:

could those coords be applied to the lower tier plates as well? this way there can be put a whole junk back in the game
No, they are not repainted.

Because the highest tier armours from MM6 share the sprites base with their artifacts / relics of the same type, they are already repainted because GrayFace repainted artifacts / relics.

Lower-tier armours aren't that lucky. :creative:

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 08 Feb 2020, 18:07

joanthedark wrote:*Reports bug with armor positions*
The bug with armor positions has been fixed by cthscr for both the best MM6 plate and best MM6 chain armors.

Bug with starting skills have been fixed by cthscr.

You can either download the Community Branch of the Merge, or the Base Merge branch with fixes.

Both have fixes for those two bugs applied.

joanthedark
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby joanthedark » 08 Feb 2020, 18:18

No idea if this has been reported before but I keep getting this error while in Tomb of VARN:

It only happens when I'm close to Genie/Djinn/Efreet enemies, in the merge mod they can occasionally spawn Dust Devil (they don't normally do that).

The Genies can be in an open area (not a corridor) and the error will still popup, so the "out of bounds" is not related to them summoning Dust Devils in a close corridor where they could spawn inside a wall or something.

I assume its caused by the maximum amount of enemies that can spawn in a dungeon, because at first they could normally spawn the Dust Devil just fine, but after progressing more through the dungeon the error popup more often until it reached a point where no more Dust Devils were being created but the error still poping up a huge ton (indicating the Genies are trying to spawn Dust Devils).

This also happens in Castle Alamos where coincidentally there are also Dust Devils (and Twister/Air Elemental), so maybe the error is also tied to this specific enemy.

I tried looting all the lanterns to see if maybe the Genie's (and its variants) corpses still counted as enemies but to no avail, error still happens. It is a bit annoying because when it pops up the game pauses and becomes out of focus, so you can't continue playing until you close the multiple windows.

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 08 Feb 2020, 22:38

joanthedark wrote:No idea if this has been reported before but I keep getting this error while in Tomb of VARN:

It only happens when I'm close to Genie/Djinn/Efreet enemies, in the merge mod they can occasionally spawn Dust Devil (they don't normally do that).

The Genies can be in an open area (not a corridor) and the error will still popup, so the "out of bounds" is not related to them summoning Dust Devils in a close corridor where they could spawn inside a wall or something.

I assume its caused by the maximum amount of enemies that can spawn in a dungeon, because at first they could normally spawn the Dust Devil just fine, but after progressing more through the dungeon the error popup more often until it reached a point where no more Dust Devils were being created but the error still poping up a huge ton (indicating the Genies are trying to spawn Dust Devils).

This also happens in Castle Alamos where coincidentally there are also Dust Devils (and Twister/Air Elemental), so maybe the error is also tied to this specific enemy.

I tried looting all the lanterns to see if maybe the Genie's (and its variants) corpses still counted as enemies but to no avail, error still happens. It is a bit annoying because when it pops up the game pauses and becomes out of focus, so you can't continue playing until you close the multiple windows.
I will add this to the original report that I think reported the very same bug:

Reported by: Jaojin » Dec 26 2019, 2:08
Encountered this Error in Castle Darkmoor in the room right before the Lich King. I was taking my time and reanimating/Control Undead on the specters (I assume the lichs are creating). Just as I clear out the room before the LK, several more lichs spawn in and flooding me with this error. Now, anytime I approach that room I get the popup debug console.
D:\Games\mm8\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:14: array index (-276077.43209877) out of bounds [0, 501]
stack traceback:
   [C]: in function 'error'
   Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1342: in function '__index'
   D:\Games\mm8\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:14: in function 'GetMonster'
   D:\Games\mm8\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:405: in function <D:\Games\mm8\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:404>
   [C]: in function 'pcall'
   Scripts/Core/Common.lua:102: in function 'pcall2'
   Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1653: in function <Scripts/Core/RSMem.lua:1650>
   [C]: in function 'call'
   D:\Games\mm8\Scripts\Global\Editor Navigate.lua:209: in function <D:\Games\mm8\Scripts\Global\Editor Navigate.lua:184>

arguments of 'GetMonster':
   p = 5363952

local variables of 'GetMonster':
   i = -276077.43209877
   (*temporary) = (table: 0x106707f0)
   (*temporary) = (table: 0x12dcfa30)
   (*temporary) = 1.5342710579532e-286
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Templayer: My thought on it is that by reanimating the specters you eventually hit some kind of a limit, and when the Lich spawn event occurred, well... I hope you have backup saves.   Nice strategy, though! 
Anonymous: I had much the same issue, only way I could get around it was to travel through all of Castle Darkmoor invisible, and not engage anything.
Jaojin: Full disclosure. When I went through the castle the first time I did it invisible (to get the memory crystal). When I went back I had to kill the lich king, and high difficulty + considerable number of enemies + dispel magic and shrapmetal meant I would have to work my way there, so I went about methodically cleaning it out. When I first starting seeing the error, I thought: "Maybe if I unload the area and come back invisible they won't spawn specters and cause an overflow." Error occurred regardless. To verify I just went back there in my current save (a month or two later igt) invisible, through the front door, and still get the error occurring in the same place. Invisible will let you complete the quest... so long as your not already F*ed.
I do not believe it is tied to particular summoned enemies, but due to an overflow. There is a ceiling being hit, hard.

A GitLab Issue was created for this bug: https://gitlab.com/templayer/mmmerge/issues/51

Thanks for reporting it.

Edit: You can copy paste text from the console, you do not have to printscreen the console. If I wasn't so lazy, it would have made my job harder (but because I am, I just linked the picture without adding it to the Tracker or the Issue, so the people will have to open the link instead of seeing the log directly). And I am most certainly not going to transcribe the text from the picture into actual text. :P :D
Last edited by Templayer on 08 Feb 2020, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.

joanthedark
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby joanthedark » 09 Feb 2020, 10:19

Templayer wrote:Edit: You can copy paste text from the console, you do not have to printscreen the console. If I wasn't so lazy, it would have made my job harder (but because I am, I just linked the picture without adding it to the Tracker or the Issue, so the people will have to open the link instead of seeing the log directly). And I am most certainly not going to transcribe the text from the picture into actual text. :P :D
Apologies, I'm on it right away. In addition I will post the consecutive ones in case thats of any help, although the only difference I can notice between them seems to be the second temporary value of "local variables of 'GetMonster'" (*temporary) = (table: 0x0d4d41f8) so you're welcome to ignore the subsequent ones:

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:14: array index (-85326.950617284) out of bounds [0, 499]

stack traceback:
	...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:14: in function 'GetMonster'
	...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:405: in function <...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:404>
	...\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\Global\Editor Navigate.lua:209: in function <...\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\Global\Editor Navigate.lua:184>

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x062d0be0)
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x0d4d41f8)
	(*temporary) = 1.4067002899508e-282
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:14: array index (-85326.950617284) out of bounds [0, 499]

stack traceback:
	...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:14: in function 'GetMonster'
	...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:405: in function <...ged\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\General\ExtraEvents.lua:404>
	...\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\Global\Editor Navigate.lua:209: in function <...\Might and Magic VIII\Scripts\Global\Editor Navigate.lua:184>

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x273fa518)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x22463c38)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x0d2cbfd0)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28c9ae58)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x0d5ce020)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x26ea0580)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x2c31a7e0)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28f3a448)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x2988c6b0)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28b43438)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28ec67d8)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x298d5698)
Another thing I should point out that's probably unrelated is that I keep getting Radiation Damage despite not being at the center of the Tomb where it should exclusively happen, a few screenshots of it happening elsewhere (the text is at the top of the screen):

And the entrance:

I would also like to take the time and thank everyone involved in the project for doing such a fantastic work to one of my childhood game series, and to Templayer for keeping up with my posts and his dedication!

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 09 Feb 2020, 11:18

joanthedark wrote:
Templayer wrote:Edit: You can copy paste text from the console, you do not have to printscreen the console. If I wasn't so lazy, it would have made my job harder (but because I am, I just linked the picture without adding it to the Tracker or the Issue, so the people will have to open the link instead of seeing the log directly). And I am most certainly not going to transcribe the text from the picture into actual text. :P :D
Apologies, I'm on it right away. In addition I will post the consecutive ones in case thats of any help, although the only difference I can notice between them seems to be the second temporary value of "local variables of 'GetMonster'" (*temporary) = (table: 0x0d4d41f8) so you're welcome to ignore the subsequent ones:

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x0d4d41f8)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x273fa518)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x22463c38)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x0d2cbfd0)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28c9ae58)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x0d5ce020)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x26ea0580)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x2c31a7e0)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28f3a448)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x2988c6b0)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28b43438)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x28ec67d8)

stack traceback:

p = 5363952

i = -85326.950617284
	(*temporary) = (table: 0x298d5698)
Another thing I should point out that's probably unrelated is that I keep getting Radiation Damage despite not being at the center of the Tomb where it should exclusively happen, a few screenshots of it happening elsewhere (the text is at the top of the screen):

And the entrance:
The log has been added to the Issue, and referenced in the report on the Bug Tracker.

The Radiation bug has been added into the Bug Tracker and as a GitLab Issue:
https://gitlab.com/templayer/mmmerge/issues/53
joanthedark wrote:I would also like to take the time and thank everyone involved in the project for doing such a fantastic work to one of my childhood game series, and to Templayer for keeping up with my posts and his dedication!
That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. :hug:

Last edited by Templayer on 09 Feb 2020, 11:21, edited 2 times in total.

BMJedi
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BMJedi » 09 Feb 2020, 14:18

This has probably been asked before, but the thread is huge. I want to play the merge starting in MM6, but I'm a little worried about skills such as Alchemy that don't exist in MM6. Have any trainers been added in MM6 to accommodate the new merged skill system?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke, "Clarke's Third Law".

cthscr
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby cthscr » 09 Feb 2020, 14:30

joanthedark wrote:No idea if this has been reported before but I keep getting this error while in Tomb of VARN:

I'm not sure if this help or bring more problem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B3cEs ... 0WBPM7cfq6 (replaces Scripts/General/ExtraEvents.lua)

Looks like monster pointer is outside even original Map.Monsters array.

Also, can you please do in Debug Console:

print(Map.Monsters.count)

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 09 Feb 2020, 14:50

BMJedi wrote:This has probably been asked before, but the thread is huge. I want to play the merge starting in MM6, but I'm a little worried about skills such as Alchemy that don't exist in MM6. Have any trainers been added in MM6 to accommodate the new merged skill system?
Yes, new trainers have been added. Unfortunately we didn't exactly get their locations from Rodril, so you will have to find them. A lot of new trainers are at Free Haven.
Be sure to check the "Tracker" (currently more of a manual) in my signature before you start playing. There is a lot of information there.
People usually start the game without realizing they can use the Unlocker on the Tracker to make a party with any race/class combos on any continent (which really breathes new life into the game). Also we have custom content, like Dracoliches (try promoting a Dragon Necromancer into a Dragon Lich... and you will get a new custom paperdoll with custom portrait animations, etc. Same for Minotaur. And the Zombie Easter Egg from MM7. Troll Lich is currently being worked at.)

@All
I've added a new suggestion, feel free to discuss it:

Left-hand Wield for Spear Mastery
(toggleable, of course)
By: Templayer
GitLab Community Branch "Issue" 55 - https://gitlab.com/templayer/mmmerge/issues/55
Spear mastery enables you to wield spears and other polearms in one hand, but it has to be the right hand. That was always very confusing to me as a kid.
Expected behavior: wield the polearm in either left or right hand, and enable dual wielding (by placing the spear-skill based weapon into the left hand and another one-handed weapon into the right hand, for example an axe, club, or a mace...)
Expected limitation: The probable reason why it is like it is in vanilla is to avoid a hilarious exploit of being able to dual wield spear-skill based weapons. To avoid this, we would have to make checks that would have to make it impossible to equip two spear-skill based weapons at the same time in both left and right hands.
Otherwise the Spear Mastery only allows to use shields, daggers and swords with the spear-based weapon.

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 09 Feb 2020, 15:12

Because the Credits Tracker looks differently on my Firefox than in my other browsers (like Waterfox), I've modified it to unify it (and make it look less sucky on other browsers).

cthscr has been added as a Lead Programmer into the Credits Tracker.

Also people in the past have noted how clunky and slow the Tracker is, but I just tried it with Waterfox and I couldn't believe my eyes - the whole 250 pages loaded in like 20 seconds, and moving about the Tracker is so fluid and quick! Also all images seem to be loaded! (on 250 pages?!) This is insane if I were to compare it to Firefox or even Chrome! Also I used Waterfox Current, not Waterfox Classic (or whatever it is called nowadays). So if anybody ever had problems with the Tracker, try using Waterfox Current. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 09 Feb 2020, 15:39

We have been talking more and more about potentially creating a Barbarian Class to serve as the default class for Trolls if racial classes are to be toggleable (and toggled off) so I eventually made an Issue out of it: https://gitlab.com/templayer/mmmerge/issues/56

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 09 Feb 2020, 16:02

A lot of people here were wondering about HD texture packs mods in the past.

MM8Patch v2.4 changelog
[+] HD textures support in Hardware 3D mode with bitmaps.lwd archives.
[+] Better quality water in Hardware 3D mode.

Now if I just was able to remember who those people were so that I could give them a nudge. I have a GTX Titan X card, so I certainly wouldn't mind some better quality textures as an option for the Merge!

I wonder about having some really high res textures made through neural upscaling of the original game assets.

Could be interesting to have such an option for MM6-8 games.

BMJedi
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BMJedi » 09 Feb 2020, 17:04

@Templayer , thank you for the quick reply.

I can't find an "unlocker" to look at settings or unlock character classes and races available to each continent. Can you help?

The tracker seems to be written for people who are working on debugging and creating assets for the program, and it's very big and hard to find anything specific. We users could really use a short summary of program features and how to manage them, i.e. a quick reference sheet. The first post that tells how to install the mod doesn't say anything about adjusting settings that I can find.

Thank you for all this incredible work. I can't imagine the hours that have gone into this project. It's awfully nice to have a modernized version of these great old games.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke, "Clarke's Third Law".

joanthedark
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby joanthedark » 09 Feb 2020, 18:19

cthscr wrote:I'm not sure if this help or bring more problem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B3cEs ... 0WBPM7cfq6 (replaces Scripts/General/ExtraEvents.lua)

Looks like monster pointer is outside even original Map.Monsters array.
The error is not popping up anymore after encountering some Genies and the few minutes I tried your ExtraEvents.lua, I will continue playing extensively later on and see if there's anything strange, but so far it works! The only issue is that no more Dust Devils are being spawned, probably due to the monster cap.
cthscr wrote:Also, can you please do in Debug Console:

print(Map.Monsters.count)

Debug Mode Started. Press Ctrl+Enter to execute commands.
> print(Map.Monsters.count)
---- Log File Output: ------------------------------------------------------------
500 seems to be the cap, at least in Tomb of VARN and Castle Alamos, the two dungeons I had that error popup.

Templayer
Devil
Devil

Unread postby Templayer » 09 Feb 2020, 22:29

Version system
by alexseevdenis » Oct 14 2018, 8:02
Yandex translation:
can I implement a version system and display the current version in the game menu ? even if only by the date of the update.
Implemented in Community Branch since 2020-01-30. Still not displayed anywhere.

Return to “Might and Magic”