Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 28 Nov 2019, 13:31

MM Heroes: Era of Chaos were released worldwide! If you preregistered I can only guess that you will receive your "pirate Catherine skin and legendary pack" when connecting the game with your Ubisoft profile. Which needs to be the same like your pre-registration e-mail.

Let us know, if you play the game ;)

MM: Elemental Guardian - a few days ago received series of updates. Improving graphics, stability and running on phones with 1GB of RAM.

The Last one bring new monsters and spell, being called: "Dark and Light Update". In April Dev Sergi released roadmap, you can check it here. Some of its planned futures were however already delayed, like "Infinite Turns Strategy". As there would be too much changes at once.
Read full article...
Last edited by Pol on 28 Nov 2019, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Ubisoft release Era of Chaos worldwide

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 05 Dec 2019, 16:23

Wait, they are doing major revamps and changes... RIGHT after the game has been released???

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Dec 2019, 22:29

These are two different games. MMH: Era of Chaos and MM: Elemental Guardian. And factually both are here for a few years, albeit Era of Chaos was released worldwide just now. But worldwide is the key world. In China it was 2016 or 17, dunno exactly.

So not a new. Only newly released. ;)

VMmage
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby VMmage » 08 Dec 2019, 18:54

It's a big download - 737MB from the Google Play store. I installed it on my 10-inch Samsung tablet. I completed Chapters 1 and 2, plus enough of Chapter 3 to access the Underground. As I suspected, there's nothing compelling about the game. It's not terrible, but it's not worth my time. Strategy is limited to how you place your formation and when you use your spells.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 Dec 2019, 23:08

Hmm. I must say that in Creature Quest, although it looks much simpler, just the opposite is true. And combat strategy is the most important factor here.

Must try EoC myself.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 19 Jan 2020, 17:04

I could guess but have been wrong. So the mail needs to be connected with your Google, Facebook or Apple account.

Game doesn't mess with Uplay on mobile platform.

Just for rectifying it.

Meaning that I have no skin. And it doesn't matter anymore.
Last edited by Pol on 19 Jan 2020, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”