Dear Wimfrits - Completed A Wind of Thorns v2.0 Good Side

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Dear Wimfrits - Completed A Wind of Thorns v2.0 Good Side

Unread postby Steven Aus » 13 Sep 2019, 09:26

I play most campaigns on Novice difficulty because to me the story is more important than an extremely high level of challenge.

I maxed out almost three magic schools with Meltemi (max Life with max. Resurrection and max. Nature without Summoning, Order up to Master) as well as GM Combat, Melee and Resistance and GM Pathfinding and Master Scouting.

Chataya had Order and Nature maxed without Charm or Summoning, as well as 4 maxed Tactics skills (very useful) and Expert Scouting and Master Pathfinding.

The Blue Cucumber was an Archmage like Meltemi, in Life maxed with max. Resurrection, and Master Order without Charm and Expert Nature without Summoning.

Yoshimitsu had max. Chaos including Sorcery, max. Nobility excluding Diplomacy, and Advanced Order magic without Charm.

Really enjoyed the campaign.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Dear Wimfrits - Completed A Wind of Thorns v2.0 Good Side

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Sep 2019, 22:28

Steven, thanks for getting back to me.

I'm real glad you had a good time playing it! :-D
Your build seems very well suited indeed.
Should you ever try the darker side, try to find the secret section in map 4 for a special reward (If you haven't already)
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Re: Dear Wimfrits - Completed A Wind of Thorns v2.0 Good Side

Unread postby Steven Aus » 14 Sep 2019, 04:45

I generally don't play evil sides in maps that have a choice of playing good, that's just my preference. :)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”