Armageddon's Blade campaigns order

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Nocturne
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Armageddon's Blade campaigns order

Unread postby Nocturne » 17 Feb 2019, 17:58

I'm about to start playing the Armageddon's Blade campaigns and I was wondering if there is any specific order in which the campaigns should be played to get the most out of the story? Are they connected or are they all seperate storylines?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Armageddon's Blade campaigns order

Unread postby Pol » 17 Feb 2019, 20:04

Just very vaguely, you can play them in whatever order you like. Be careful to start new campaign only from the final save of the previous campaign to get that gold checkmark. If all of them will have their checkmark the bonus campaign become playable.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 18 Feb 2019, 07:00

Unlike original game, campaigns are not related story wise (there may be vague mentions but that about it). Note that difficulty spike from original or even SOD is immense, and campaigns like dragon slayer is basically puzzle on how good you are with abusing game mechanics.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 18 Feb 2019, 13:47

They took place in same time, so you can play them in whatever order you want. The only exception is sixth (Sir Christian's) campaign, which you unlock after you finish all other and load a save from main menu. (It took place shortly before HoMM3:RoE/original campaign).

Return to “Heroes I-IV”