Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
IRS-7
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition

Unread postby IRS-7 » 26 Nov 2018, 16:38

Want to summon goblins army? A flock of Rocs or recruit troop? Easily! And even guys with blasters will cover your back, if you use this "Summon Edition" mod from autors: flyingdragon, yongfish and pureyellow. Only here Earth Magic is being replaced to geniune Summon Magic! You can summon any monsters, and this applies even to the original MM7, and even to the modified. Summoning magic is possible only for druids, do not forget to take them to the new dizzying adventure of Erathia. There is a problem with the display of the Russian language (hieroglyphs), so it will turn out to play only in other publications or language mods
P.S. The archive includes two Summon mods, source here (http://gamerhome.com/bbs/forum.php?mod= ... a=page%3D1)(chinese forum, registration required)

AUTHORS: flyingdragon, yongfish, pureyellow.

More information and the mod can be found here (http://mmgames.ru/index.php?option=com_ ... 15&lang=en)
P.P.S. Files with detailed information in Russian, forgive me :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Might and Magic 7 MOD: Summon Edition

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Nov 2018, 19:09

If I got it right, it looks like the summoned creatures are enemies then?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Nov 2018, 20:36

When you see it Panda? I would claim that you summon and summon to your army only. And the Earth Elementals with Blasters will kick the enemy out. :D
(overexaggerating a bit)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

IRS-7
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby IRS-7 » 27 Nov 2018, 12:03

Panda Tar wrote:If I got it right, it looks like the summoned creatures are enemies then?
No, only friendly creatures are summoned. Yet their number is limited, the army will not summon.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Nov 2018, 14:51

Hm, ok. I was looking at the picture, one of a dragon which was not supposed to be there, and it was looking at the party and in the middle of an attack animation. That's why I wondered. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

IRS-7
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby IRS-7 » 27 Nov 2018, 17:21

Heroes attacked him for a beautiful screenshot :D

IRS-7
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby IRS-7 » 27 Dec 2018, 15:49

Files with detailed information are also translated into English.

Return to “Might and Magic”