Black Friday Sales 2018

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Black Friday Sales 2018

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 23 Nov 2018, 15:19

In the capitalist craze that is "Black Friday" (now expanded to "black week" or even "black month" in some countries), the occasional deal does pop up that would make even us reclusive gamers reach for our wallets. Shopping online enables us to get our fix without ever leaving the comfort of our own chairs; no looking for parking or fighting over the last product on the shelf. We can have a look at some of them and, by all means, feel free to post links to other deals you might find out there.

GOG.com is a shop I heartily recommend, and on their sales page there are several gems you might be interested in. Firstly, if you haven't played "The Witcher" series yet, you have missed out on something. W3 is (in my opinion) the best RPG ever made. Take a look and buy them if you can; I also recommend getting the W3 expansions, especially "Blood and Wine". Another favourite is the enhanced editions of Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. At these prices, it's a complete no-brainer. Oh and if you're into older games, the "Quest for glory" series is really cool. Anyway, there are lots of gems on GOG.com, all DRM-free and playable on modern computers, of course, enabling you to go nuts and shop to your heart's content.

Steam also has many items on sale, including the FarCry series, the above-mentioned Witcher series, XCOM 1 and XCOM 2 (both of which I can recommend), Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, Civilization VI (currently selling at -70%), Borderlands 2 and much more besides.

Amazon.com have lots of PC/game stuff on sale, there's a good chance to pick up some equipment there if you're looking for something.

Of course there are many more shops out there, and many more deals, just keep in mind that you should not splurge for splurging's sake - shop for things you want or was going to get anyway ... Happy shopping, and don't ruin yourself. :)
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Black Friday Sales 2018

Unread postby Pol » 23 Nov 2018, 16:48

FREE GIVEAWAY - Outcast Second Contact

Otherwise humblebundle.com have also Civilization VI. DELUXE, Rise and Fall, NiER: Automata, Frost Punk, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

Also Ubisoft have BLACK FRIDAY with Heroes -- Heroes VII Full Pack for 11.25€ -- games again for a good fraction of money and Far Cry.

And many, many, many others like everywhere else. This is direct attack to your wallets, caution, caution. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 23 Nov 2018, 21:39

If you look for some nice RPG and love Steam Punk you can try Frost Punk. Now it's available with some more mods like Endless Mode, The Fall of Winderhome and.. , and you can check it all here. Authors are the same like in "This War of Mine"

Similarly "No Man Sky", was gotta updated to 1.75 and make it much more close to its original Kickstarter promise.

And because there's also Half-Life we shouldn't forget Black Mesa "fan-made" recreation.

So, to count it, you have two games from Indies and one from regrouped Devs. :D If you are interested see their Black Messa - Crowbar Collective reddit thread/ QA.
Last edited by Pol on 23 Nov 2018, 21:47, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Nov 2018, 20:20

CYBER MONDAY

Finally something better, hold your breathe and take a look around. Familiar titles, one day for much better price.

Do you know Syberia cycle from Benoît Sokal? Wonderful point and click adventure with Kate in world full of automatons. Even if third part wasn't acclaimed so greatly like first two, this is first time when I see it for very decent price, worth a try?

Syberia III. for 12.3€
Of course you can buy the complete series from the GoG. Even with Short Atlantis, which serves as a free prequel.

Close by being pointy and clicky are Agatha Christie's ABC Murders for 3.79€

And if you desire for something enchanted with crazy music, take a try with CryptoDancer

Or Divine Divinity or Neverwinter Nights or Witcher III. or ..wait! That was in that damn previous discount too.

And if you are not into gaming, take a look for you favourite software and you may be lucky. Now when we are speaking about it Goldwave neither Maze have any actions but I will link them. It comes to me that people often miss great soft, when it's not main stream. :P

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Nov 2018, 21:31

And we shall not forget on Botanicula. for 3€. Another point and click exploring adventure. ;)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Nov 2018, 21:55

I could add The Talos Principle at 85% discount in Steam. Grab it!
Last edited by Panda Tar on 26 Nov 2018, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “News”