Which Legendary to build

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Which Legendary to build

Unread postby wimfrits » 14 Oct 2018, 12:33

Nice. It's great fun, isn't it? :)
It's a decent damage dealer, so lvl +15 is good against blue. It'll still die against Green, don't worry.
+2 cleanse is occasionally useful.

I'm torn about the final awakening, the 40% prot. buff. I could drop the Knight for something else then. And feed mana to the Raiju in turn 1. But it kind of defeats it's purpose in PvP.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Oct 2018, 14:49

Thanks, I upped it to 4 stars, reasonable given my current resources. Played a bit more with the lvl 90 until full team got wiped out by a Marid. :D
I love it it's great! So, below is my current pvp team, it's super goober. :)

Bard tome on Kirin, Assassin on Astral, Soldier on Cerberus (Defender also a good choice for more retaliation), Defender on white nymph and Mystic on Raiju.

Agreed about final awakening, given your setup it might not be necessary; alternatively you can raise another Leg to 105 for same price.
wimfrits wrote: It'll still die against Green, don't worry.
Hahaha :D
Last edited by Galaad on 14 Oct 2018, 15:55, edited 7 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Oct 2018, 21:12

Cerberus retaliation is also a special bite, which means it'll heal from DoTs and also heal from Critical (due the tome).
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 15 Oct 2018, 07:10

Galaad wrote:So, below is my current pvp team, it's super goober. :)
A man, his much younger wife and their 3 dogs, of which one is horribly malfigured ;)
Seems a great setup. I have to try that Nymph sometime

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Oct 2018, 09:24

Lol.
Yes, the nymphs are not only great defenders. ;)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Oct 2018, 18:58

I'm sort of sympathizing with my Marid. Its defense boost and heal are very good. I'm using him with my Stego and Walrus on these Emperor level Red Quests, all of which have specials based on DEF buff. He was also useful against the Brutal Asura.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Oct 2018, 19:33

Marid is a wonderful unit, albeit with random attack. I use it very often.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Oct 2018, 21:41

I'm becoming really fond of the Shaitan.. AoE damage, dispel, buffs and big heal.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Oct 2018, 21:49

It seems that genies have their charm, after all hohohoh. I was sort of scowling at my Yellow Genie a couple of days ago. But I might look into it later with a bit less distaste. :D My displeasure with both Marid and the Yellow Genie was mainly because they came from my acquisitions in the GW instead of other Legendaries I was really hoping. But hell, any Legendary will do. HOHO (and getting 2 Devils really annoyed me this time :drama: )

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Jan 2019, 13:50

Yesterday I got that abominable pony dog when summoning a white idol. Oh, God, why. :nervous:

The good news are that days before I finally got my Ceratops Alpha! Considering Jann as a good green dungeon boss, I think Ceratops might be really nice substitute on Green Weeks, not to mention that as a quester and dungeon stormer it's very useful, specially if it combos with dots and high luck and crit rate: 6 to 10 hits on all enemies for 30% PWR with chance to stun them for 3 turns? I already added it to my main team. :oex: It still has 2 or 3 other awakenings to get to lv 105, which will make it even more formidable.

Meanwhile, evolved a little my Fallen Angel and Peri and got two blue ones which feel like good bosses when evolved.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 11 Jan 2019, 23:28

Nice. Haven't seen many Ceratopses yet but it seems pretty good.
Fallen Angel is scary on Black weeks. Peri not so much, but still a great tactical unit

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 Jan 2019, 07:20

Yup, Peri is mainly as a team mate. It combos with some other units I like, such as Jann, and the Ceratops itself.

But right now, I'm so GOD DAMN annoyed with the game. 2018? Really?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 Jan 2019, 10:02

Well you have:
* Dragons (increased color resistance and dmg)
* Elementals (unique counterattack)
* Genies (wish & heal)

As for the last. Could be that they are preparing new quest "Fountain of Youth"? :P
(No, seriously, I wrote them. And they will read it by Monday, among all other complaints.)
Last edited by Pol on 27 Mar 2019, 13:58, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 Aug 2019, 20:44

Troller's corruption bumped into me and I got my abominating pony-dog to level 105. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :scared:

Valkyrie is good stuff? I will get one Desolator or Popa down to have her in the white club instead. I am killing duplicate as much as possible to help awakenings.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Aug 2019, 20:56

Hmm, that's that creature which I still don't have. :)

Valkyrie is very solid unit, worthy of investment.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 13 Aug 2019, 19:08

I prefer to use:
Blue Dragon - Stun, Extra stun and limited resistence vs yellow, works nicely with one more stunner and Yellow Genie
Baroness - Mend, Fatique and critical. Needs more time but (still) very useful for longer fights.
Megalodon - Supper Killer with Fatique on the top, works nicely paired with Ifrit
Asura - Ressurection + Cleanse
Marid - Adds defense and heals. Quite a strong dmg.
Abomination - Stun and reduce A+D
Medusa - Dispel and Stun and can deal a solid dmg
Dracolich - best boss in DC B&W
Minotaur - Dispel All and row dmg

Or shortly: "I do prefer to use 4d Legs." :P
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Aug 2019, 22:04

I still have no Megalodon, Anubis or Phoenix. :sad:

Some I highlight:

Fallen Angel is a nice boss vs many, but not good fighting another boss: high ATT-based damage, heals when killing, deals damage on all when killing, fatigue debuff (80%), and if target has fatigue, casts fatigue on all targets (anti-mend guy).

Alchemist became an imba creature after this last patch. Fair damage, Heals all, Mends, Buffs LUK, Inflicts DoT based on LUK on all, Detonates DoT on ALL targets. :lol: Good with Peri, Kirin, Jann, Chimera (400% LUK DoT, imagine that), Phoenix, Scorpion Guy.

Cerberus is mah little puppy! Inflicts high multiple damage ignoring defense (from 3 to 6 hits, though 2-5 are random), inflicts both DoTs on targets, heals based on each DoT on the target, counters with a special bite (which can heal and inflict DoTs). Having a Defender-tome Cerberus with chance to retaliate, heal when killing enemies or inflict critical, etc. It's a badass unit in almost any aspect. Just weak for status. Needs a cleanser partner. I need to fully awaken it for the last bonus, chance of biting 6 times instead of 3. It's a good boss killer.

Colossus is mah first Leg, and now it's much more useful. A dungeon breaker. Hits all, stuns all, dispels almost all buffs and ignores defense. Only dependable on cleanser or healer.

Jann is cute, best Pony Dog wannabe without the terrible looks. Boosts LUK by 70%, has a pretty decent double hit damage, and has multiple heal and cleanses when LUK buffed. His high LUK boost is deadly with Alchemist repertoire. Ah, and the usual single dispel.

Pony Dog :scared: is the top healer based on LUK, cleanser and boosts LUK. It can easily heal all life from all team and most likely cleanse almost everything to boot. But it's so goddamn ugly. It might be the best Alchemist Partner after the Jann.

Ceratops is fluffy. After Medusa, this is my second prefered stunner. Hits all enemies 6-10 times, buffs pwr and luk (Peri and Genie match nicely), higher LUK grants better chance for criticals and stunning. It is a very good unit to be supported by creatures such as Jade Dragon, Butterfly even. Units that buff different stats. Each buff makes Ceratops 20% more resistant to debuffs. Has reduced damage vs DoTs and Special Attacks. It's another very well rounded unit, attack and defense and nice boss, specially if well-enchanted.

Ifrit is kinda cool. Nice damage, nice DoT and fatigue, 70% ATT buff, after buff, very good Mend. And a single dispel. Nice coupled with ATT based creatures. Boosts fiercely angel's and fallen angel's damage.

Marid with Peri, Pegasus, Walrus and Shaitan; Stegossaurus replacing either Peri or Shaitan. :D This is the team I usually go for 100% on B&W Emperor Quests. Squee!

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Aug 2019, 21:03

Ah, question:

Thoughts about Cyclops, Pyrosaurus and Abomination?

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 17 Aug 2019, 14:22

Cyclops final awakening is great. Other than that it only does high single target dmg. I would generally prefer the Valkyrie as that also has dispel. If I had a 4d Cyclops I would surely build and use it

Pyrosaurus is the Tyrannosaurus right? Doesn't seem that interesting.

Abomination (the black one) is a good boss disabler/dmg mitigator. Stun + debuff. I use it regularly

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 30 Aug 2019, 21:54

Why Megaladon is still getting offered PWR Gold Enchant??? This is game, but such useless choices should be excluded. It's like Eaglye Eye in the mid game.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”