Guild Wars

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Re: Guild Wars

Unread postby Troller » 14 Sep 2018, 13:48

Hope it makes sence but the keep is gaining (prestige / hr)/shard and all the others are loosing when leveling up...
So focus should be on Keep and structures that are usefull for gaining shards.
Last edited by Troller on 14 Sep 2018, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Sep 2018, 13:52

Another thing I'm a bit confused: when the 'defending army' we have set on one structure is sent to attack somewhere else, does it carry the bonus of the defended building with it? I was reading the post-battle numbers of one of my attacks, and there was a number that made me wonder. We do not have bonuses of our personal shrines and keeps, but it looked like the level bonuses of where we have that defending army counts if we send that army to attack somewhere. Like Troller sending his Legendary army will be affected by our upgrade bonuses on that Legendary Fort (where his army is stationed) when attacking. Is that right?

However, the army I sent had no medium-sized units, and still got some bonus damage, because the damage I inflicted was greater than the Str of my army per se. So, I'm a tad confused.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 14 Sep 2018, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Sep 2018, 11:13

The size forts strengthen the creatures of the corresponding size. The color shrines strengthen the creatures of the corresponding color. Castle is prestige powerhouse, rest is to make your attacks stronger.
Last edited by Galaad on 15 Sep 2018, 11:17, edited 3 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Sep 2018, 22:48

It seems that we actually don't defend our buildings?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Sep 2018, 06:32

The defending army strength is added to the buildings HP I believe

The buildings bonuses are added to ALL attacking armies. So it does not matter where your army is stationed.
Last edited by wimfrits on 16 Sep 2018, 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 17 Sep 2018, 08:52

Yes the strength of the defending armies add health to the buildings they are defending...

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 17 Sep 2018, 09:22

...so the stronger your assigned armies the longer your structure will last.

A few went again without instructions, it sucks not even guild leader can fix this.

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 02 Oct 2018, 08:14

By the way congratulations on first place this round :-)

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 02 Oct 2018, 12:14

Ah war is not over yet, let's not claim victory too soon. :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 Oct 2018, 16:40

But the directives changed a bit, regarding how to evolve buildings and that's paying off for you since the very beginning. We don't see any of the top ranked guilds rushing Castle/Leg Fort only anymore. And noboby gives a damn for Common Fort. The number of members also settles the matter that one of the buildings can remain completely unused. And that's a bit lame. :cry: #givesomeloveforcommonfort

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 02 Oct 2018, 21:12

It's also very situational on what everyone around is targeting against you and at which pace.
Btw, FA maxed out 4d epic army with silver enchants is above 50k (I have it at 50k, but not fully maxed out totems, but mostly).

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 Oct 2018, 21:51

I just finished silver-enchanting my Legendary army for 88k. The thing is that the Defensive power does not change until next time I set the Defensive Army. They still need a lot of totems because I had to evolve and enchant some Legendaries I don't use.

On the 4-dot note, it is easier for me to finish a 4-dot small team instead. :lol: I was never very lucky with 4-dot drops.

On a general view, regarding our rank right now, we are actually doing ok. Comparing to other guilds, we are basically the least manned of all the first pages and only several of us are really actively attacking. As long as we keep improving every War, the slow, but steady, improving pace must be kept.

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 04 Oct 2018, 12:38

Panda Tar wrote:I just finished silver-enchanting my Legendary army for 88k. The thing is that the Defensive power does not change until next time I set the Defensive Army. They still need a lot of totems because I had to evolve and enchant some Legendaries I don't use.

On the 4-dot note, it is easier for me to finish a 4-dot small team instead. :lol: I was never very lucky with 4-dot drops.

On a general view, regarding our rank right now, we are actually doing ok. Comparing to other guilds, we are basically the least manned of all the first pages and only several of us are really actively attacking. As long as we keep improving every War, the slow, but steady, improving pace must be kept.
We are doing pretty well already :-) We are about the same prestige/hour as the ones from 45 - 41, but then there is a jump up to 40 and we need 158011 prestige to get to the next tier...
Last edited by Troller on 04 Oct 2018, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 04 Oct 2018, 20:25

Let's hope we can improve next time. Steven is one less of our biggest attackers, then we need some new strong blood incoming whenever possible.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Oct 2018, 16:11

We are cemented on 33th! :applause: Very nice. We can at least assumed we have enough man power to stay on page 2, and not that far from page 1! :proudirule:

Ah, and how is damage calculated again? Sometimes numbers are displayed in GREEN when attacking.It's as if the maximum cap of that creature. Damage variations in my offensive team were ranging from 1.3 K -> 6.8 K. Considering STR of my Legendary units were from 1080 to 2400. Any idea how things work? :D
Last edited by Panda Tar on 25 Oct 2018, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 25 Oct 2018, 23:27

Congratulations! I am very happy to see CH guild grow :tsup: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Not sure I understand your question, the stronger your army the stronger the damage, then you have forts bonuses adding up. You may have more luck asking Bruk about down HC, he's good with numbers.
Last edited by Galaad on 26 Oct 2018, 11:31, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Oct 2018, 13:40

Thanks.

When you attack a building, the numbers of each attack pop up, right? Sometimes, they pop in green. When that happens, feels like they are capped at a maximum. I just don't know why some of them are so low and some are that high, because the difference between them is much greater than their added bonuses. Sometimes it looks like there's a critical variable. I just don't know if that's the case. Or if there's also an unlucky variable, because sometimes damage is almost as low as the current STR of the creature.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 26 Oct 2018, 13:44, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 16 Nov 2018, 20:40

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 27 Nov 2018, 09:59

Nice - I'm working towards an all black army. I've got 14 so far with 6 duplicates - just three more guildwars to go if we stay between 30 and 40...
Then I just need to evolve and enchant them ;-)

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 27 Nov 2018, 11:03

Yeah the evolving part is tedious for sigils, farm the sigils maps. The dualcolor maps drop them on King too (while Emperor drops the runestones). Totems also, totems gives a consequent boost. You can spread them 25 of each throughout the army then go 30, 35, 40....
First awakening is good too. Half awaken until 105 is good too. You can bronze enchant easily, silver enchant is nice ofc. :)

Return to “Creature Quest”