Battle Tower

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Battle Tower

Unread postby wimfrits » 07 Sep 2018, 06:44

I'm going to try a woodpecker next time.
First round for me is over in 11 hits so I don't have a lot of options to feed my blue. Plus I want give red some mana for round 2.

Tried QtG with my pumped up butterfly. Went really well, until some dragonling burped in round 5. Gone. :(
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Sep 2018, 09:47

Try Egghead then. Mend, heal, protection vs debuffs and a chance to resist some incoming damage. ^^
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Sep 2018, 11:45

But not cleanse..
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Sep 2018, 12:18

Why do you need cleanse besides the ant? Ah, I'll try using the mushroom as well. Having all targets Dot might be handy.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 Sep 2018, 15:30

Sorry, didn't noticed that you stated your whole team on previous page.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Sep 2018, 04:10

Managing to increase some last minute score here and there. Glad I could raise 20k from that In Da Nile floor. It's so annoying, because many combinations might not fit into our draft. However, I ended up having a good result by employing 2 whites and 1 green, one of the whites being the Muse. And 1 blue and 1 red. A peculiar draft, because the blue could be killed at any moment by that Sphinx, not to mention having only 1 green for damage and I got plenty of reds to kill as well, so it was not optimal, and even then I got a higher score. :sweat:

Later today, I'll try Lv 45 and 50. Cultivating Mass seems promising, yet tricky. And 50 I just need to find the key to strike high. If I manage to improve both scores by 15-20K each, I will surpass 6.8M and might be in the 1% club for the first time. :beg:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Sep 2018, 13:50

50: toad will stun 2 summons or summon + watcher, depending where you point it.
The key to Occultist is to damage her initial form. As dmage to the second form DOES NOT count!
So again, toad is key :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Sep 2018, 13:58

Oh, I didn't know her second form didn't count! :shh: Silencing her works for not having her transforming?

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Sep 2018, 14:19

Didn't know either until a few weeks back..
Not sure if silence works, but think it does. So you could try a demon. I stopped using it because I couldn't heal it fast enough vs watcher.
Last time I used Mask, Otter, Toad, Ant, Bat. Where watcher focuses on Bat. And Bat heals rather quickly :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Sep 2018, 16:00

Yes, and I was pondering if having 2 blacks instead of the red Ant would be better? Sometimes we get 3 white units on the first wave as well, so only 1 green. I'll test this momentarily.

EDIT:
Oh, got from 269 to 330 k! WHEEE! :proudirule: 3 blue and 2 black. Mask, Otter, Frog, Bat and Demon. Silence does make the Occultist unable to morph or to take those scripted actions whatsoever ("let's have fun", "you've hurt me too much"). :-D

Now, I'll retry In Da Nile with 2 blue, 1 green, 2 white.

EDIT:
I had 335 and went to 335! :-D Mask, Frog, Mantis, Clockwerk and Jackalope. Had many red and black agents to fight and very few green ones, perhaps only only 3 green, because waves 2 and 4 were all red. So it was important keeping the Mantis alive! But the frog died. This floor is annoying, so I'm content only knowing that I can do better if there are no casualties.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 13 Sep 2018, 16:56, edited 2 times in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Sep 2018, 16:54

:applause: Nice result!

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Sep 2018, 16:58

:hail: Thanks to you!

I managed to kill the Occultist before she could transform.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Oct 2018, 19:07

Oh, boy. Quite the Suffering. :(

EDIT

Still, got 365K even with my yellow creature dying in the last wave. :sweat:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 10 Oct 2018, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 10 Oct 2018, 22:14

Oh, this one. This is the last..

Edit1
..but I don't care about score, finished with 304k. Having just Ant, Black Cat, Butterfly, Mantis & Otter. Easy to go with them, not a bad score either.
Last edited by Pol on 10 Oct 2018, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Oct 2018, 06:01

Yeah, that's a good score.

But if you are interested in future, I think flytrap and bat might be better, Pol. Both heal adjacent allies. I really only got my yellow killed because of unlucky critical on it, plus 5 creatures attacking it.

The previous floor, Dino Sore, also had 1 killed creature against that Tiranosaurus, and very unlucky with the waves combination. Now, 3 AM here, time to sleep.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 11 Oct 2018, 06:21

387870 on QtG this time. Also the final one for me :)
With 1 silly mistake, but high enough score.
Team Ant, Imp, Otter, Mantis, Bat

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Oct 2018, 18:04

Very nice! :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 Nov 2018, 19:28

Yo, wimfrits, do you know how are these creatures in QtG classified? Are they common and medium? Would damage modifiers apply to them when it comes to common and medium? (like we have the Flaptrap modifier that inflicts more damage on small and medium units, so it might be an advantage having it instead of Mantis, given it also heals itself and adjacent allies)

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 09 Nov 2018, 08:12

My guess is that all weapons are S and dummies are M. Flaptrap may work indeed to increase survivability. And if you plan carefully and use the mosquitoes' heals to avoid non-colour damage you theoretically can get a great score.

I did use it a long time ago, as one of my first 4d S was a Flaptrap. Thing is that especially dummies are quite sturdy and Mantis does like 3x the damage of any other Green unit
Last edited by wimfrits on 09 Nov 2018, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 09 Nov 2018, 08:40

Some current high scores with teams for 'experimental' levels:
In Da' Nile: ant, mantis, otter, raven, crane 371k
Quite the Gem: ant, otter, imp, mantis, bat 396k
Dino Sore: mask, otter, toad, ant, mantis 374k
Stable Condition: ant, mantis, boggart, bat, raven 323k