Dungeons

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Dungeons

Unread postby Pol » 09 Sep 2018, 19:39

I upgraded my Black Shrine about two levels, which caused several attacks on my Dungeons to fail. Because of random system. All of them attacked my Black one. :devious:

And all of them died in the first wave. Now I'm pretty sure, that if I would upgrade White Shrine instead it wouldn't help. So now the White is the last one.

Most of the attackers have Castle LVL29, so they are, at least virtually, three levels above me.

Black is simply most powerful.
Last edited by Pol on 09 Sep 2018, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Sep 2018, 11:02

Funny stuff now in my last push in the Silver bracket. Yesterday, attacked a guy, got counterattack and I lost. Today, the guy returned – because, why not beating the guy I easily countered yesterday? – BUT, he got into a different dungeon of mine, PUUUUHOHOHOHOHOHO. Only 2 defenders were defeated. :hoo:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Sep 2018, 15:25

Hmm, still not have time to play Dungeon, but what the heck got about 1000 more points. Quite a lot of attacks is unsucessful now, btw upgraded Black Shrine about one more level.

This is what it is. After LVL25 (24?) it seems that you are just increasing your luck. And it's to be seen.

@Panda
:rofl:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 26 Sep 2018, 15:57

I have 4 developed 4d statues. One for every dungeon wave 1. I've been recycling any new statue since.

Now I summoned... a 4d statue. What would you do?
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Sep 2018, 16:55

Evolve it for the 5th dungeon? Or keep it as a spare for a 4-dot-statue-only-1st-wave-dungeon-Green-Special-with-sugar-on-top?

And we have another 300+ member. Goody! :-D It seems like statues with 4-dots are a bit more common than the others. I have 2 fully evolved. And one of the VIP rewards is another 4-dot one.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 26 Sep 2018, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Sep 2018, 18:26

Like for whom, I don't have even one 4D Statue :P

And I just recently discovered, that Minotaurus have 'Dispel All'. ..there's still so many creatures to drop. Specifically Legs. :D
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 26 Sep 2018, 23:41

Hahaha yeah I promoted 4 statues from 3d to 4d then I get one from a random QQ :D

Also trying to get Dracolich... Got a third 4d Vampire :D

Oh well, it's like in Heroes, if you don't hit the desk with your hand you have failed to design! :loll:

I will make Vampire army :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Sep 2018, 00:08

Meanwhile, I got 3 Cerberuses. Although 1 of them I used as Essence.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 27 Sep 2018, 21:47

Thanks for the advise! Still don't know if I want to recycle it or not :-D

Tar, I'd merge the Cerberi. They're great and at the same time, not that great

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Sep 2018, 21:59

Err, they are great for GW in evey case. I have two Baroness btw.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 27 Sep 2018, 22:21

wimfrits wrote:Thanks for the advise! Still don't know if I want to recycle it or not :-D

Tar, I'd merge the Cerberi. They're great and at the same time, not that great
If you end up recycling a VIP12 4d creature you got from a drop you should send a screenshot to devs lol

Cerberus is AMAZING. FA really makes the counterstrike difference = you hit when stunned, and strong poison. In synergy with your white nymph when she dies all defense is debuffed at 75% all stats for 3 turns(!!!). If the counterstrike kills a white nymph, use your Kirin to cleanse everyone. ;)
Death is also part of strategy, as it clears creatures from all debuffs. Against strongest dungeons I plan the death of my Astral and have Kirin ready to heal everyone, when full party is at 1HP.
Last edited by Galaad on 27 Sep 2018, 22:28, edited 9 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Sep 2018, 23:02

I love my Cerberi. :hail: One is 2 red stars from completion, the other is around 1 awakening from lv 105. They are good damage dealers, good to self-sustaining too (heal when attacking DoTed targets), counter attack every now and then and ignore defense! :-D And much tankier than Lich, for example. Although Lich does ridiculous amount of burst damage. I got a Lich not long ago and I focused some resources on him. Also have that Fallen Angel, but I reaaaaaally don't fancy him much.

Still, no pony-dogabomination for me.

I do want a Sandworm and the Ceratops.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 28 Sep 2018, 12:59

Don't own a Cerberus (can I take yours out sometime?) but they seem great in attacking. They're also often used as Dungeon Bosses. However, even during black weeks they go down real easy. Fallen Angel on the other hand, I've lost to once or twice. And Dracolich I will avoid entirely, especially during Black weeks.

Lich is a lot of fun. Point and kill. In DC I got used to it dying in wave 1, rezz once I controlled battle, and then from wave 2 on the fun starts.
Until Galaad showed me a more peaceful way with the Raiju.

Raiju btw is great vs Green. But not so great vs non-Green :) As it will only provide 100 mana to living team members so needs to die first
Last edited by wimfrits on 28 Sep 2018, 13:02, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Sep 2018, 16:32

Cerberus is mainly a good boss if the previous waves did a very good job, leaving him vs 1 or 2 enemies. The fact that the 2 of the 3 attacks are random makes the mitigation of damage bad vs 4-5. Also, given that it'll inflict DoTs on targets, it makes him able to heal on the next Special, providing some sustaining.

But yes, they are very good at attacking. As a record, Lich did a 62K once and Cerberus a 21K x 3, but I don't remember the combo numbers. When focusing a single target and the target is white, they might be pretty close though. Whilst Lich steal mana for a second strike, Cerberus inflicts 2 DoTs, enabling it to heal itself on the next Special.

I don't own Raiju though.

I feel like Dragons are a bit underwhelming though. Actually, not only them, but some Legendary kinda feels like I will never use in battle or defense. Some we use for a while, then ditch them completely. I have one Black Succubus. She was my second Legendary beast. I used her a lot for a while, given she had some decent damage and also healed a bit based on inflicted damage. But after a little while, I have never used her again and I see no use for her whatsoever. I don't like that much.

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 01 Oct 2018, 07:23

Pol wrote:Like for whom, I don't have even one 4D Statue :P

And I just recently discovered, that Minotaurus have 'Dispel All'. ..there's still so many creatures to drop. Specifically Legs. :D
Damn I've been looking for a good dispeller for ages – I've been using my Ifrit and Behemoth but the Ifrit only dispel a single buff and the behemoth is chance based…

And I have a minotaur and a single red essence from the last bounty :-D

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 01 Oct 2018, 07:38

Panda Tar wrote:Cerberus is mainly a good boss if the previous waves did a very good job, leaving him vs 1 or 2 enemies. The fact that the 2 of the 3 attacks are random makes the mitigation of damage bad vs 4-5. Also, given that it'll inflict DoTs on targets, it makes him able to heal on the next Special, providing some sustaining.

But yes, they are very good at attacking. As a record, Lich did a 62K once and Cerberus a 21K x 3, but I don't remember the combo numbers. When focusing a single target and the target is white, they might be pretty close though. Whilst Lich steal mana for a second strike, Cerberus inflicts 2 DoTs, enabling it to heal itself on the next Special.

I don't own Raiju though.

I feel like Dragons are a bit underwhelming though. Actually, not only them, but some Legendary kinda feels like I will never use in battle or defense. Some we use for a while, then ditch them completely. I have one Black Succubus. She was my second Legendary beast. I used her a lot for a while, given she had some decent damage and also healed a bit based on inflicted damage. But after a little while, I have never used her again and I see no use for her whatsoever. I don't like that much.
I love my Lich it makes boss fights go "poof" - that means getting past first wave is the main problem.
I like the combo dot mechanics, but it makes experimenting with different teams very cumbersome as they will perform a lot worse than a planned team… So I have only used my 4D ceb as a dungeon defender...

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Oct 2018, 18:35

I haven't been playing with Dispeller. If you are looking for a Legendary dispeller, that Knight is not one? Or the Valkyrie? I don't have any of those. When I need a dispeller, I get Ettin or the Draconian Champion. You can always go for the Humming Bard! :lol: The Dark Elemental also dispels with random damage.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Oct 2018, 19:11

Dragons are great. I have Blue (Stunner, 50% attack bonus to stunned.), Yellow - who is just best in scenario one vs all, and his bonus is 40% dmg deduced vs Green! and a bit classic White who have it both, ie damage deduced from Black and extra dmg against it back.

Minotaur have a small heal, big blow also to adjacent and dispel all enemy buffs. Knight, Valkyrie, Marid, Ifrit can dispel only one buff. Draconic is great too but only Epic, DE is having high dmg but low survivability.
"We made it!"

Troller
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby Troller » 02 Oct 2018, 08:37

The dispeller is primarily for some of the kingdom battles - The abomination for instance...
I only have 2dot draconics so I haven't levelled any and the only two Legendary I had with dispell I had was Ifrit and Behemoth, I'm going to try out the Minotaur instead of the Ifrit...

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 02 Oct 2018, 10:18

Chaos Nymph... ;)

Return to “Creature Quest”