Which Legendary to build

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Which Legendary to build

Unread postby Pol » 11 Aug 2018, 19:56

Hmm, I was a bit afraid of that direction. How much tickets for how much resources?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 11 Aug 2018, 20:24

Pol wrote:@Galaad
That sounds so wrong. Can you post two screenshots proving that?
I don't see how it sounds wrong? Sure I'll try to think of screening the merchant rewards tomorrow along my kingdom overview.
Last edited by Galaad on 11 Aug 2018, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 11 Aug 2018, 20:27

wimfrits wrote: Merchants cost resources though.
Manual questing 4-5 times a day should give you enough tokens/tickets (Might over Magic especially is great).
Last edited by Galaad on 11 Aug 2018, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 12 Aug 2018, 09:04

Pol wrote:Hmm, I was a bit afraid of that direction. How much tickets for how much resources?
440 tickets for about 90k wood or equivalent per stack
Galaad wrote:Manual questing 4-5 times a day should give you enough tokens/tickets (Might over Magic especially is great).
Choices, choices ;)
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 Aug 2018, 10:55

That's not so much in both cases. So the production of one Sawmil LVL30 is 90k of wood?
Galaad wrote:I don't see how it sounds wrong? Sure I'll try to think of screening the merchant rewards tomorrow along my kingdom overview.
Thanks!
Last edited by Pol on 12 Aug 2018, 11:05, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 12 Aug 2018, 11:05

Pol wrote:That's not so much in both cases. So the production of one sawmil LVL30 is 90k of wood?
I guess is 100k, but it takes ages to get there and neglecting shrines is not so good. Yes, choice. :)
I'll post screens tomorrow as I'm away from computer today.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 12 Aug 2018, 17:29

One sawmill with FA Epic produces 31.500 per day. So 126.000 per day in total.
Cost to get there is great. I had doubts it would pay off, but seeing the costs of other constructs, it does. In terms of cost/returns that is
Last edited by wimfrits on 12 Aug 2018, 19:49, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Aug 2018, 22:55

Just as Galaad mentioned, I was going to suggest the Stegosaurus too, given it's a nice boss for Blue weeks. I have one and it's quite evolved. Combining some def debuff, def buffing and damage, it also heals if enemies are debuffed, it is rather tanky and hits a row of enemies, which means it'll attack all enemies if it's a boss.

I sort of like Medusa a bit, for offensive purposes.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 14 Aug 2018, 20:12

Yes, Stego seems pretty strong indeed. I'm hesitant to build it, as with the Desolator, because it never gave me any trouble.

Meanwhile, I've build up the Raiju and am using it instead of the Lich. Team:

Got revenge on a lvl 5xx player for some 330 points :D

Current tactic: 1. funnel to Oathkeeper. 2. Frost G. takes 30 mana so that if Raiju dies, it will be able to fire and take out a Red unit. Works pretty well so far.

I have too much colours though so will probably make some changes.
Missing the one-shot Lich I can see now how Desolators and Stegos might be troublesome..
Last edited by wimfrits on 14 Aug 2018, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Aug 2018, 22:46

Alright guys sorry for the delay,

@wimfrits

Awesome :D :applause:

@Pol

Also another one @wimfrits, find out below why I love KIrin so much :)

Missing the one-shot Lich I can see now how Desolators and Stegos might be troublesome..
Yes that is the weakness of your team (more than the colors imo), you lack a very strong nuker, you could give x8 to green giant, or replace Oathkeeper although I assume you use it for protection buff.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 15 Aug 2018, 08:32

Galaad wrote: Also another one @wimfrits, find out below why I love KIrin so much :)
Is that the horror-Santa on the left? Or Pennywise?
Yes that is the weakness of your team (more than the colors imo), you lack a very strong nuker, you could give x8 to green giant, or replace Oathkeeper although I assume you use it for protection buff.
Indeed. This is also why I'm hesitant to use Desolator or Dracolich as dmg dealers. I think I'll x8 the Frost Giant as it ignores defense

What's the ticket cost for those boxes?
Last edited by wimfrits on 15 Aug 2018, 08:37, edited 1 time in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Aug 2018, 08:52

wimfrits wrote: What's the ticket cost for those boxes?
500-ish

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Aug 2018, 17:19

The dan-dancing clown! Run awaaaaayy!
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Aug 2018, 18:14

Ffs :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Aug 2018, 21:30

500ish is definitively not so much. Your blue one is missing one red star, how is that possible? :P

It's not so good, because of the proximity to P2W games, luckily we are not here but I would be happier if the game would be about strategy and unique combinations, instead of harnessing powers to unmatched levels, as the second is not much fun and will kill it in the end.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 15 Aug 2018, 21:39

After this Dota Internetional Championship, I'll revert a bit of my attention back to CQ. I'm just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy and bored to even log in daily.

P.S.: don't kick me, Pol. HOHOHO

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Aug 2018, 21:53

Yup, this is one of mine favourite quotes: "I harness power of the sun!"
(No, I wasn't first and no you won't google who was and don't even try to ask, cuz I have no idea.)

In other words, I will probably not kick you for that^^
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Aug 2018, 22:01

Pol wrote:500ish is definitively not so much. Your blue one is missing one red star, how is that possible? :P
Last step is expensive, it's the same price as pushing another leg to lvl 105. ;)
It's not so good, because of the proximity to P2W games, luckily we are not here but I would be happier if the game would be about strategy and unique combinations, instead of harnessing powers to unmatched levels, as the second is not much fun and will kill it in the end.
This is not how it works. Kingdom brought a healthy balance which is relevant towards the time a player invested in the game. This is like the antithesis of p2w. A new player cannot just buy creatures and win, he needs to play and he needs to think and he needs to make the right calls at the times that matter. Before Kingdom a newbie could beat a long time player quite fast and that was an awful flaw making players quit : why continue farming if defense never works? Shrines at lvl 25 are not so different than lvl 30, brute force is an option but strategy and unique choices is still there. Ideally you could switch teams depending on the week, and if you get the right synergy and battle tactics you don't need a hundred of FA legendaries. I beat stronger kingdoms than mine that are boosting while I'm unboosted and lower players also beat me with surprising choices of team compositions with precise funneling and counters. You can say this game requires grinding, but not that it lacks viable sets of strategy to outmatch more dedicated players than yourself.

And if you need screen to prove game is not p2w... :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Aug 2018, 18:49

Today I got a Siege Construct. :oex: I had some white gems in store, given that all my white creatures were at max level, then I was able to get it to Desolator Lv 89 in a rush, 1 red star and 1 awakening. :proudirule: I like this unit as a dungeon boss. It feels somehow akin to Dracolich, but instead of being stronger against many enemies, it's stronger against fewer units. However, it's not tanky, so the first Enchantment might come useful if it's to reduce incoming Special Ability Damage, I reckon? Instead of sheer HP, I mean. :?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Oct 2018, 11:25

Finally been playing around with a 3d Raiju, two red stars, fantastic. Wimfrits, how worth are the further investments?

Return to “Creature Quest”