Setup Your Creature

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Setup Your Creature

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Jul 2018, 20:18

:D

This thread is intended for you to suggest and ask for suggestions on how to Enchant and Tome your creature. And also, for what purpose (defender or attacker). It might help us all to come into a better and optimized layout of our own units. The ideal thing to talk about is to identify the creature you want to talk about and describe its special and awakenings (you can summarize them all, if you wish, depending on what you currently have), given that not all of us might have it.

I'd like to ask you guys about:

Name: Pyrat
Color: Black
Size: Small/Common
Special: Ankle Bite (250% ATK damage on a single target)
Awakenings: +75% critical change vs targets below 50% HP

I'm currently using it with the Hunter tome (+30% critical damage against large units and bosses) and Enchantments: +2399 HP; +28% damage vs Red HP; +15% chance to debuff on attack; +428 PWR. I'm intending it as both attacker and defender, because it feels like this one has not much difference on use on both fronts, mainly because it has such potential to kill large and boss creatures. I still have to fix those two last Enchantments, because I ran out of one of the resources, but I'm thinking on probably Healing %HP on death blow or even LUK boost, and Critical rate or Critical damage.

What do you guys think?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Setup Your Creature

Unread postby Pol » 14 Jul 2018, 07:47

Best to be served with Sabre. And/or for enchants, critical and luck is the way to go. Surprisingly Pyrat's primary - ATK is not too high.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Jul 2018, 18:40

You mean Assassin tome?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Jul 2018, 11:53

No, to pair it with Sabre in a team. As for Tome, the one of ultimate you have already on it, the second is Bersekr Tome - through its speciality, if you have 4d Pyrat.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Aug 2019, 16:09

It makes me so sad when I spend a Gold Enchantment on a Legendary Unit to susbtitute a useful Silver + HP one, and it appears a Less Damage from Poison and Burn one, considering said creature has cleanse as special attack.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 13 Aug 2019, 18:03

Yes, ant re-rolling cost a small fortune. On what Leg it happened? Seems like that they have a different probability. Hmm, classes, perhaps?

Myself I must knock on the wood, been mostly lucky with getting at least average ones. But too, on main team, I needed to re-roll a few times.

--Edit1:
And when we are back to PyRat, I have:
..something useless
+30dmg against enemies at red HP
.. something useless
+27% dmg while at full HP

So I have stronger first attack and the last one too. Of course, it can be assembled better, given enough gold re-rolls. Which won't be given now, as they are not on my priority.
Last edited by Pol on 13 Aug 2019, 18:30, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Aug 2019, 18:29

I am enchanting rather randomly, depending on how many dusts I have (25 for each enchantation). For example, I seldom use Raiju or Asura, but Raiju is fully Golden now, and Asura has only 1 missing. My main team is not fully gold yet. I don't remember if my Medusa has 2 or 3, Colossus and Cerberus have 2 and that goddamn Pony dog, which I needed for cleansing purposes ONLY (looks miserably guilty :cry: ), has 1 now. And that's, OF COURSE, the goddamn fluke gold enchantment I was talking about. Pony dog is better off with added attributes, like + HP, + DEF, + LUK, or something like less Damage taken when HP is low, etc. However, it is a multi cleansing creature. Protection against DoTs is the least of its problems. :( That's why this gold enchantment was really pointless.

I was half expecting my pony dog to look forlorn after that, but it continued with that godawful smile on its face.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 13 Aug 2019, 18:52

I still don't have Kirin :P
Very weak in white.

First I enchanted my main team with surplus of resources, to get out with something useful, cannot afford to cripple it. That's like 8-10 creatures. And the rest of goldies is just for GW, don't need to care much. Because, there are only some useful.

I do use Asura, intensively. For ressurection and cleanse. So I ever doubt, that I will seek for that ponydog.
Asura is combined with Baroness or any other creature providing Mend, that's essential.

For me most useful enchants are extra dmg vs Large or Boss, extra dmg when when being full or in red and some for cure, cleanse and such. Enchants beats dots. And one enchant beat them all, which is dots dmg multipler. :D
Still haven't time to use it on any units with ignore defense..

I remember one old screenshot with multipurpose (dream) army, there were: Raiju, Asura, Wizard, Space Papa and Thanos. - so two units providing extra mana, two units providing ressurection, two units providing cleanse and one for HP leeching and dmg. The last one.

See complete list of enchants.
Last edited by Pol on 13 Aug 2019, 19:30, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”