Kingdom Battles

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: Kingdom Battles

Unread postby Galaad » 28 Apr 2018, 21:15

Pol wrote: Of course, this is not the only strategy. But I'm particulary weak in Blue Leg deparment and limited in prismatic orbs. So you could still go with reset, stun, hit. Do you know any blue unit causing Silence?
Sorceress and Tiamat (although Tiamat hits random targets but against one boss doesn't matter). Marid is Monkey King right? He'll get a nice buff in upcoming update, giving him stun ability with awakening. :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 28 Apr 2018, 21:45

No, Marid is the one with anchor. You need to beat him in the blue wish quest. Sadly, I still don't own Monkey King..
Last edited by Pol on 28 Apr 2018, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 30 Apr 2018, 02:27

I was going to test 2 sirens as sustain in the team. I happened to be able to live 'forever' with 1 siren, but I couldn't do damage enough to get it killed. I think per turn I had 100 + or 100 - due his Mend. So it would take forever to kill or forever not to kill.

Oh, well, next is Anubis?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 30 Apr 2018, 10:37

Ponydog is next iirc.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 30 Apr 2018, 10:44

wimfrits wrote:Ponydog
Lol, that's like the best healer of the game hands down, and it looks fabulous! :flame:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 30 Apr 2018, 17:00

wimfrits wrote:Finally a chance to beat the crap out of one of them pony-dogs :)
My advice: bring chaos nymph for steal, keep her mana up, a rezzer for nymph and stun/silence to buy some time.
Watch out for the luck buff + winds of fortune as it will restore all HP.

My team: Lich, Celestial Papa, Frost Giant, Druid, Chaos Nymph
The last time you faced that Kirin, you used this. I'll see if I can find something that matches, or at least prepare something akin to that until weekend. :canthear:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 30 Apr 2018, 20:06

This time I'll trade the Druid for a Treant.
Druid didn't add much while silence should be good for some breathing. And I don't want to reroll my green dots ;)

You could line up your Dog, Watcher, Treant, Chaos Nymph and a stunner of choice. And make sure the Chaos Nymph is always able to steal immediately
Last edited by wimfrits on 30 Apr 2018, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 30 Apr 2018, 21:53

I have no spare reroll resources, so I'll have to do with what I have raw. :S

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 01 May 2018, 08:49

Can you adjust the team to match the Dog's dots? Would help if you can trigger your dmg dealer. The rest is not really needed.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 02 May 2018, 14:14

Yes, the dog is ok with White, Black and Green. Both dogs, actually. :D

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 05 May 2018, 07:31

Saved the planet from another one of those abominations :)
Tar, dmg, rezz, stun, silence, chaos nymph was very effective. 4d nymph + 4 black dots to keep her mana up.
Mana fill priority: 1.nymph, 2.rezzer.
Nymph steals enchantments immediately. Take your time and slowly power up the rest of the team

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 May 2018, 08:24

I used Vampire (3b), Oathkeeper(3w), Beetle(combo 2+2), Black Nymph(4b) & Unicorn(3b).

Piece of cake, four attacks with Vampire and it was over.. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 May 2018, 17:36

Show offs, hohohoho. Well, as usual, I failed. I needed to reroll to have the nymph with means to steal stuff fast, but the damage from the first Ragnarok with his luck buffed would kill my 3 blacks, including the hunch, and some unluck stuff had him killed before I could do anything else.

Oh, well, until the next time these abominations appear, lol, my chaos nymph might be on level 75, which she is not and I might have assembled a better line up. Besides, I'm playing a little less lately, so I wasn't really trying that hard. :sweat: I even forgot to try a better highscore at the Battle Tower. This cycle, I'm going to mend this. ^_^ Because these rewards help awakening these nymphs we cannot farm normally.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 May 2018, 18:59

Actually it was very versatile team but I still don't have Holy Grail (Clean Leg Team). Though I have perfectly balanced teams with Epics or Smallings.

Dungeon - no effort, will be within 25%, cuz the difference between 10% and 25% is negligible for me, it doesn't matter. And I cannot make it to 5%.
Battle Tower - again, 4-3% means practically the same reward. The only thing which gave sense is to go for 1% like wimfrits.

Yep, trying to fully awaken peculiar White Nymph. :-D
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 08 May 2018, 05:38

Better luck next time Tar. In case that ugly beast returns, try using a non-vulnerable rezzer. Like that amazing Astral Watcher you own. That just happens to give a small mana refill as well ;)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 08 May 2018, 18:13

Oh, yes, I keep forgetting I have Astral Watcher already. hohoho

Anubis is the next one, I think, and I somehow feel like he'll be easier to deal with than the pony-dogs. :beg:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 12 May 2018, 07:17

Tried this team for Anubis:

With stun/silence instead of the statue and lich I used last time. The idea was to kill the Anubis after the final silence and before he does his 10k+ attack.

That didn't work, damage output was too low
Also, the treant's silence failed half of the time.
Yet this team was never in danger of losing.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 May 2018, 09:28

wimfrits wrote: Also, the treant's silence failed half of the time.
That's because of dots, you need them green. :D
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 12 May 2018, 10:30

@wimfrits

I would swap treant for draconic, and give the giant a x8.
And yes, as Pol suggests, more green dots if you want to funnel green faster.

Edit: Btw, ponydog as you like to call him will likely resist the silence (it did for me) then can cleanse others :lol:
Last edited by Galaad on 12 May 2018, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 12 May 2018, 11:57

I think Anubis has a hidden 50% chance to resist debuffs. Stun also failed occasionally.
Galaad wrote: I would swap treant for draconic, and give the giant a x8.

Edit: Btw, ponydog as you like to call him will likely resist the silence (it did for me) then can cleanse others :lol:
Well, I do not have a FA draconic unfortunately. And didn't want to reroll dots of my dungeon assailant :D
Team worked fine, just not as good as I thought it would be

Ponydog decreases morale by 5, causing creatures to freeze in combat!!
Last edited by wimfrits on 12 May 2018, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”