Kingdom Battles

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Kingdom Battles

Unread postby Avonu » 16 Apr 2018, 04:27

Pol wrote:Anubis heals in each round 5k damage
He has mend, which heal him for 3k+ each time during his round and also he casts heal for 7k+.
My fully awaken silver enchanted druid could solo fight him for infinity but I couldn't damage him enough, to eventually kill him.
Long story short, IMO you need high level shrines (25+ level?), to even think about killing invading boss on brutal level.
Last edited by Avonu on 16 Apr 2018, 04:29, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Apr 2018, 06:14

Are you sure, that you did aligned your dots?

In my case he healed himself for 5k, I carefully removed all his buffs (even steal them), and as well he can punished me for attacking him with primary.

An idea is, that he could cast his healing either based on your total secondary attack (?) or he simply have active power buff, so he has been stronger in your case.

How far did you managed, yellow or red?

Shrines sure help ..and Keeps but lvl 25 is certainly not necessary to shake it off. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Apr 2018, 09:51

Swan does cleanse all. Also FA Druid though that's quite costly.
I think stun/silence were key in this fight.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Apr 2018, 10:55

I'm pretty sure, that FA Druid was a simple recipe for a clean victory here.

Sure, cleanse, dispel,stun, silence and blow them up! :D

But I need to hoard prismatic orbs, otherwise I'm out for next weekend. And that would be pitty. Even started to use second dots combo - but it's not enough. Quite not and pricey - even if money doesn't nerve me at my level..

I hope that it will not follow the same fate like with combo re-roll. So I spend hundreds of them, just to see patch 1.8, where you click it out. Cool but too late. Was promised for ages.

Was here a standard reward wimfrits - 2 leg essences?
Last edited by Pol on 16 Apr 2018, 11:04, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 16 Apr 2018, 11:34

I got 3 colored GE from it. :-D
I think this is random, sometimes 2 GE and 1 Epic, other times 2 Epics 1 GE, etc.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Apr 2018, 12:20

Previously i always got two random Leg. Essences and something else - that being Prismatic Orbs (1-2) or rare resources, never additonal Epic Essence.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Apr 2018, 14:45

Well, at least Legionary Essences are a nice thing to give. Imagine going all the trouble to get a bunch of wood and totems.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Apr 2018, 21:59

This round I got 3 epic essences :disagree: Based on Galaad's Leg roll I'm guessing each slot randomly rolls either Leg or Epic
Last edited by wimfrits on 16 Apr 2018, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 17 Apr 2018, 03:26

Bummer. :(
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Apr 2018, 06:51

Ok, I see that now everyone forgot about IMBA Wood Nymph :P
Last edited by Pol on 17 Apr 2018, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 21 Apr 2018, 11:53

Stegosaurus again. If you have difficulties, bring a rez-on-death rezzer and a statue. The stego does not dispel, allowing you to gradually buff up and bring your team back to life

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Apr 2018, 14:26

Tail Sweep and Belly Slam. Can't survive. :(

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Apr 2018, 15:44

I would say, that he's easiest of all of them. Panda can you buff your luck & hp?

I used Pegaus, who cast mend and defense buff, on the top of that I added Oathkeeper for dispel and the rest was obligatory. You have 4d mask, don't you? Should be enough to align your dots.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Apr 2018, 18:57

Even buffed, tail sweep inflicts 20k damage on the whole team. Then my Hunch revives, only to die on the next time it casts Tail Sweep or Belly Slam, which inflicts around 15k damage.

When I first fought this Stegosaurus yesterday, I simply took my main team, without any changes, the way I faced it on Easy and Hard. Strangely enough, I dished out more than half its HP on that go, because it WAS NOT using Tail Sweep, the team even had not any Razzer. Now that I'm trying different teams, sometimes the second movement is that Goddamn Tail Sweep! Tried using my own Stegosaurus and my Nightqueen Dracolich, who sustain some heavy damage, but it feels so random like. Stegosaurus survived one of the Tail Sweeps, like it only got halved damaged. Then, the second time it was hit, it got those 21k damage. It's strange.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 21 Apr 2018, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 21 Apr 2018, 19:25

Tailswipe, team dies, hunchbacks revives, rezzes statue, statue buffs+debuffs.
With a fortunate enough cast, you will survive the next attacks. Make sure to keep the stego debuffed especially before it wiggles it's tail. And slowly bringing the team back online.
Last edited by wimfrits on 21 Apr 2018, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Apr 2018, 20:18

An ideal state is that you are buffed and enemy not (if not outright debuffed). Admittedly I'm getting closer and closer to level up everything in my Kingdom to lvl 23, Shrines and Keeps sure help, also I have at least Epic as governors here - which can make a big difference vs Medium Rare :P

Anyway, I always create a special team - cuz I need to. And Stego is one of the easier. Tried like four times and won, almost without re-rolls this time. The biggest problem was to survive his first tail swipe - so when he swiped before I could stun him and cast my buffs.

The second obstacle was his healing in the end, neverthless I finished him off.

Pegasi is probably better than Statue, because it's Yellow and Stego has just halved damage to it and Pegasi primary counter attack was merely a negligible heal.

What team you use? Pic?
Last edited by Pol on 21 Apr 2018, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Apr 2018, 20:47

10 defeats in a row. I give up. Needed a Pegasus, but I just got one, not even started leveling it up.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 21 Apr 2018, 20:52

Last attempt and only my beetle is standing. 172 damage per hit. And basically counting on luck not to get insta killed in the next Tail Sweep. The rest of the spells it endures.

lol, I'm almost starting to hope! :lol: Slowly 172 + 172 and enduring 12k tail sweeps.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand died for a Diamond Skin.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 21 Apr 2018, 21:25, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 21 Apr 2018, 21:31

Err, you need to manage with what you have. Beetle is good, what do you have as damage dealer?

Can you enhance your damage? You should go with thousands, or at least one thousand per round. Even with that it will be a long fight, really. Or perhaps add silence to strip the Stego from his secondary, at least for a while.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 28 Apr 2018, 20:40

Got him.

It took me awhile to get oriented, used extensive mana funneling.

Shaman(b,r),Marid(mess),Yetti(r,r,r),Eagle(r,r,r,),Sirene(r,r)

Cuz, the Shaman is red, when he attack, he drains mana from all units having a red dots - in that case is secured that at worst in second round his secondary is charged. (Sure, it removes just one debuff but it also dispel Silence, Stun, Poison or Burning - which we need here.)

Shaman should go with Assasin's Tome.

As Assura can do these multiply attacks with dealing debuffs and burns, I have two more units as backup, keeping them charged.

Marid is vital, not only it can deal decent damage (9k, he's just too fresh), cast 60% defense it also can dispel one enemy buff. Which is more than enough in this case.

Now it's just balance of "left wing" Shaman's cleaning and Marid's hit to beging with or to start with "right wing" to charge Yetti and the remaining two, from cleaning staff.

When Yetti is charged his blow is deadly, going above 24k.

Of course, this is not the only strategy. But I'm particulary weak in Blue Leg deparment and limited in prismatic orbs. So you could still go with reset, stun, hit. Do you know any blue unit causing Silence?

Just a note, I have all Keeps above lvl 20, and Shrines on lvl 23/22.
Last edited by Pol on 28 Apr 2018, 21:02, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Return to “Creature Quest”