Battle Tower

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Battle Tower

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Apr 2018, 22:06

My rat is evolved, but still lv 1 and only 1 or 2 red stars yet. Why the heck this thing gets that strong? It feels like the small units are ok at the beginning, then they suck, then they get ok again.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Apr 2018, 05:56

Rat is having bonus to finish them. :)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 04 Apr 2018, 20:08

Tar, the list I posted is only for maxing score. For tower 49, just make beating it your top priority. It has the single most important reward of the tower.

So bring the best you can muster. Make sure to bring dispel or steal enchantments for the final battle
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 04 Apr 2018, 20:13

You're right! I simply forgot the dispel thing, which is the thing that mostly makes me unable to beat their constant healing. I have Ettin for dispels and the Chaos Nymph to steal.

Thanks, wimfrits, I'll give some more tries later, also to try and raise a little bit more my total score.

2 failures so far, but the last one I almost got it, then my Siren survived alone and the painful not-enough-damage-to-surpass-their-healing-mantra started and I retreated.

I'm getting aggravated.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 04 Apr 2018, 21:29, edited 3 times in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Apr 2018, 21:33

What else do you have?

Ettin is green, so not much use against Fire Dancer.

But it can be very useful against Sphinx. Depend on which BT49 variant you fight.
Last edited by Pol on 04 Apr 2018, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 04 Apr 2018, 21:40

I just killed the Pyromancer. I have Colossus, Cerberus and Siren alive yet, but the four flames are alive too. I'll see to them now. :D

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! DIE! DIE! DIE! :yes:

Ended up defeating with those three above, plus red Shaman e the green Statue. The Statue buffs saved me in the end.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 04 Apr 2018, 21:49, edited 2 times in total.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 04 Apr 2018, 22:04

Gratz :applause:
Now cuteness explosion and fallen angel, here you come! :D
Last edited by Galaad on 04 Apr 2018, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 05 Apr 2018, 12:38

Nice Tar! :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 05 Apr 2018, 13:29

Hohoho, Thanks! :hail: Used the reward to add another red star to my Cerberus. It's kinda nice now that it can retaliate with special ability when it's affected by special abilities. :-D I'm not sure, but it looks like it triggers from splash abilities as well?

I was trying to improve a bit my score, but I mostly managed to add few Ks. Unless I get some heavy damage dealers now, I cannot do much else. I just hope this new 49th from the next cycle is NOT that Quite the Gem group. :lol:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Apr 2018, 19:46

I was missing the Size detail bonus when going up the tower. Now, I managed 4,2 M basically going as far as the last time, but size bonuses made a big difference!
Last edited by Panda Tar on 10 Apr 2018, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 10 Apr 2018, 05:51

You're not the only one ;)

Took me a while to realize why people were showing their small sized lvl51 victory

4.5 will get you a very decent reward!
Last edited by wimfrits on 10 Apr 2018, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Apr 2018, 14:18

Yes, that was one thing I was thinking when Pol was showing his small units lv 51 victory. I was pondering if it was for fun or something, hohohoho. Aaaand that Cuteness Explosion is annoying. I only managed to get to the Archangel two times. But every now and then, that Druid's fairy dragon messes up with me. I started ignoring the mantises and focused on the dragon and the druid. But given my Cerberus reacts sometimes, the mantises die sooner or later. Then, my problems started when 2 dragons are summoned at once. My damage output is still low, so I cannot manage to silence and kill them both in time, only when one is about to die when the other is summoned, which is how I beat this part.

The Archangel is ... not that hard, but I had problems with survival and healing. I think that I can beat him if I manage to evolve my Cerberus to lv105. It's still on 94. Tried using Ettin or Hummingbard when I reached Archangel, to help dispelling that Luck buff. My Chaos Nymph sucks. The other time I fought Archangel, she died on the first attack along with my still not fully healed razzer; one of those bad luck rounds, you see.

The team I have been trying is Siren (which only now I managed to awaken the +10 lvs ability, and she's still 77-90, without proper quests to farm, just like the Cerberus), Shaman, Green unit (ettin or hummingbard or statue), Cerberus, Owl. But I reckon that when I get Siren and Cerberus evolved at maximum level, it'll be easier to survive.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 10 Apr 2018, 17:51

You want a single target cannon for the fairy dragons. Anything Legendary or Epic should suffice. Otherwise, something red would be great :)
Like wyvern, boar, ant or imp.
Spend mana to defeat the fairy dragon and mantises. Refill mana vs Druid

Against the archangel you need to be either confident or lucky to bring black. A lucky statue cast would be nice ;) And some stun or silence to give your shaman some air
Last edited by wimfrits on 10 Apr 2018, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Apr 2018, 20:25

Hm, so the problem might be having the cerberus there, then. The Wyvern's bite dispels 1 buff, right? So I could switch my Ettin for the, and the Cerberus for the Wyvern. So, when the archangel comes, when he buffs himself, I can bite him and hope it suffices. :D That might be it! Thanks, wimfrits.

AH! Luckily the Wyvern dots match the rest of the team. I had to reroll my shaman and my owl, though, but the shaman reroll still makes it fit for the main team.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 10 Apr 2018, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 11 Apr 2018, 06:59

Yes, wyvern would be good in this fight. As in that team it will be your main dmg dealer, the archangel battle will require some patience.
If you don't bring the cerberus, you don't need a shaman either :) So you could switch that for something ugly.

If he is strong enough, an ant soldier would be great as well. It can cleanse, so you could switch the siren for something else

Based on creatures you mentioned, I myself would first try with Cerberus, Statue, Wyvern, Shaman, Owl and count on some statue luck. That is, if the Owl is able to silence the archangel. Assuming shaman is not fully awakened you won't have cleanse though.
Or maybe Siren instead of Shaman and hope for some serious statue luck.
Last edited by wimfrits on 11 Apr 2018, 07:02, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Apr 2018, 13:35

Nope, my shaman is not even half awakened, still lv75. From that team, only Owl and Statue are fully awakened. I missed the opportunity to fully awaken Siren when she was farmable; by then, I didn't had the 'feeling' of farming units yet. :ashamed:

I tried the team with the Wyvern twice. The cuteness explosion didn't make it. Wyvern was very good for that. The battle seemed almost 'easy', because I managed keeping the team very healthy and controlled past half Archangel's health. Then Archangel, I reached its, around 15-20% of remaining life. And then, all of a sudden had some bad luck with criticals etc, and only Siren survived. Almost was able to kept fighting, but ultimately died. But it was much better than with Cerberus in the team. I have ants missing 1 red star. Which I think it's the cleanse? I don't remember ants status well, because it's been not that long that I started evolving one.

Well, I'll try again next cycle. :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Apr 2018, 19:19

Panda Tar wrote:Nope, my shaman is not even half awakened, still lv75. From that team, only Owl and Statue are fully awakened. I missed the opportunity to fully awaken Siren when she was farmable; by then, I didn't had the 'feeling' of farming units yet. :ashamed:
So, you will have a chance now! :P
Panda Tar wrote:I tried the team with the Wyvern twice..
I'm thinking about team with three Wyverns. Impressive is, that they would buff themselves. :D
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Apr 2018, 16:23

In Da Nile (49th) is a bit tricky to get it right. I picked the first proposed color matching wimfrits posted, but both times I had to play it, the second setting would be better, because I had to deal with a lot of red units. :D But in the end, it was all right.

51th floor is just the big boss or are there waves of despair first?
Last edited by Panda Tar on 13 Apr 2018, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Apr 2018, 17:12

Great!
51 is yellow boss, blue boss, black ugly boss.
So green, yellow and black are safe to use.
Make sure to bring cleanse, dispel and high single target damage for the grand final

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Apr 2018, 17:15

Still have to beat that Archangel hohohohoh

I'll try it later next week, when I get some more means to try it and 51th. :D Evolving the Cosmic Watcher, meanwhile. HOHO

Return to “Creature Quest”