Dungeons

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Dungeons

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Mar 2018, 20:06

I'm trying to strenghten a second dungeon. I have some lv 1 small units there HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO :loll: But I managed to make a first wave with only a level 1 in there, hoho, the rest are maxed out, like the Owl, Panda, Kitsune, Sword, Ornithopter, basically all white, because I could farm white stuff in this Peri quest; and also good because it seems the bonuses for dungeons now stand for white and black. :sweat:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 23 Mar 2018, 23:16

Great!
I'm unsure in how much dungeons is optimal. I think getting the bonuses for 3 dungeons can be very strong. On the other hand.. I'm still at 1 dungeon only so I can concentrate my 4d units. My defense rate is currently around 50% which I think is fairly good. 90% of my successful defenses are decided in round 1.
So I think that you shouldn't spread your good units over multiple dungeons too easily
Last edited by wimfrits on 23 Mar 2018, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 24 Mar 2018, 12:19

The event bonuses for filling up 3 dungeons is quite strong, but each dungeon must be strong individually. The specials activation at start also is to take in consideration, as it has been nerfed if you run only one dungeon.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Mar 2018, 13:53

I am 6-62, 9,7% defend. Dunno if it's because I got the silver status, but I got attacked like a lot this time. Some very tough competition, some hard do engage low level players (a LV68 guy happened to have all this defenses red stars, including some rare units, not to mention his fully awakened boss. Wonder how that happened ... :rolleyes:) and some nearly impossible revenges, hohoho.

Funny enough, all those successful defenses happened on my second dungeon. Probably people underrate the Cerberus? Whenever I check the log, all units were killed in Wave 3. :lol:

It's very difficult to raise my prestige right now, so I'll try a last push around the last hours of the deadline and activate my shield when I think it suffices. I would love getting that white Coatl creature, but I need to get to 5%.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 26 Mar 2018, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Mar 2018, 15:49

Now it's something completely different, with promotion and new combo re-roll. With diamonds you can do everything, payers will get soon all 4d creatures.. ..and we others can tune our attack teams, with these easy re-rolls.

Edit1
That's not much surprising Panda, when is the end of the challenge and I travell home, just to pop in for last few minutes, I often see like 20 players who attacked my dungeon

In gold we have Oathkeeper. Rumours say, that best rewards are in bronze and gold, only.
Last edited by Pol on 26 Mar 2018, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 26 Mar 2018, 16:55

Panda Tar wrote: (a LV68 guy happened to have all this defenses red stars, including some rare units, not to mention his fully awakened boss. Wonder how that happened ... :rolleyes:)
Sounds like cheating to me, maybe report to VCME have a look into this account.
Funny enough, all those successful defenses happened on my second dungeon. Probably people underrate the Cerberus? Whenever I check the log, all units were killed in Wave 3. :lol:
Cerb is indeed a great Boss, fully awakened can be very dangerous to white teams.
It's very difficult to raise my prestige right now, so I'll try a last push around the last hours of the deadline and activate my shield when I think it suffices. I would love getting that white Coatl creature, but I need to get to 5%.
Couatl is good but not outstanding. Good luck!
Pol wrote:In gold we have Oathkeeper. Rumours say, that best rewards are in bronze and gold, only.
Not since dots promotion. :)
Hopefully tankers will realize it and let the noobs compete at their own level.
Last edited by Galaad on 26 Mar 2018, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Mar 2018, 14:18

Galaad wrote: Sounds like cheating to me, maybe report to VCME have a look into this account.
Can't do now, given I was just looking at potential targets to attack. However, I think I could peruse their guild and look for the guy again? I remember it was Italians something; Gli Italiani.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 27 Mar 2018, 14:20, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 27 Mar 2018, 16:31

Go for it! It doesn't sound that it would even have been possible to do that, even with heaps of money,

So I'm sure JVC And Team would like to know so they can prevent this happening in the future! :tsup: :up: :yes: :creative: ;) :-D
Last edited by Steven Aus on 27 Mar 2018, 16:34, edited 4 times in total.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Mar 2018, 18:04

I could find the Guild, but couldn't peruse its members. It's a full guild. Dunno how to search for members in it. And it would need doing fast, because by now, he'll be higher in level and I couldn't be able to identify anymore. :(

On the Dungeons challenge, I was able to raise from the dead the last 40 minutes, breaking my protective shield to try my luck from 3,050 to 3,850. The minimum requirement for 5% was 3,500, to get the Couatl, but I'm not sure if it worked. :shh:

:wall: It turned out that it only sufficed to be 25%. So I got another panda, instead of the Couatl. On the other hand, managed to defeat the Red Genie quest on King. The reward for getting all King genie levels is a Legendary Idol, is that? :oex:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 27 Mar 2018, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Mar 2018, 18:45

Probably, I don't remember.

Although, the reward for finishing them on Empire is two Leg Idols. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Mar 2018, 19:02

Oooooohhhhh. :rip:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Mar 2018, 13:56

Morning mood.
*Sigh* :drama:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 28 Mar 2018, 15:36

If a tier is too hard for you you can get demoted to a lower one by scoring less than 2k, I think twice in a row.
If you want to stay in that tier and compete, if your defense is swiss cheese but your offense slaughterhouse, choose your targets well according to prestige and consider last day (till last minutes) will be most important time to climb. With good timing attacks I remember the days I made top spots with a really, really crappy defense rate.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 28 Mar 2018, 15:59

Panda ,that may be just a bad luck, most of them are higher then you. First check log to see in what dungeon and which wave they ended. And then try to fix that. :)
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 28 Mar 2018, 17:30

While it is true good attackers remain good attackers and some will ALWAYS pass, you can prevent some others. Typical example if you see someone had everyone but Phoenix dying wave 1 then soloed rest of dungeon thanks to its (awesome) Phoenix, counter it with a Walrus or Blue Drake in w2 or Blue Boss.
The VIP4 reward 4d Bird can kill Phoenix too. :D
Wave 1 remains the most important wave, you basically want stun + nuke, totems, enchants.

For example this is my dungeon 5 1st wave and it was very dangerous previous challenge thanks to the white + dark event bonuses.

Building a strong defense takes time, even probably what takes longest in the game.
Last edited by Galaad on 28 Mar 2018, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Mar 2018, 19:42

Yesterday, I got 8 attacks, but 6 succesful defenses. Today it was veeeery bad. And I cannot even revenge these, because their defenses are too tough.

Another thing I wanted to understand is if, by what you said, focusing on an offensive stance in first wave, then a defensive stance (because the leftovers will be likely with mana and with specialties available) on the second wave and a boss. I was wondering which colors, aside the fact we have those bonuses, would be good enough, perhaps using 2 colors (1 protecting the other, like blue and green) on the first wave, then on the second wave, the remaining 2 colors (red and yellow) and the boss.

And then, just like that, very few are attacking me these last days. My defenses are not that much better, and I'm getting revenges a little more often. So, I'm sort of maintaining points and going up slowly. Funny is that, this time, I'm ok with not very good score to get another hippogriff. :lol: These beasts are so hard to drop.

And those Verdant Nymphs are so annoying as defensive units. :drama: I'll have mine evolved to be annoying to others too. And now I'm sort of realizing the power of mantises and woodheckers. :nervous:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 16 Apr 2018, 20:54, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 05 Apr 2018, 13:39

How do we fall back to Silver tier?
Last edited by Panda Tar on 16 Apr 2018, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Apr 2018, 18:33

Cool, got two Epic Essences, anyway being in 25% first is very easy, basically 3800+. The more important is 7 Prismatic Orbs, so I have 9 in total. Very little and very much needed.

@Panda
I never did that but you need to get several times a very low score, under 2200 I think under 2000, I stay corrected. Or you may simply omit a few challenges.
Last edited by Pol on 25 Apr 2018, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 25 Apr 2018, 14:29

To tank you need to score lower than 2k twice in a row. If you have ethics only do that if you get slaughtered in your current tier, otherwise is just a silly exploit harming newer players.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Apr 2018, 17:46

Ah, so that's the 'tanking' thing? You purposedly go to lower tiers to make people's life a hell. I actually can manage not falling down, if I wish to. Defenses are not very good yet, but not that bad either. I'm only being attacked by weirdoes, high evolved ones, except one that attacked me yesterday, which I'm actually going to point ou as to potential cheater.

Return to “Creature Quest”