A Stopper

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

A Stopper

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 04 Feb 2018, 22:18

This is something, I could create 45k damage in one round and keep it twice. And this creature always fully healed up. Yes, in that case I was DEFEATED.

Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: A Stopper

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Mar 2018, 21:02

Blame the guy who plays oud, on your left. He looks not competent from here. :tongue:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Mar 2018, 23:46

He's the most competent here, dealing a decent damage. But he could deal around 25~35k damage, which wasn't even 1/3 of total HP here.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 16 Mar 2018, 05:57

I almost got in a similar situation (proportionally speaking hohoho), when I was trying to kill a Kirin boss from another player's dungeon. His healing healed him fully, and I couldn't deliver enough damage to kill him. Meanwhile, his attacks were weak, and I was pondering if the battle was going to last forever. Luckily, some odds of critical were on my side and I managed to take it down. :sweat:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 16 Mar 2018, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Mar 2018, 08:24

I played it over ten minutes, hoping to get some critical strike - but noone helped me here.
Yes, these were time before AC. (autocombat :p )
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Return to “Screenshots”