The "What will happen" moment

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

The "What will happen" moment

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 14:47

Just a thread for you guys to post those battles you are not sure if you are going to make it. I was looking at the title of the other threads, but found nothing particularly akin to that, and didn't want to clutter the M&M guild topic with stuff.

So, I'm still level 33 and I'm trying my first time on the Lord level to beat the first mission. I must confess that I'll probably die here. :( My mega fluffy plant died on the past wave, everyone focused on it because it is green. Basturds.

"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: The "What will happen" moment

Unread postby Galaad » 09 Mar 2018, 14:59

Oh mate, two things:

- Don't use resources in 1 dots.
- You want a rezzer or at least a true healer. For farmable rezzers: Griffin is excellent, you can get it in Battle of Bards quest, just play it until it drops. Muse while tricky to use (random heal, but won't heal those with full HP) also great that you can get from there. The small white Ornithopter is absolutely amazing but you will need to HP, DEF and LCK totem it pretty fast, you can find that one in Ivory Excavation map. Against a red giant you may want the blue turtle. The small blue jester is quite good too. The small white mechanician is good too though not as good as Orni. The yellow small dragon can heal good too.
Try to get Griffin and/or Ornithopter, at least two dots. You want them to be able to combo for maximum efficiency (although Griffin can heal enough without combo but combo will give a bit more protection vs debuffs).

Keep in mind also, you like stunners and silencers, to delay an enemy's turn (won't hurt you if it can't move) or his special (save you couple turns before getting hit).

As a side note combos activating is CRUCIAL, basic attacks are very underrated by a lot of players.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 15:08

Thanks for the tips. :D Now, I already have my turbo 1 dot-plant. Guess we all own a noob time once in a while. hohoho

I think I have a Griffin? Not sure now. Muse I have one and the Ornithopter I don't know. I'll have to read the names now to identify what is what. I'm right now battling that Tower, LV 15. I think I'll survive this one. :sweat:

... just noticed that Kangaroo has a moustache.
Last edited by Panda Tar on 09 Mar 2018, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Mar 2018, 15:55

Panda Tar wrote: ... just noticed that Kangaroo has a moustache.
So, because it's serious, sir.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 09 Mar 2018, 16:25

Ornithopter is this one:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 17:04

Lol Pol.

I have faced these kite-looking things, but haven't gotten one yet.

Does anyone know how many 'pokemons' we have in this game?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 Mar 2018, 19:02

No. I think that it was 500, after they released the game. Now you may assemble your own orchestra, dragon set, giants set, bugs set, nymphets, so on... Really many cards.

Edit1
There's no extra bonus for completing the set, at least not yet.
Last edited by Pol on 09 Mar 2018, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 19:25

Yeah, I thought so. I got around 70 unique cards right now, I haven't even played that much yet and still it feels like it's barely the scratch of units available. Faced so many I still have not. What I do have are a great bunch of nobodies. :( I'm also gathering a lot of totems. They are accumulating. These totems you guys said to use to boost only the strong ones then, sa sa?

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 09 Mar 2018, 19:43

If your rezzer or healer dies too fast, boost its HP and DEF, if you want to do more damage with your nuker, boost its corresponding stats (usually PWR, but sometimes is another one), if your stunner doesn't stuns, boost its LCK, you get the gist. It's ok to use totems on creatures you might ditch later if they are useful to you now, you can get the totems back when you recycle a creature (just don't recycle 4 dots :P).
Last edited by Galaad on 09 Mar 2018, 19:44, edited 2 times in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 09 Mar 2018, 20:59

Hurriedly taking a 4-dot out of the recycling list. OH, right! :shh:

Just got 2 Ornithopters at the Peri Knight Quest. Squee. :oex:

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 09 Mar 2018, 22:53

Update 1.8 Patch Notes

https://news.creaturequest.com/news/201 ... zqy8uyoefc

Including:

"Combo Dot Promotion allows adding single combo dots to Creatures all the way to 4 Combo Dots" :)
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Mar 2018, 07:01

"Promotion" ...

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 10 Mar 2018, 07:39

Yes, so like when you will be promoted to lvl 500 :P
"We made it!"

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Mar 2018, 08:00

Yeah. ^^

Hm, I liked the one that we'll be attacked regularly. Wonder how that works.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 10 Mar 2018, 11:54

Well, in SimCity there was just that huge walking robot, nuke or deluge.

Therefore if someone attack you before you plunged into enemy dungeon, stunning your governors in shrines, you would pay for that badly.

Anyway the possibilities are just endless, so I guess that we will need to wait.
:devious:
Last edited by Pol on 11 Mar 2018, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 11 Mar 2018, 11:04

Panda, if your Orni dies too fast or too much get and bring Hippogryph along, two rezzers should bring you far early game.
Last edited by Galaad on 11 Mar 2018, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 Mar 2018, 18:03

I have that hunchbacked guy (with resurrection ability) also and he combos with my Colossus for a 8x. I'm using him while my newly evolved Succubus is still at level 10 (from earlier 55).
Last edited by Panda Tar on 12 Mar 2018, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Mar 2018, 02:15

And this was earlier today. I tried other teams, but her healing on Lord level was simply ridiculous and I didn't get the damage to overcome that. So I had to fight and die very slowly, because I also had some healing. :(

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 13 Mar 2018, 17:23

Don't forget, each color is strong against one and weak against another.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Mar 2018, 18:22

Yup. It sucks in this battle, given you have to fight greens, then you have this big blue. If you think of attacking that blue in the end, the greens will beat the hell of your yellows in the previous waves. Anyway, farming for kangaroos and whatnot right now. I won't fuss with that battle for a while. :) Another fight that got me on tenterhooks is the 29th floor, in the BT.

Return to “Creature Quest”