Top Five Requests

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Top Five Requests

Unread postby Pol » 11 Jan 2018, 20:04

Hello,
that time is here again to discuss our community "Top Five" priority.

What we would like to have or fix. To keep the game funny and varied. Our previous list was long, let me to note what was done or started.
  • lack of new common, rare and epic creatures. (Still valid but some newborns are here.)
  • would be nice if there was some more variation in the boss levels of the battle tower between events (Now there's a tiny little bit more variation.)
  • would be nice to be able to fix 1 dot when re-rolling combo dots (Last time when I heard about it, it was planned by QC Team but it's not applied yet.)
  • in DC divide players to levels by kingdoms (Well, that is not, but at least you can see castle level now.)
  • return gold and exp bonuses back to shop (Already happened.)
  • more quests (Done in a way.)
:down:
Last edited by Pol on 11 Jan 2018, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Top Five Requests

Unread postby wimfrits » 16 Jan 2018, 21:07

- nerf the wood nymph to increase dungeon variety
- add new map layouts
- option to fix a combo dot when rerolling
- more variety in opponent combat setup in campaigns
- higher 4d drop chance for legendaries
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Jan 2018, 11:48

* more variety in units/bonuses to allow for special tactical combinations
* to lock the dot(s), when doing 4d re-roll
* add new map layouts (ideally with more story, allowing you to choose different paths)
* add a "King" scenario with fragments as rewards (and other lower upgrade items in general)
* speed up the game (less memory, faster load, option to disable awakening animations)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 22 Jan 2018, 22:30

In no particular order:

- Give lesser colored essences as loot in some quests.
- Allow to customize dungeon templates (eg invert up and down slots).
- Bring back tower daily bonuses.
- More medium-sized creatures in tickets summons.
- Introduce lesser prismatic orbs to use on smalls and mediums.
- Platinum tier for dungeon challenge!!
Last edited by Galaad on 22 Jan 2018, 22:36, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 23 Jan 2018, 08:19

Anyonone else, before I will create an output summary (merge)?
Last edited by Pol on 23 Jan 2018, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 30 Jan 2018, 22:10

Okey, going with these. Considering they want them in he middle of month, we have still time to discuss them..
  • Option to fix a combo dot when rerolling
  • Add a "King" scenario with fragments, sigils and other lower upgrade items as rewards
  • Give lesser colored essences as loot in some quests.
  • Allow to customize dungeon templates (eg invert up and down slots).
  • Speed up the game (less memory, faster load, option to disable awakening animations)

Removed:
* add new map layouts - Because, they cannot add new maps pictures atm, due to size constraint at Google Play and generally on weaker devices. (Game is designed to be playable on 1GB RAM phones)

To Discussion:
* more variety in opponent combat setup in campaigns (Can you elaborate a bit? )
* Bring back tower daily bonuses. (Which were? Sorry, I'm not so long in here.)
* Platinum tier for dungeon challenge!! (Damn, what level you are atm?? Are you close to be another bored lvl 500 Sticker.. :P )

Next time I will go with poll, just I need enough of options. Not so much but not so little either. To have a dish to pick from. And voters, of course. :)
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 31 Jan 2018, 10:24

Pol wrote: * more variety in opponent combat setup in campaigns (Can you elaborate a bit? )
When playing the same campaigns, I often see the exact same opponents in combat rounds. Sometimes even the exact same opponents within 1 campaign play through.
I suggest creatures within a combat round to be randomized some more to increase variety

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 31 Jan 2018, 16:52

My favourite one is a Red Quest and what I always adore, is a diversity of generated items and creatures. Generally it's never the same. It's not only that placement differ, creatures too - though not all.

As I see it that's one template and it simply revolve around it. Very much like it was with H3 RMG.

Though, with no doubt, they could differe more. :)
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 01 Feb 2018, 22:11

Just thought of another one: ability to convert totems. Seems like I'm always short of power totems :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Feb 2018, 21:18

Sure, that they could deliver with 3:1 conversion ratio from the other Totems :P
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 04 Feb 2018, 07:41

I want to insist about lesser prismatic orbs, because what is fun in PvE? Create many different teams and explore new strategies, helping imo A LOT with the grinding. But most won't do that and save orbs for PvP obviously.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Feb 2018, 21:45

@Galaad
First I will probably change formulation of the first request, to cover also this, I would like a special mission securing all low resources, allowing you to pick what you need.

As a second in this exact example this is a double edged sword. On the one side we want an option to fix a combo dot(s) when re-rolling, and as well more tries. If the first would be done reasonable well, then the second is not needed. At this moment you can get them in normal scenarios as special rewards - like in "rifts", the chance is low but, hey, they are here. (+ tower, + dungeon) BTW this chance is higher than to receive 3d or better creature just from combat. :P

There's a lot to balance, change actually. But I found myself enjoying the challenge. The general problem is, of course, to acquire the right creatures to build your dungeon, while it being depending quite a lot on a luck. Instead of skills. Someone should start with a table here and stick with it.

I know that many players proposed also the idea of marketpalace (fe the totems previously). But CQ Team is trying to avoid this as a hell, for many potential problems with cheating. (yes, guild marketpalace was also proposed.. ) Although it would be reasonable just for the totems above.

A small creatures would need some rehabilitation, in the terms of usability.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 05 Feb 2018, 21:37

Pol wrote:There's a lot to balance, change actually. But I found myself enjoying the challenge. The general problem is, of course, to acquire the right creatures to build your dungeon, while it being depending quite a lot on a luck. Instead of skills. Someone should start with a table here and stick with it.
Well, what 4d creatures you get first is indeed luck, but you can compensate with Kingdom which is just grinding. Still, I find to be a lot of skill in the game, sometimes lower players are quite creative to beat stronger defenses.
Last edited by Galaad on 05 Feb 2018, 21:38, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 06 Feb 2018, 01:01

I agree. I feel that the mechanics are perfect and fit perfectly together... Sure there's the odd balance issue, but the way MP is structured any big imbalances can be addressed and tweaked as time goes on.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Feb 2018, 19:01

Sent out these:
- Option to fix a combo dot(s) when re-rolling
- Add a standard quest, where you could pick a path to gain lower resources (fragments,sigils,prismatic orbs). To remove the need for playing quests on lower (Lord an below) difficulty
- Give lesser colored essences as loot in some quests.
- Allow to customize dungeon templates (eg invert up and down slots).
- Speed up the game (less memory, faster load, option to disable animations, of course, with exception of Dungeon)

So, now is the time, to think out another "Top Five Requests", let it begin!
(And frankly said, that's a lot to discuss/propose.)
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 16 Feb 2018, 07:25

These are really good, if they can implement all that I'd be very happy.
We already get lower sigils on maps btw, but I guess not enough. :p

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Feb 2018, 22:39

Top 10 is just a huge whale battle... 4ds are overrated, strongest defenses are still getting beaten, give 4ds to 1%... Or make two gold groups.
Last edited by Galaad on 19 Feb 2018, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 23 Feb 2018, 22:25

* more teams
* traps for dungeons
"We made it!"

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 23 Feb 2018, 22:33

Maybe a Dungeon Defender Malus that only affects attacking creatures to reduce the reliance and need for stunlock?
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 24 Feb 2018, 19:28

Pol wrote:* more teams
Yes please.

Return to “Creature Quest”