CQ - Kingdoms & DC 2.0 are here, what they do bring on the table?

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

CQ - Kingdoms & DC 2.0 are here, what they do bring on the table?

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 10 Sep 2017, 20:58

ImageThis is that sort of patch, which is larger. So much, that it changes the game in several aspects and create a new flow, or balance, if you wish. With which effects, till this date, is still being discussed.

The patch 1.4, released five days ago, brought fixes, new "Kingdom Mode" and "Dungeon Challenge". See the full change log and videos on CQ news page. Let see a features excerpt:

Fixes
  • Dot fusion is now possible, to upgrade your existing awakened creature to 4d you need 4d dupe and a heap of diamonds. It begins on 125 and continues to 350 and probably over. - Good option, although costy. In many cases just farming a new creature could be more viable. But for the rest, this is a life saver!
  • If you were bored there are now three new Quests and it was added Emperor Difficulty.

Kingdom mode
  • More resources were introduced and you get them like regular rewards now. But you can mine them or study scrolls in your Kingdom to receive a steady flow. Nice tips from Avonu are to be read here. There are also bonus buildings for you creatures available.

DC 2.0
  • Instead of one dungeon, preferrabely with 5 waves, you have now five with 3 waves in Gold Tier and just three in Silver. By filling all of them you are getting bonuses, with last two being Boss wave stun and silence immunity.
  • From what I see in my stats, both defense and offense, players are trying to get comfortable in the new setup but quite many are not yet here. Everybody is farming. Image
SaveSaveSave

Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: CQ - Kingdoms & DC 2.0 are here, what they do bring on the table?

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Sep 2017, 14:58

{CH}ArticleBot wrote:This is that sort of patch, which is larger.
Feels like an expansion to me. :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 14 Sep 2017, 21:00

Almost, but not :P

Still, it's the biggest update and certainly ground-breaking. Most likely ever, I don't believe that they will release equal or bigger patch in the future.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 15 Sep 2017, 12:54

Who knows... they did say Kingdom in 1.4 was 'just a start' :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Sep 2017, 18:54

Ok, I'm taking back what I said about that Adventurer in the Gold tier last time - cause it's still here. He has just five units, all of them are only level ten and he himself is still level 5. There's not slightest change. If it's not a bug then it's intentional from "CQ Team" to have him here, and serve as a pillow.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 12 Dec 2017, 01:04

Can we stop pretending anyone cares about this game, just because JVC worked on this? I love Simon Furman's Transformers comics, but the man also wrote episodes for the Matt Hatter show, one of the blandest and boring CGI cartoons I have ever seen. I am sorry, but this game is like any other cookie-cutter "grind and collect and upgrade" phone game of which I have seen (and stopped playing) quite a lot. IMHO they are a complete waste of time, the repetitiveness just kills these for me.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 12 Dec 2017, 22:21

BB Shockwave wrote:this game is like any other cookie-cutter "grind and collect and upgrade" phone game
It actually has quite the layers of strategy, let alone the combo dots system differentiates it to any other mobile game, the team compositions creativity allows to cope better with the grinding if you don't want to pay.

Return to “News”