News, patches, updates..

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Re: News, patches, updates..

Unread postby Galaad » 18 Aug 2017, 08:41

HUGE update coming soon!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Aug 2017, 07:49

And it's coming closer...
https://news.creaturequest.com/news/201 ... lmost-here

Kingdom – Imagine your own Quest map where you will build out your Kingdom that allows you to collect new resource types to further enhance your Creatures. Initially, your Kingdom will provide benefits to both PvE and PvP game modes through new mechanics and strategic choices. Later this year, we will introduce additional aspects of your Kingdom, which will involve new Creature Enhancements, Guild involvement, Kingdom Wars, and more.

Build different kinds of structures and recruit your Creatures to operate them.

Different structures have different functions. Some even boost Creature stats across all game modes!
Certain structures can produce different resources depending on the Creature you put in charge of it.

• Gather valuable resources daily from structures you build to help expand your Kingdom’s landscape, build new kinds of structures, and improve existing ones.
  • Special Merchants will sometimes visit your Kingdom to offer you extra valuable resources.
  • Expanding your Kingdom will grant you with special rewards.
Dungeon Challenge 2.0 - You will soon be able to fill out multiple Dungeons for each Event in the Silver and Gold tiers. When someone attacks you, it will pick a Dungeon at random in order to provide you an additional defensive advantage. While this is optional, filling out more Dungeons also provides additional defensive bonuses tied to each week’s Event.
  • Dungeons are now 3-wave Dungeons only, and feature new layouts that are designed for stronger defenses.
  • Silver and Gold Tier players can now fill out multiple Dungeons (Silver - 3, Gold - 5)
  • You cannot have the same Creature in multiple Dungeons.
  • For each Dungeon you fill out completely, you get Dungeon bonuses like stat buffs to specific kinds of Creatures!
  • The bonuses change based on the Event.
  • When challenging someone with multiple Dungeons, you will fight one randomly selected Dungeon that they’ve prepared.
  • Dungeon Preview will show you which randomly selected Dungeon you will fight.
  • Rewards across all tiers will be reworked.
  • 12 completely new Dungeon Challenges with Creatures never featured in a Dungeon Challenge before!

Additional Updates – there is a lot more coming in 1.4 as well, including:
  • Restricted Quests Maps (restrictions refer to your team)
  • Swag Bags (bonus loot for you and your Guild mates)
  • Combo Dot Fusion (we can hear you jumping for joy)
  • New kinds of Summon Events
  • And more – stay tuned.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 30 Aug 2017, 07:37

From the left to the right play: Leviathan, Worm, Behemoth, Minotaur, Colossus. Summon sixteen of each kind, to get one fully awakened. Good Luck!
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 31 Aug 2017, 19:08

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Sep 2017, 12:52

That's not the only news. Albeit the promised update is really close.. :D
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 02 Sep 2017, 00:18

The first part of Q&A is on! :D
"We made it!"

unknownone
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby unknownone » 05 Sep 2017, 20:30

The newest patch is out now! Kingdoms are finally enabled :)
I've played and enjoyed many RPGs:
MM6,MM7,MM8,MM9, Fallout 1&2, Planescape Torment, Torment: ToN, TES3, TES4

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Sep 2017, 21:05

unknownone wrote:The newest patch is out now! Kingdoms are finally enabled :)
  • The Creature with less Combo Dots will always end up with the same amount of Combo Dots as the Creature fused with it. (If fused with a 4-Dot Creature, then the Creature will become a 4-Dot Creature No matter how many Combo Dots it originated with)!
You need more dots creatures and of course diamonds. It starts on 125 for a small creature.
  • Emperor Difficulty has been added above King Difficulty.
  • Added 3 new, unique Quests where your team is restricted to a specific size of Creature (Small, Medium, Large).
Might over Meowgic, Tomb Raiders, Knight Time
  • Silver and Gold Tier players can now fill out multiple Dungeons (Silver - 3, Gold - 5)
Changelog
Last edited by Pol on 05 Sep 2017, 21:38, edited 5 times in total.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Sep 2017, 08:46

New game update ..you need to download it first from the store.

New in game action - if you hoarded your tokens, you have now a lucky bit chance to get essences and idols from chest summoning!
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Oct 2017, 11:16

Today is fresh action for summoning from "Token Chest" and obtaining "White Essences". And I already got one black! :P
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 03 Oct 2017, 12:33

Pol wrote:And I already got one black! :P
Apparently they messed with the colors, many people reported getting black stuff.
Last edited by Galaad on 03 Oct 2017, 12:34, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 03 Oct 2017, 13:05

Black is white and white is black..

Now I'm curious what they have in reserve for 1st April.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 04 Oct 2017, 09:55

CQ Team wrote:Note: The Token Chest Summon Event for Oct 3 GMT will be Black, and Oct 4 GMT will be White - the opposite of what is shown on the Token Summon Screen. We apologize for the miscommunication.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Spooktacular update 1.5

Unread postby Pol » 10 Oct 2017, 21:52

There's new update 1.5 - See the difference, someone patches someone update - you need to apply it to continue to playing.

Log is available here.

Briefly:
  • You can enchant your creatures now, with help of your kingdom, usual resources and Arcane Dust (whatever is that, it's in vial..)
  • Expert Quest for new resources
  • For DC you can obtain yourself a finest Defensive Shields
  • Defense log is here (cannot check atm)
  • Bundles Shop
  • Fixes: Ifrit, Lich, Hulk, Archmage (now gives mana)
Currently inspecting, what is all new, really.
"We made it!"

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 11 Oct 2017, 06:43

I'm very worried. Still love the game and new content is awesome but too much $$$, two of the strongest creatures from the Meta were just handed to huge spenders, you can now rush your Kingdom several times a day against diamonds, the gap is getting wider between f2p and p2w with every new update... I will keep playing though I'm afraid many might quit.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 11 Oct 2017, 06:57

Defensive Shields are now available for Dungeon Challenge.
Shields are active for the specified time unless you Attack someone, then it ends.
You will not lose Prestige Defensively when using a Shield, but can gain Prestige for a successful Dungeon Defense.
Attackers can still gain Prestige if successful, but you will not lose any if your Shield is Active.
You can buy more defensive shields from Cash Shop.
*sigh*
As PvP wasn't bad enough, now with money you can buy more "invulnerability" for your Dungeons. Good luck to progress with Dungeon challanges without this.
VIP 11: +1 Kingdom Rush per day,
VIP 13: +1 Kingdom Rush per day,
VIP 15: +1 Kingdom Rush per day.
Another advantage for paying players - now you can buy even more resources to boost and enchant your creature stats.

I don't mind VIPs bonuses but these seems not very balanced at all. Not to mention some new 4dots creatures as rewards.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 11 Oct 2017, 13:46

Just kill me if I do see any Detailed Log here in DC. Nothing. But I will be patient, new Battle Tower is also not online yet.
"We made it!"

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 13 Oct 2017, 10:50

Nobody attacked me, so I cannot say about the DC log.

* Having now nine teams is very pleasant.
* Also quick jumping the tower only fighting the bosses, speed that up.
* But Dungeon is still far from being a Challenge, seemingly even more now, due to the Kingdoms & Shields.
"We made it!"

wimfrits
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby wimfrits » 13 Oct 2017, 13:14

Also loved the new tower style!

I do share the concerns about the increasing gap between f2p and p2w. My enthusiasm for dungeon challenge is dropping
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 15 Oct 2017, 09:05

I'm enjoying H4 Greatest Mod with new balance of towns and creature and spell abilities, with Necropolis town with Death creatures only, and Inferno town with fire-based creatures (replacing Might town, since number of towns in H4 is hard-coded). I decided to stop playing Creature Quest because I was spending too much money and also getting crooked neck from looking down so much as well as a bit of RSI. Anyway, just my 2 cents, everyone plays games they want to and spends their money how they want.
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Return to “Creature Quest”