Supernatural map

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 24 May 2017, 07:41

While those 2 days, Sam can pick up the hidden woods and mercuries
He goes underworld and picks the hidden resourses and the sandals of saint left of the magic spring

Then on next day take the dragon and open the gate with the resourses
visit the archer's tower and buy all shooters, then upgrate them
rob dwarven treasury and after that visit stables
save Crowley from the prison and go there
nice hero with nice stats and secondary skills :D :D
he picks the hidden artefact left of him
then exchanges army and artefacts with sam
visit stables and learns slow
kill the mummies and visit watering hole and go left of it to pick up this 1 artefact
finish your move at the gold mine - idk but u can leave any of your trops inside it to get more movement. they are with the same speed so I think you can skip leaving trops there :-D :-D

What a long post :devious: :devious:
Note: if u havent got expert logistic on level 5, you wont be able going with sam on the path to do not block his road. :disagree: :disagree:

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Supernatural map

Unread postby MadMax » 24 May 2017, 09:08

Great guide, this guy, Maygwan is a great map maker, he has been (and we hope to have him back) on our Masters of Sighisoara team as well! :)
"By the power of Zelas!"

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 24 May 2017, 10:41

Next day Crowley continues capturing mines
Take this artefact
and continue with the mines
He levels up to level 6 after killing the last mummies and chooses expert logistic :hoo:

Dean moves though the Watering hole and captures cloud temple
After that go in the north secret part and take the artefacts. Then go at the south part to take the items and the genies

Sam goes this way to visit Star Axis and then takes the artefact on right
Then visit war machine factory and crypt
Last edited by martii01 on 27 May 2017, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 24 May 2017, 10:43

Thanks HeroOfPunk I hope you like it and being useful to you :) :-D

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Supernatural map

Unread postby martii01 » 27 May 2017, 12:58

HeroOfPunk wrote:Great guide, this guy, Maygwan is a great map maker, he has been (and we hope to have him back) on our Masters of Sighisoara team as well! :)
Thx :), I will continue it in short time ;)

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 27 May 2017, 19:12

Lets continue now
These guys has appeared on next day. Now we cannot defence this town.
Strangely, but they have disappeared on m1w2d6 and until now I cant see them around this inferno town :yes: :yes: More money :-D :-D

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 27 May 2017, 19:34

Sam visits Idol of fortune and picks up the hidden gloves on right of him, then he buys elves, dont pick up the ores right now. Then go for fountain of youth.

He can finish the mines and after that can visit the obelisk

We need to kill the opponent on next turn and Crowley must go on boat on next turn too. We can go with him and for the mystical garden for some more resourses, which we will need really much in the late game
then he exchanges army with sam
Then Sam goes for the Centaur's stable to take 28 centaurs and crowley visits fountain of youth and star axis

Dean continues picking up the chests and choosing experience on every chest, then he invades the Altar of wishes. He visits watering hole again to go out.
Note: Do not pick the gems around the altar of wishes, which arent blocking the way to the object, we need dean's movement, we will skip them MAYBE for later game.
Last edited by martii01 on 27 May 2017, 21:27, edited 2 times in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 27 May 2017, 20:09

On m1w2d6 we can invade the both towns using some tactics :creative:
First Sam takes the 28 centaurs
then he attacks the town
Use those equipments and split the sharpshooters like that:
Now the fighting B-)
I have splited the sharpshooters like that 32x1x1x1 (32 are the damage dealer, the others are to attract the tower's shots)

The battle starts. Dragons wait, put bless on the sharpshooters and shoot the skeletons, enchanters shoot too. Centaurs moves there
That will prevent of casting magic arrow on our sharpshooters. Now the opponent will cast slow. If we havent moved our centaurs there or around the castle, he will use magic arrow on my archers :disagree:

After the opponent moves, use the dragons to attack the skeletons, if skeletons arent dead, just use magic arrow on them next turn
On second round the dragons will tank the arrow tower cause they are in the castle. Go out with them and shoot with the shooters the zombies. I have got a luck (high morale), so I can kill them this turn
If u dont have, wait with the centaurs, the opponent will shoot the centaurs with magic arrow and will move his zombies at the gate portal. Then they can block their way cause the door is opened and that will attract the tower's shooters on my centaurs not on my sharpshooters :oex:
Then just finish the battle with the shooters

:rip: my 3 sharpshooters :cry:
If you dont get high morale, your battle result will look like this

And now we can pick the final part of the sharpshooter's bow
Sam goes there

Crowley visits water wheel and exchanges with sam
Then he opens the barrier
visit the shrine of magic incantation
and go on boat

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 27 May 2017, 21:06

The battle vs the tower is harder than the battle vs the rampart :(
Split the troops like that but make gargoyles 1x4x4, not like on the photo 3x3x3
The battle starts. The opponent azazel has got only magic arrow and he will use it mainly on my giant until his mana ends :sad:
Put the troops like that with the tactic and with the 1 gargoyle block the gate. Titan shoots the pirates, genies wait,master gremlins defence.
The pirates have shot my 1 gargoyle, but he is alive only on 1 health :lol:
Put firewall on 1st round where Ive put already. At the end of the round genies kills the pirates.
Titan shoots the seamen and genies go out to avoid getting a hit ;) Put another fire wall next to the first 1. Now the army goes out of the broken path. Nix warriors move though the 3 fires and gets 3x40=120 damage
I cannot predict pretty well where the nix warriors will go cause they cant hit anything on this round :| so put firewall there at least to hit the seamen :-D
My army waits, when Azazel moves and uses his magic arrow on my giant move
Shoot seamen on next round and put firewall next to my catapult. My catapult will be the tanker of those beasts :D
They have taken the bait. Nix warriors attacks from the top corner, while the seamen must attack on the fire 8| 8|
They will die on next round cause of the fire. AI must have finished his mana already. Use fire there and move our titan and gremlins to shoot on straight arrow and gargoyle can attract the nix warriors
Note: If u actually dont know who is tanking the town's shooter, after the giant and the genies are dead, it is the titan ;)
Nix warriors took the bait and now they can return back on the catapult again though the fire :tsup: Put another 1 fire just to hurt them more :D
Now shoot them 2 rounds until we have downed them to 3, then set again the trick with the fire ;)
4 of the gargoyles go down over there and attract the last of the nix warriors.
Note: When only 1 nix warrior left, the tower's shooter will shoot my gremlins instead of my titan :disagree:
And the battle is done without so big loses :proud:

Now go in the town, put all troops inside, except the titan and then visit the learning stone
Save up this hero
i dont have so big luck with his secondary skills as the luck we I with Crowley :no:
Advanced logistic and basic pathfinding :( Expert navigation is really useful, but he can get to aproximately level 12, before he enters in the water :devious:

Castielle visits the learning stone and then the tower. Put the gremlins inside the tower and take 5 gargoyles.
He finishes his move here
Dean goes after Castielle
All my heroes have ended their movement wisely :surprised:
Last edited by martii01 on 28 May 2017, 12:18, edited 6 times in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 28 May 2017, 12:07

On next day Dean goes to open the barrier. We must compensate of secondary skills (moving points) of Castielle :( so he will go first
visit mystical garden to do not block the path of castielle
he picks up the fire, opens the barrier and ends his turn in dwarven treasury

Now we can conquest the griffin conservatory B-)

This battle is only possible when we fight vs 5x10 or 5x20. Ive got 5x20 :-D
Firstly, set the position ;) Cast bless and move there
The griffins will go for the titan and the royal griffins will change their place. Go there and only 2 stacks can attack the titan
Now we are blocked :D attack the griffins who doesnt move first on next turn and always cast cure at the starting round until the mana finishes :)
When the mana finishes only 2 groups with griffins left 1x9 and 1x20
We cannot fight them on melee combat cause the titan is on low health so run and shot them, when they hit the titan, he will hit them back and then continue running and shooting. The titan's health is enough for that at least ;|
Finish the battle :).

I have 2 angels in the group :devious:
Now exchange with castielle the 4 gargoyles and Castielle has only 1 gargoyle now
And now attack the enchanters - medium-hard combat
Put the troops like that and start the battle
Angels kill the north 6 enchanters and titans shoots the next enchanters
Cause the left 2 enchanters are weak and wont deal so huge damage, they will block the titans. Now the gargoyles blocks the enchanters to they not shoot, see the dust next to the each of the enchanters, except the middle 1
On next round, the angels go back and finish the 2 enchanters, then titan goes there to tank the enchanters's shoots 8|
And on 3rd round angels are on around 150 health (they were shot by 1 group of enchanters on 1st round cause we have brought only 4, not 5) and the titan is on around 100 health or so. Now angels go fighting and the titan finishes the another 2 enchanters, which had hit the titan on 2nd round and he has hit back. And then the most of the enchanters can go over the angels, but if u are lucky the angels wont die
And now finish them
No troop lost, except the 4 gargoyles :rofl:

After that, Dean visits the 2nd griffin conservatory
I dont think this battle for so hard, I again get 5x20 griffins and now in my group I have and 2 angels, but no mana to heal any of my creatures. Use the same trick, but the titan will be on the top part and will attack the whole time, angels wait and then will fly to hit the most of the griffins, then they come back and hit the nearest strongest group.
Just on first round kill the down group of griffins and on the second round make the position with the both angels and titan
Done! :-D
Continue capturing the griffin conservatories on the next day :D :D
Last edited by martii01 on 28 May 2017, 16:08, edited 4 times in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 28 May 2017, 16:24

Crowley picks floatsam,the chest and visits the shipwrecks
Here is the hidden sea captain's hat
After that he goes on right :right:

While that Sam visits some places to get some luck and morale (while waiting to collect troops). He must do a hard battle vs 1 opponent after 1 week.
Sam can visit and windmill for some resourses too :)
He ends his movement in the stables
Last edited by martii01 on 28 May 2017, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 28 May 2017, 18:19

On next day sam visits the stables collects some troops and visits water wheel and machine factory

Dean continues with the griffin conservatories, but first kills the enchanters :)
Angels start killing the stacks 1 by 1. The north angels got luck and they attack 2 stacks instead of 1
Ive got slower, but the north left enchanters blocks my titans. The middle shoots and the south attacks any of my angels.
On 2nd round the enchanters which has blocked my titan go for the armo cart (they play smart, they know that they can destroy only that, they know that they cant kill any creatures of mines :creative: )
Finish the battle.
Ive got on 3rd griffin conservatory 5x20 and on 4th 5x10 so I cant see what hard you will have in those battles, so I wont comment them. Capture and the cyclops stockpile too, another easy battle, which I wont comment too :tongue:
There are hidden gems below :down: and left :left: of the final griffin conservatory. I dont need them so I wont pick them. Also there are ores on left :left: of the magic spring, I dont need them too
Exchange with castielle the angels and the titan after visiting the cyclops stockpile.
He visits the dwarven treasury and then experimental shop
Ive got 5x40 iron golems inside the experimental shop :butterfly:
To do this battle with castielle, Im gonna use another tactic, not like the tactic vs the griffins.
First round angels attack and titan shoots the north iron golems. Then all the golems will go for the titan, cause he is the weaknest troop (comparing with the angels :bugsquash: :-D )
On the second round angels finish the iron golems (they arent so attractive for the iron golems comparing with the titan :oex: )
Titan waits
Running there should be really useful at this moment
Note: If you dont have luck and the titan dies, just reload the battle and next time use cure on him before waiting ;)
It is pretty good now, cause all iron golems will follow my titan and angels can run away and wait :D
They've got luck on this photo and wait until the golems end their turn
Just hit them now and on next turn go away with the angels, titan goes above them where he cannot be caught :S
They will follow him everywhere until the angels get health like ~30, i dont know actually, just try keeping their health higher than 50
Now titan goes back where he was and angels wait, then repeat the tactic until the golems die. Remember casting cure on the angels when their health is low to golems not go for them
End the battle B-) :proud:
For secondary skills choose firstly: pathfinding,logistic,estates,navigation if u dont have them on expert

The battle wasnt that hard as it looks, just follow the strategy Ive used :creative: ;)

Dean exchanges with castielle
Note: (When the pic was made, I had used much mana, when Ive repeated it, the castielle's mana was around ~40 or so)
Then dean goes down like in the picture and castielle visits obelisk, K+1, LVL+1 and attacks the enchanters B-)

The battle cant be thought to be an easy 1 at all, this battle is more like a hard 1 than a medium 1
This time the angels cant kill 1 group of enchanters with 1 hit :disagree: 8|
Hit the enchanters as Ive shown.
Move with the titan there to attract the enchanters, but before that cast cure on the north angels
Attack the enchanters like that :tongue:
The enchanters will go for the down angels. If they arent lucky, they wont be able killing any of the 2 angels B-)
Then visit the library and end the turn here

Crowley continues his moving in the water
he visits shipwreck
then he opens the barrier
Pick up the flotsam and take the bow, then pick the another 1 flotsam
The moving points are done again wisefully :tsup:
Last edited by martii01 on 28 May 2017, 18:47, edited 3 times in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 28 May 2017, 19:15

Dean picks the resourses here and visits the lamp
Pick up this ladybird of luck and visit fountain of youth
pick up the chest and then pick up the gloves, mehhhh, got them on the end of dean's movement :D :D (this wont happen if Ive picked the gems or the hidden ores :oex: )
Sam buys the shooters, picks the ores, learns summoning boat and then will go in the water

Crowley continues with flotsams and shipwrecks :)
End the move with Crowley before opening the barrier

Castielle picks the shield and then visits star axis
he visits again garden of revelation to go out
his movement ends while trying getting to the stables
End turn :D
Last edited by martii01 on 28 May 2017, 19:17, edited 2 times in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 28 May 2017, 19:43

On next day dean picks the chests (choose only experience on all) and visits cyclops stockpile
Dean picks the gem mine, continues with the chests and kills the enchanters
visit the obelisk, pick the chest and the movement is done :devious:

Castielle visits stables, then he returns in the town
then he visits the learning stone again to save few steps
and picks the necklace of ocean

Sam continues his water adventure to the land where crowley will be :hoo:

Crowley opens the barrier with 99999 gold and im poor now :ill: :beg:
Go on land here
Then visit the war machine factory to pick the ring on left :left:
then attack the mummies from the learning stone
the battles vs those mummies are pretty easy, you can do them without any problem, quick combat will do them without losses also :oex:
visit the D+1
then pick as many resourses as you can ;)

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 28 May 2017, 20:25

On m1w3d4 Crowley continues picking the resourses. There are 2 hidden artefacts on this part of the island :-D
Visit idol of forture to save some movement points, then A+1 and attack the mummies
Only visit wineyard to made the creatures stack up there and then finish the movement here

Castielle opens the barrier, goes into the workshop to make the troops stack there too, picks the ores and the wood, visits and parapet to make the same as with workshop and wineyard, picks the hidden artefact, learns summoning boat and goes into the water, simple huh? :mad: ;|
here is the hidden artefact - helm of heavenly enlightenment B-) :proud:
then learn the magic and go into the boat ;)
remember saving up the name cause castielle doesnt have expert water magic or water magic :-D Also he must keep his movement points, they are really useful at this point, guess why Ive said to do not use many magic points with castielle vs iron golems or vs the enchanters :disagree: 8|

Sam continues being a sailor :yes:

Dean visits the hill fort and upgrates the giants to titans :devious: . Remember : DO NOT upgrate angels to archangels, there is 1 battle on which we will use angels instead of archangels, cause we wont have time returning here to upgrate them :tsup:
then visit cyclops stockpile :-D
taste the feeling of the water :confused:
and visit fountain of youth for more movement points, then lamp
Then go north. Remember, dont visit rally flag, the hero is on snow area and that will slow him more :( :disagree: 8|

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 08 Jun 2017, 19:50

Crowley picks the hidden bags of gold behind the camp and behind the gate
And he goes inside the subterranean gate, then south on that way
visits the stables and then the mines
and his movement is done inside the alchemist's lab

Dean goes north to visit the places, where castielle was to increase his stats
then he goes out for the town and he is able to visit garden of revelation on the next day

Castielle is on boat and he goes north :up: to pick the hidden Sea Captain's hat to make admiral's hat B-)
here the hat is on the left :left: :yes:
he picks some flotsams, which can block his way
and he stops here (see where dean also is going for the town :hoo: )
the quest there requests he to open the door, so he only can open it :D :|
he picks first gems and ends his movement in front of 1st portal of glory. He will invade each of those dwellings on the next day ;)

Sam is still in the water :(
Last edited by martii01 on 08 Jun 2017, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 09 Jun 2017, 11:22

On next day Castielle picks all the gems and the axe and invades the portals of glory, then he goes back
go out for the boat, but dont enter like in the photo :devious:
summon another 1 here ;)
end the movement here or further if u have captured the things faster :S

Sam is now on the land B-)

Crowley has got some time and will pick the hidden artefacts :rofl:
here on right :right:
K+1
and he picks the gems. There is another event from which he can get ressurection, but must kill many undead troops, we will do it later ;)
visit fountain of forture :D
learning stone too :tsup:
then the movement with crowley is done, if not, pick the ores or go for them :D
Dean is ready with the stats and goes in the town just in time for the end of the moving, if not, continue, I dont remember well, Ive photoed the pic before 2 weeks :hoo: :-D
Buy genies, titans + armo cart 8|
The day is done :tongue: :oex:
Last edited by martii01 on 09 Jun 2017, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 09 Jun 2017, 16:29

On next day castielle must learn slow from Shrine of magic incantation, then to give admiral's hat to dean and then both to go north :up:
learn slow and go again on the boat :devious:
move here and exchange the admiral's hat :hoo:
then castielle goes north after the exchanging :)
dean enters the boat and goes after castielle (the admiral's hat will be on dean now :tsup: )
dean visits A+1
picks the chest and chooses gold, then takes the sulfur
now only visit the archer's towers, dont buy the archers, cause they will slow the character's movement :hoo:
take first 2 gems, dont take the artefact now :D
take the gold
visit the 3rd archer tower
and 4th tower
the movement speed is done :tired:
sam goes underworld
gets some luck from the fountain of fortune
after that he visits the learning stone (he gets level 10 from next 1 in front of the subterranean gate, he can choose expert water magic or expert air magic; better choose expert water magic to being able using dispel and bless on all :yes:, instead of haste. We need expert dispel in the next battle)
then he upgrates the centaurs into captain centaurs and he finishes his movement :D
another week has passed successfully ;| :mad:
Last edited by martii01 on 09 Jun 2017, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 09 Jun 2017, 18:46

On next day m1w4d1 sam visits the stables, then stops there waiting the army from crowley :hoo:

Crowley buys all the shooters and exchanges them with sam :-D

After the exchanging Sam goes in subterranean gate and visits places to increase his stats :devious: (he must do important battle vs 1 opponent so he must be ready (for that he has visited luck/morale places)
from the learning stone he gets level 10 and can choose expert water or expert air magic. Ive chosen expert water magic to dispel the opponent's buff and to prevent from his dangerous mana arrows :disagree: . Well, as much as I can I can prevent my trops from it :-D
then he goes in the boat. Move 1 place down :down: and wait Crowley :yes:

Dean will go on land from here just to learn new skills and also to get some experience from the enchanters :D
Then exchange the hat with castielle
continue with destroying enchanters B-)
visit this shrine to get stone skin, the other shrine gives magic arrow, which we already have :oex:
kill those enchanters and visit the final shrine to get shield
then he visits warehouse of sulfur on left :left: and ends his movement there

Crowley has got the admiral's hat, so he continues further and buys angels :-D
visit and the second portal of glory on the same day too, no photo, sorry ;)

martii01
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby martii01 » 15 Jun 2017, 13:28

Lets continue :)
Dean visits the hidden well behind the dwarven treasury
then he robs it :-D
and then he ends his movement there

Castielle can buy the other angels and can go down :down:
he steps there and makes 1 boat
then he can visit the shipwreck :devious:
he picks the flotsams and visits the school of magic (K+1) :tsup:

Crowley visits stables
and goes inside the gate
then he exchanges the admiral's hat from sam and makes a boat, then he exchanges it again to him :hoo:

Sam goes for stats and for archers on the land :S

Then Sam does 1 hard battle vs Crossroad De :oex:
Items and troops before the battle :-D

The enemy has got many monsters :disagree: and resistance
Slow first,sharpshooters shoot the skeletons, enchanters cast bless I think and shoot the skeletons too (the skeletons arent slowed cause of the resistance) :( . The opponent casts shield
On second round wait with all troops, Crossroad De will slow all too. When it is our turn, we will cast dispel :tsup:
Ballista finish the skeletons, enchanters attack the trolls and sharpshooters attack the trolls, they are lucky and they've got a morale so they shoot satyrs (the morale and the luck here is really important and for this battle we have visited the lucky/morale places).
On 3rd round cast slow again (sharpshooters finishes the satyrs, enchanters finish the troll :devious: )
the opponent has casted shield
On the 4th round the sharpshooters wait, centaurs run to attract the enemy :tsup:
Crossroad De shoots the sharpshooters with magic arrow and kills 10 :no:
then dispel and sharpshooters attack the gold golems (idk if I was lucky or not)
Cast slow on the next round.
Sharpshooters shoot the zombies (only 3 left!! 8| )
Ballista will finish the zombies. Now the opponent changes the tactic (he casts cure on his mummies to hit 1 my centaur) the golems goes at the down side for my centaurs :|
Cast slow again to slow all. Really nice moment to shoot the diamond golems (they've got morale so they can shoot again the diamond golems)
He cures or dispels the slow on the mummies again and kills the centaur, diamond golems are attracted by the 1 centaur on left of them :right: :yes:
Sharpshooters finishes the diamond golems on the next round :-D enchanters attack the gold golems :D
run with the centaur after that to escape from the mummies
crossroad de hits with magic arrow the centaurs and kills 15 :wall: (so much better than shooting my sharpshooters with a magic arrow)
gold golems kill the tent. Sharpshooters kills the mummies with 1 hit :tongue:
enchanters attack the gold golems and the 20 centaurs finish the last golem :-D
Done battle :hoo:
The battle is easy, it can be done and on a quick combat with these troops, which I had, but the looses will be REALLY MUCH! :tongue:

Movement is done :proud: :creative:

Return to “Heroes I-IV”