Creatures screenshots

Mobile game by Jon Van Caneghem studio VC Mobile Entertainment. Beautiful offspring with Might & Magic touch. All your quests lead to adventure!
Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Creature Quest creatures screenshots

Unread postby Pol » 30 Apr 2017, 11:39

And yes, that's another dangerous unit.

So with "Mystic Dark Elf" we had previously also "Centaur Chieftain"
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 30 Apr 2017, 11:48

Pol wrote:And yes, that's another dangerous unit.
I got a lvl 90 four dots one. :D
Sadly only x8 multiplier but it has its perks (in case the missing color dies multiplier still applies, also extra mana ball for healer).
All my (main) party can trigger x8. :proud:

A deadly unit indeed.
So with "Mystic Dark Elf" we had previously also "Centaur Chieftain"
Thx :tsup:
Last edited by Galaad on 30 Apr 2017, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 May 2017, 21:06

Gremlin Guerilla >> Gremlin Grenadier >> The Boom Bringer

"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 07 May 2017, 14:15

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Creatures screenshots

Unread postby Pol » 07 May 2017, 16:41

Only Griffin here is not a healer. :D

That just reminded me, that I don't have Unicorn in my stables. But Witches aplenty..

Avonu are you participating in Dungeon contest?
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 07 May 2017, 17:11

Yes and no.

Yes - I need to for daily rewards.
No - I don't care which place I'm am at. I would skip this feature alone if no daily quest requirement. :(

Oh, and I picked these creature because they remind me Nature/Forest faction from HoMM games (however Griffin was a Warlock cresture in the beginning) than because their role in CQ.
Last edited by Avonu on 07 May 2017, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 07 May 2017, 23:07

There are three tiers, Gold, Silver and Bronze. With a little sigh I was previously in Bronze tier and was fourth with little effort, now I don't care - there's so much people and the difference is about few prestige points. On entry level around 2000 prestige points there is oscillating more than hundred of people.

I see, I think that we coul find many creatures from previous M&M games. Not all. I didn't notice elves (obviously not dark), zealots, crusaders (albeit there are Justicars), medusas..
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 08 May 2017, 05:42

Pol wrote:I see, I think that we coul find many creatures from previous M&M games. Not all. I didn't notice elves (obviously not dark), zealots, crusaders (albeit there are Justicars), medusas..
I fought Medusa in Player Dungeon few times, so they are in game. She use bow like in HoMM3. There also are Gorgons, Minotaurs and Manticores in game. So far I didn't see Thunderbird and maybe Calvary (however, there is very familiar looking Valkyrie).
As for Elves/Druids:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 May 2017, 18:43

Hmm, I just met "Malovelent Tiamat" which looks like better Hydra. But no Medusa whatsoever.

From these ladies no one is an elf. There is Spider Queen, Occultist and last one met too and I'm sure she's not elf, Druid perhaps.
Last edited by Pol on 08 May 2017, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 08 May 2017, 19:35

Ahh, Tiamat ;)

As for ladies, she probably is a druid but somehow I think she could be an elf too. Well, I didn't meet her yet, so I really don't know.

PS
Last edited by Avonu on 08 May 2017, 19:38, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 May 2017, 21:15

This is Tiamatu, much better than Hydra. Because basic Hydra lack imagination, would even say that is shoddy.

Next-to-last stage of Pegasus

Totems maxed out!

This is the evolution screen, where your see stats for existing creature and with that pic and name of evolution upgrade.

So far, I have no creature fully awakened, especially with Dragons it will be really run on long distance. Leprechanus and Cats are aplenty, so upgrading them is ongoing.

With these screens you reminded me that game was promoted like that this is where RPG and Strategy meet. But both statements would need some backing. RPG part is weaker, because once you play the scenario you just need to re-play it again, almost eternally for resources hunting, gradually on higher difficulty.

Even if creatures positions and army can usually appears in more regions, it's not a new experience.

Strategy, well, dungeons would need to be a bit rethought. In a moment when I'm on ride I can level about 1000 prestige points, as I have them stacked in "mails" but when I leave, or even better meanwhile, when they are riding my dungeon I can easily lost more than what I had got. Not only because of players with better units combinations, but mostly because of visits from players which are at least about 20 levels higher than me.
"We made it!"

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 08 May 2017, 23:11

For me, I lost all interest when I saw the creatures are just static images. Sorry, but in 2017, even IOS games know more than that graphically. If I wanted to play a glorified card game, I have Magic the Gathering... Not to mention the graphics look like something from those dime'a dozen Korean MMORPGs, all the over-detailing and vivid colors...
Why can't we have a proper turn based Heroes/King's Bounty like game? I'd be happy even if Capybara games made something akin to Clash of Heroes on their own. I could play that game for hours on end...
Last edited by BB Shockwave on 08 May 2017, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 09 May 2017, 05:59

If you want something more than just static images, you always can try Ubisoft's Elemental Guardians. It's same mechanism but with "better" graphics :P (names are guessing, not from game itself).
Personally I prefer static images over that.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 09 May 2017, 08:57

@BB Shockwave
I'm pretty afraid that you won't be happy in any case. Simply new Heroes or Might&Magic for iOS/Android don't exist.

Graphic is perfect for mobile game, with so high attention to details and effects that many other games should envy. But it's "static", yes, the unit can only change it's size and have applied continuous effects. When it goes to attack it enlarge for a moment. In this case I'm happy that it's so simple, have no doubt, that if they would be fully animated I would need to get new phone. And like with H7, that's not gonna to happen.
Last edited by Pol on 10 May 2017, 17:55, edited 2 times in total.
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 10 May 2017, 17:36

From top-left to bottom-right: Ravenous Behemoth, Justicar(?), Frost Giant Besieger, Flamesurge Manticore, Gold Dragon, Chimera(?)

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 15 May 2017, 10:22

Another pack of boss creatures (from left to right):

Storm Giant, Frost Giant Besiger, Fire Giant Incinerator, Enraged Keeper (a.k.a. Forest Giant), Cloud Giant

Minotaur Warchief, Lurker of the Deep, Iceshard Megalodon, Cyclopean Khan, Abomination Cannoneer

White Lady (a.k.a Banshee), Vampire Overlord, Pyrosaurus Rex, Pyromancer, Primeval Hydra

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 May 2017, 10:51

This is great collection of creatures! At his moment you must be "Honourable Dungeon Sweeper" :D

With no doubt Abomination is inspired by DOOM. Sure that there are more units with heavy inspiration, I especially like the Owl and Pegasus.

Yet I still didn't encoutered Medusa but seen her in CQ news..

So far, I still have just one Legendary so I'm probably not much feared myself. Though I have other creatures aplenty. I'm especially fond of my dragon. :P

This blend all nicely, though.. how can water creatures fight on parched soil is beyond me.
Last edited by Pol on 15 May 2017, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 16 May 2017, 09:24

Pol wrote:This is great collection of creatures! At his moment you must be "Honourable Dungeon Sweeper" :D
I just trying to pick up fights with creatures, I don't screenshoted yet. ;)
You can use "Dungeon Preview" option (or something like that) to see your opponent creatures in his Dunegeon defense.
Pol wrote:how can water creatures fight on parched soil is beyond me.
Magic :devil:
To be honest it's not so a big problem with all these Undead, Dragons and live trees roaming around. Better to have some unique creature than cut them off because of "logic".

And another pack of bosses:

Ancient Gold Dragon, Ancient Blue Dragon, Ancient Black Dragon,
Ancient White Dragon, Ancient Red Dragon, Ancient Green Dragon.

Marid Stormlord (blue djinn), Ifrit Pyrelord (red djinn), Divine Peri (white djinn),
Storm Rider Wokung (Monkey King a.k.a. Son Goku :P), Grand Valkyrie, Exalted Kirin,
Sandworm Earthgorger, Lich of Hatred, Ice Queen
Last edited by Avonu on 16 May 2017, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 May 2017, 11:20

Alias Sun Wu Kung or Sun Wu Kung or Sun Wu-kchung or going by more established name Sun Wukong - he's my favourite hero and he indeed is legendary creature! Self proclaimed Great Sage with Golden-banded staff. :D

As for Ifrit, the end is Ifrit >> Ifrit Ravager >> Ifrit Pyrelord - that's probably the last one.

What for unit is the third one in your army?
"We made it!"

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 16 May 2017, 12:45

Pol wrote:What for unit is the third one in your army?
That should be Firebat - look at my previous posts. IIRC it dropped from Valentine Event.

As for Wokung, his lesser form (middle one?) is named Imperial Monkey King.
Last edited by Avonu on 16 May 2017, 12:48, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Creature Quest”