KB - Ogre Girl

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

KB - Ogre Girl

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 14 Nov 2016, 22:45

I apologize for not having a better picture. But this is when creator says so. Girls on battlefield cannot be harmed! Dark Science :)

Could you guess how the girl attack?

Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: KB - Ogre Girl

Unread postby Dalai » 15 Nov 2016, 09:48

I don't have to guess. They cry, they scream at the top off their lungs, and then they cry again. :devious:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 15 Nov 2016, 10:02

@Dalai
No :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 17 Nov 2016, 06:47

Argh, THAT game. I never understood this unit or how it goes to the King's Bounty Mythology. Or the really hilarious explanation as to why no-one can attack little girls (not even mindless undead?) and that they put bombs on enemies that explode...
I did just check KB forums today to see if they are finally making a KB2... no such luck. For me, that series ended with Crossworlds, the 2 new games made by a different team and full of game-breaking bugs are not even worth mentioning. :wall:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Nov 2016, 11:44

Right, the bombs. Because these are ogre-girls, result of experiment from Marie Curie.

I like Dark Side, although it's more buggy, it's funny to play. You just need to keep the saves, ..even the old ones.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 28 Nov 2016, 12:51

They titter on you?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 28 Nov 2016, 14:41

No, they are silent. Like from Adam's Family.

They move and place bombs, silently, just a few bombs, unnoticed. And then, the bombs explode.

Because you know, ogres do not talk much even if they look like small girls. :D

In ogre form, they fight normally and can be spotted of course. Absolutely a minimum of people can overlook an ogre.

It's one of achievements.

@BB Shockwave
Or may be I was lucky, as I played the game first already with all patches on.
Last edited by Pol on 28 Nov 2016, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 01 Dec 2016, 15:02

Nope
I completed Dark Side few days ago and I did't get any bugs. So patched version seems to be OK, playable and... fun.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 01 Dec 2016, 20:00

And colorful. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

BB Shockwave
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby BB Shockwave » 06 Mar 2017, 06:42

Pol wrote: @BB Shockwave
Or may be I was lucky, as I played the game first already with all patches on.
What do you mean "first already"? Sorry sometimes your english is hard to understand.
Frankly, even if the bugs were fixed, the two game made not by Katauri do not feel like real KB games to me - more like some amateur modders having fun with the engine. It's like Superman: Brainiac Attacks, a horrible animated movie that uses the Superman TAS designs, so you are tricked into thinking the movie will be as good as the show was.
I'd rather replay Crossworlds again and again then waste my time with Warriors of the North and Dark Side. For starters, you cannot do either on No Loss... I tried.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 06 Mar 2017, 13:42

It was fully patched. Right.

And it wasn't completely bug free even after that, anyway it was load of fun!

Another team, yep, wouldn't say bad. Just different feeling. Although it's true that previous two titles have higher status of perfection. And I wasn't playing Warriors of North and not going too. No motivation in Nordic Mythology, too serious.
"We made it!"

Return to “Screenshots”