Please advice with Equilibris

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Godwinson

Please advice with Equilibris

Unread postby Godwinson » 23 Aug 2016, 06:14

Hey all !
I downloaded Heroes of M&M 4 mod - Equilibris (eng) and I think everything went right
but I don't see changes - no 5 new campaigns or new spells, buildings .
I have GoG bought Heroes of Might and Magic 4 complete .
When I start the game using Heroes 4 equilibris I see the mod's name down the screen but
it is only the change I encountered so far .
Thank you .
Last edited by Godwinson on 23 Aug 2016, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Please advice with Exilibris

Unread postby Pol » 23 Aug 2016, 09:21

Topic moved to Equilibris forum.

For all changes which you should seen, check changelog.

Also you can check it from map editor, if you have installed "equi.aop" from download section.

Any problems during installation? There's always option to reinstall.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Please advice with Exilibris

Unread postby Dalai » 23 Aug 2016, 11:02

Godwinson wrote:Exilibris
My eyes bleed :tired:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Godwinson

Re: Please advice with Equilibris

Unread postby Godwinson » 23 Aug 2016, 22:32

The install was succesful because I see in the name of mod in lower left corner of main menu screen
But I don't find new items,spells or new campaigns .I played one Lysander's mission

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Aug 2016, 17:50

You need to check if install was really successfull. It could be only partially done.

Try it again on a clean game installation and before installing the mod disable any antivirus or firewall - to prevent them tampering with installation proces. After installation enable them again.

And check on Ogre Magi if they can cast spells. That's one of Equi features.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 24 Aug 2016, 22:38

New campaigns were planned, but as of now they are not there. Lysander mission is part of standard campaign, where almost everything is defined and very few things are left for chance. There is no summoning or necromancy either. But you can check interface improvements (like magic resistance stat) or just creatures' stats to see if changes are there. Just some quick checks.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Return to “Equilibris”