Heroes 4 Spellbook in Full HD

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

Heroes 4 Spellbook in Full HD

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 12 Aug 2016, 15:25

After the previous article, when Equilibris Team showcased some adventure map Full HD images, some people asked for more. Today we show the spellbook. 

Background image is just a random wallpaper to give you an example. Alas, we don't even know the author to credit him or her. 

Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: Heroes 4 Spellbook in Full HD

Unread postby Karmakeld » 12 Aug 2016, 17:43

Although it's just a random background, I find the idea interesting to match the background with the hero class or spellclass, but I doubt it's possible in game..?

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 13 Aug 2016, 13:10

surely that should not be hard to code in?

plus, there are lots of hero classes in H4. I'm sure our many artists would be glad to offer their skills to draw a background for each hero class. Admittedly that would make for a fairly large download, but it would be popular.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 14 Aug 2016, 15:21

8|
That looks stunning. :tsup:

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 16 Aug 2016, 19:02

Karmakeld wrote:Although it's just a random background, I find the idea interesting to match the background with the hero class or spellclass, but I doubt it's possible in game..?
Right now there are 3 situations when you can see a spellbook: on adventure map, in battle and in city library. Only the city library spellbook is opened with a background. In all other cases the game uses current screen state as background.

The most logical thing to do is tie background to city's alignment, not the hero. And it's already there :)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Return to “Screenshots”