H7 Walkthroughs Completed

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

H7 Walkthroughs Completed

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 25 Jun 2016, 03:02

You may ask yourself: "What took so long?" Well, long story short: I haven't been very active lately. I'm slowly moving away from the franchise, focusing more and more on other aspects of my life and less on this. But I promised myself, months and months ago, that I would finish the Heroes VII walkthroughs, so now that I have some spare time on my hands, I decided to do it.

So then, the Dungeon campaigns are done, and I just finished Ivan's story too, mere minutes ago. The clock is 5am here and I guess I do still kinda miss the days when I could play all-nighters with my buddies. Anyway, I hope you find my work useful, and if you have any comments to make or things to add, you can put it all in the comments of the articles.

Enjoy!

Celestial Heavens' walkthroughs page
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

Kenshinzen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: H7 Walkthroughs Completed

Unread postby Kenshinzen » 25 Jun 2016, 06:59

thank you for everything. :tsup:

DanTanna
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby DanTanna » 26 Jun 2016, 02:36

Thanks for your hard work!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Jun 2016, 18:53

:)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Erwinner
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Erwinner » 28 Jun 2016, 21:00

hey Kalah mate can you tell a bit more about the roadmap of The Celestial Round Table, concerned for the projection, sounds a bit grim there to be honest with less interest from staff and the dwindling forum, leaving not much life left,

do you think CH will endure around and if not how does the timeline,
although Ubisoft and Erwin have indeed destroyed the series, there's lots of good stuff on forum and site which it would suck to suddenly go up in smoke into the ether lol

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 Jun 2016, 19:46

To be honest, I am considering placing the site in a state of hiatus since there is no new information being added. I have done the walkthroughs, but I wanted stats and faction pages for H7 and could not find anyone who would do it. That tells me that as far as keeping the site up to date with information is concerned, there's only me. And I'm not going to keep doing that much longer.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 30 Jun 2016, 20:51

That's a sad thought, actually. After what, 13 years that I have been visiting this place, sometimes being away for a couple of years myself, it was always heartwarming having you guys around to chit-chat a little, even when the ominous destiny of the series was being blended with carrots and potatoes of awful results. But it's just as you said, hard to keep feeding it if no interest seems to evolve around it. It tells pretty much about how H7 is going on.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Sunlover
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sunlover » 03 Jul 2016, 06:25

Just a thought, with the Steam Sale going on right now and H7 being down to $15 [which is the price point *I* am going to leap in and play it at; since the reviews were mixed around Release Day, and game mechanics problems from what I understand], you might want to consider keeping it going until year's end at least. Some of us are just getting our feet wet in H7 territory!!

Also, Kalah, I tried to email you directly regarding updating some of the older guides, particularly for HOMM5 and the expansions; since some (or many) points were skipped or not covered by maltz -- I tried emailing you from what I thought I tracked down as your email address, but it bounced...:( ...was wondering if you'd like some updated guides possibly...but your call though...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Jul 2016, 10:21

Yes, updates are always welcome; the simplest way would be if you posted comments on the articles.

Return to “News”