Mystery of Sand M&M7

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Bandobras Took
Genie
Genie

Re: Mystery of Sand M&M7

Unread postby Bandobras Took » 08 May 2016, 00:17

Baronus wrote:The same person :-):-):-):-) You dont see?
I'm confused; who are you talking to? I only ask because your response has nothing to do with my post, which is directly above yours.
Far too many people speak their minds without first verifying the quality of their source material.

Baronus
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Baronus » 10 May 2016, 14:45

I dont analize your fantasions. Im talking about real game. If you dont want see its your problem.
In MMI and MMII we dont have countries like in HIII fabula. We dont have fabula in MMI and in MMII we have only conflict between Roland and Archie and the same themes in MMVI. I dont see big differences. Only graphic is another. If you see conflicts between HII and MMVI fabula write it. It is interesting.

hellegennes
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby hellegennes » 11 May 2016, 05:18

You are not making any sense, so I don't see any reason to continue the discussion. We have established the fact that you are wrong in your assumptions and your arguments about the state of completeness of MMVII are baseless. If you don't want to understand, that's your prerogative.

Xfing
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Xfing » 16 Jun 2016, 17:41

Baronus wrote:I dont analize your fantasions. Im talking about real game. If you dont want see its your problem.
In MMI and MMII we dont have countries like in HIII fabula. We dont have fabula in MMI and in MMII we have only conflict between Roland and Archie and the same themes in MMVI. I dont see big differences. Only graphic is another. If you see conflicts between HII and MMVI fabula write it. It is interesting.
There is no conflict between the countries presented in H3 and those in MM7.

H3 Erathia - MM7 Steadwick (called Erathia), Tidewater (called Tatalia)
H3 Avlee - MM7 Pierpoint (called the Tularean Forest), Spaward (called Avlee)
H3 Krewlod - not featured in MM7, played no role in the story
H3 Tatalia - the lizard-ruled part not featured in the game, but alluded to (Lord Markham's vase is a present from Catherine Ironfist for his effort in the war against Tatalia, his manor is on the very Tatalian land recaptured in the war).
H3 Bracada - the snowy highlands are absent, instead we get Bracada Desert which lies to the north of them and Celeste, the capital. The mountains are mentioned though, Celeste is said to be anchored in them and the clouds. The mountains were clearly not forgotten.
H3 Deyja - MM7 Moulder (called Deyja), The Pit
H3 Nighon - MM7 Mount Nighon. Nighon isn't an underground kingdom or anything, the tunnels seen in HoMM3 are just tunnels dug by people from Nighon to invade Antagarich proper, because Nighon is an island. This is mentioned in Heroes 3 multiple times.
H3 Eeofol - MM7 Eeofol
H3 Contested Lands - MM7 Harmondale

Did I miss anything?

Return to “Might and Magic”