Which Faction Do You Want Next?

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.

Which faction would you like to see added to H7?

Fortress
18%
Inferno
18%
Sanctuary
41%
Other (please specidy)
23%

Total votes: 22

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Which Faction Do You Want Next?

Unread postby Kalah » 30 Jan 2016, 12:35

It's been a while sine Heroes VII was released, and the fans are hoping for expansions to be made, adding more contents and factions to the game as well as general improvements. With that in mind, which faction would you like to see next?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Which Faction Do You Want Next?

Unread postby Pol » 30 Jan 2016, 12:51

As this is Faceless vs Angels, I would hope for return of Nagas. Sanctuary goes my vote.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Erwinner
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Erwinner » 31 Jan 2016, 13:47

Kalah wrote:It's been a while sine Heroes VII was released, and the fans are hoping for expansions to be made
speak for yourself please lol

I would prefer better game built from the ground up or even no game to prolonging this disaster, and for factions wouldn't want any of those, I'd rather have the classic H3 Fortress lol

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 31 Jan 2016, 17:03

I don't understand why they made Naga creatures associated with Japanese culture. For Sanctuary, I'd like a more diverse line-up with Japanese mythological creatures and preferably not only water themed. I chose other because the best option for me is a new faction. I don't care what it is; it could be tank Nagas for all I care. Just new please - or at least a rework of an existing faction.

gourley4p
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby gourley4p » 02 Feb 2016, 14:12

I really enjoyed the Sanctuary play style. I am curious how it would work in MMH7, since so much of the strategy in MMH6 was about using the nagas to heal.

Alfalken
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alfalken » 17 Feb 2016, 03:59

Storywise, the Inferno seems a natural fit for expansion. They played quite a role in some of the campaigns and influences things from the background as well. Id like to see their motivations explained more. And I'd love to see what happens to our Raelag/Agrael too.

Gameplay wise, the Sanctuary would seem like a cool addition.

Humakt
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Humakt » 18 Feb 2016, 01:35

Sanctuary but do not give them the ability to travel on water so easily. It makes designing maps more problematic.
Thundermaps
"Death must be impartial. I must sever my ties, lest I shield my kin."

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 18 Feb 2016, 12:53

Humakt wrote:the ability to travel on water so easily.
Yes but any faction had the no boarding/landing penalty anyway, another completely retarded feature brought up by the brilliant Erwin Team.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 18 Feb 2016, 19:38

I would say "other". I would prefer they (not considering Ubisoft and that team working on the game, but let's SUPPOSE 'they' are people who know what they are doing) could come around with something brand new, so I won't give any names for that new faction. Surprise me. :rolleyes:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Heroes VII”