Knock knock..

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 Jun 2014, 15:21

"Who's bad?" and he did managed performing a moonwalk in spite of all his physical injuries. His funeral, given that he tripped over his cousin's tit (which happened to be on the floor), and fell over his back, not before his head hitting 2 shelves (one of which full of glasses and heavy porcelain), the corner of a table (ebony), the corner of a chair (iron) and a piece of Lego.

Breaking one of his vertebrae, he realized he couldn't move as he used to. He was now unable to catwalk upside-down, which was his favourite hobby, if not counting losing important things. This all happened in an instant. So fast that only thing that happened meanwhile was an infinite number of things with everybody else (which we cannot enumerate for the lack of time).

Gripping painfully around to find support and get steady, still not believing he wouldn't catwalk never ever more in his life, he felt something in between his numb fingers: ...
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Bloax
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Bloax » 12 Jun 2014, 16:15

"Hey, what is that.." He said as his dim, green eyes adjusted after getting a bit unfocused from the sudden head trauma.

Oh, it wasn't anything in particular - just someone's left thighbone, much like the one the dog stole from him.

Hm.

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 18 Sep 2014, 18:36

Having waited patiently for months, Officer Skelton still found himself at the same place, where he had been sitting since his fatal fall. His torch had burned out, leaving him without any Shades of Darkness. All was pitchblack. Not that it made much of a difference, as he lost his eyes shortly after his first death. Not due to surgical intervention, as you might think, but to a crow. Upon his reanimation he was given a pair of green glass eyes. The left one, had rechieved a minor crack, when he had slammed his head into the piece of lego, which some inconsiderate moron had left laying on the floor.

The mausoleum dweller on the other hand, wasn't as patient as Skelton. No he'd gone mad. Or more mad than before. Yelling for the poor Officer to show himself. "Skelton! I know what you're up to! I know you're trying to plant evidence in my Mausoleum. You come here with these wild accusation, only to place your own dead corpse inhere, so your so-called rumor will turn out to be true. But I won't have it. They will never find you. Do you hear me? Never find you, ha ha ha!

Meanwhile Skelton heard laugher. And talk. He decided to use the newfound thighbone as a crutch. But getting up wasn't easy. Boy, was his cousin's Mumbubelia's right tit getting heavy. His jacket dragged along the floor, from the heavy tit placed in his left pocket. The heavy tit and the missing thighbone, made him limb along, all sideway.
After a good long limbing, he came to yet another Ebony table. But there was a strange man sitting behind it. Tall and thin he was. The man looked a Skelton for brief moment, nodded a few times and then turned away.

"And now for something completely different" he said and slapped the unaware Officer, with a large salmon.
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Re: Knock knock..

Unread postby Karmakeld » 11 Dec 2015, 23:22

Months has passed, and suddenly Offer Skelton came to his consciense. He sat upright. His broken vertebrae had mended, but in a bad way, leaving his spine with an occasional wiggling. In his one hand was a left thighbone and under his leg was his cousin's Mumbubelia's right tit. "Seem like I died" he said out loud, rather puzzled. "But then I survived. Huh.." Having lost all memory of his whereabouts, he started by investigating his surroundings, as any good officer. He soon noticed a calendar on the Mausoleum wall. "December?!" He exclaimed. "Then it's almost christmas.." Behind him a Venom Spawn was whisling a merry tune, while sweeping the floor. "Excuse me, but what date is it today?" Skelton asked.

"December 11th."

"11th?! That's even closer to christmas.. Why haven't anyone awoken me?"

"Well, this is a Mausoleum. We're rather used to dead corpses laying around. Say, are you gonna eat?" the spawn ask, looking at the floor.

"Eat it?! But it's my cousin Mumbubelia's long lost right tit!" The expression of the face of the spawn, made Off. Skelton realize he'd better clarify his answer. "No, I ain't gonna eat it. And neither will you. I'm gonna deliver it back to Mumbubelia."

"Relax, I have no intention of eating an old tit. Momma always told me not to eat old body parts that's been laying on the floor. But you never know with you undeads. I just need you to remove it, so I can mop the floor."

"Oh.. Right" Skelton replied changing his skeletal facial expression from startles to slightly embarrased. So I have a left thigh bone and my cousin's right tit. I should try to find a way out of here. As he started walking, Officer Skelton, felt he carried more stuff in his pockets....

Maciek
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Maciek » 12 Dec 2015, 00:14

One of them was an old note. Skelton recognized his own handwriting and, still slightly confused, read it aloud:
"My mission is to find unauthorized corpses in Cassidy's Mausoleum.
If that's not possible, place my own in there and wait for Inspector Case."

There was also some newer text on the note, also apparently written by him:
"Serck feild, ploy died. bor'l mov. leivv no wirtnsss of me move!"
Skelton must've been in a pretty bad shape while writing that second note, as it was full of errors and written with a pencil instead of tobacco. (Or was it Tabasco? Doesn't matter.)

"Sorry, but I must play dead and can't leave any witnesses of me moving." Said Officer Skelton, quickly put his bone back in place, instinctively found his sword and charged to attack the little Venom Spawn.

"What?! No! please! I won't tell anyone!... Mommy! He's moving!" Cried the little Spawn, but there was no response.

[At this point, the story forks a little and the player is asked a question: Do you wish to attack the crying little Spawn?]

[If yes, a combat starts between 1 Skeleton and 1 Troglodyte.]

Meanwhile, at the front door.
>Knock knock<

"Who is it?"

"Inspector Justin Case! Open up in the name of Law! You have three seconds or we will use a banana juggler, an invisible mime, a cute kitten and a whole damn circus!"

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 16 Dec 2015, 10:10

More than three days had passed, since Officer Skelton had started his charge toward the venom spawn. Awaiting the players order wheter to attack or not, they both remains in the same place and position as we left them in on the 12th. The calendar days had passed and the huge floor clock had been ticking non stop, making the situation even more stressful for both parts. The spawns crying had turned into a nervous sopping 2 days ago, and it had begun sweating heavily the day before this one, leaving a pool of sweat and tears on the floor around it.
Officer Skelton, being a trained officer as he were, was showing no such sign of nervousness. He wasn't sweating, he had remained dry as a bone the entire time. Thank goodness for his training, he thought to himself.
With one eye focused on the spawn, he was able to direct his other eye towards the calendar. Something he had learned in MS paint, using zombie eyeballs, small enough to being able to rotate in his eye sockets. If this player kept Skelton waiting much longer, he could be forced to chose an action himself. Christmas was closing in..

Meanwhile outside, Inspector Case had been waiting for more than his warned three seconds.
He was forced to choose between 3 actions,
A) either the Mausoleum caretaker would come and open the door (but this wasn't really Inspector Case's choice to make, but more of a trick option, designed to confuse him)
B) unleash the banana juggler, the invisible mime, the cute kitten and a whole damn circus!" - (with unpredictable consequences to follow..)
C) Call upon the assistance of Major Newsevent and his army, doing so, would cause Inspector Case to end his turn, without moving. (..and possibly also cause his circus team to act out unpredictable actions or performances - also with unknown consequences.)

Return to “Campfire”