Bug reports after patch 1.4

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
crislevin
Peasant
Peasant

Bug reports after patch 1.4

Unread postby crislevin » 05 Nov 2015, 23:47

Guess I have to be the first!

Ultimate skill of Paragon doesn't work. It doesn't show proper tooltip, and it doesn't improve effect of the spells to master level.

gomaki
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Bug reports after patch 1.4

Unread postby gomaki » 06 Nov 2015, 15:00

Thanks Crislevin. Thanks for the report. That is fixed already in the next support patch. Odd this GUI issue crept in.

http://imgur.com/kLre3Uw

Madaxe
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby Madaxe » 06 Nov 2015, 16:50

I too have seen the bug that crisleven is showing.

* Medusa Sorceress can't end turn or move after firing....battle stuck. If she moves, then fires, battle continues normally.
* Crash to desktop at one point trying to load game from Combat screen (after Medusa stuck battle)
* Had a few instances of my Hero being unable to attack or cast a spell. Actions are greyed out. "No Active Hero" if you hover over attack or spell book. If I click spell book, I can, in fact, cast a spell. But, can't direct attack.
* Umm, excuse me, you are in my personal space..... Golems standing on top of my Sentinels, attacking my crossbowman
* Cabirs moved off the map. I was still able to attack them and finish the battle.
* Hovering Mouse over units in a blizzard blocks the floating "Damage" box you usual get.
* Not sure if the following Skill things are bugs or not. If they aren't, I think they should be changed....
* Skills (random) - Sometimes I seem to be only offered one "perk/ability", when it would seem I have plenty that can be offered
* Skills (random)- I am offered two skills I don't have....I thought one of them was supposed to be an option to level up a skill I am working on already.

Last edited by Madaxe on 15 Nov 2015, 12:04, edited 5 times in total.

gourley4p
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby gourley4p » 06 Nov 2015, 20:07

Madaxe wrote:
* Medusa Sorceress can't end turn or move after firing....battle stuck. If she moves, then fires, battle continues normally.
* Crash to desktop at one point trying to load game from Combat screen (after Medusa stuck battle)
This happened to me last night also. I am not able to reliably reproduce, but I am able to workaround by clicking Auto-Combat. I'll try to post another bug when I get home from work today. I have a screen shot for that one.

crislevin
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby crislevin » 08 Nov 2015, 10:29

gomaki wrote:Thanks Crislevin. Thanks for the report. That is fixed already in the next support patch. Odd this GUI issue crept in.

http://imgur.com/kLre3Uw
appreciate it. Hope the fix comes out soon.

Alfalken
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alfalken » 16 Nov 2015, 04:04

• Druids and Druid Elders still sometimes faces backwards when using Leaf Dagger.
  • Namtaru's Dark Touch sometimes causes the enemy to not retaliate. This is pretty unpredictable, as sometimes they do retaliate, sometimes they don't.
  • Adventure Spells are tricky business. Sometimes it works on first try, sometimes it requires two tries to work, sometimes it doesn't work on first try and the game marked it as I've used adventure spell for the day. Bummer.

Return to “Heroes VII”