Bug reports

The game Might & Magic: Heroes VII, developed by Limbic Entertainment.
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Bug reports

Unread postby Panda Tar » 14 Oct 2015, 14:52

If you are unable to launch the game after the update, we recommend you to use “verify game integrity” feature to solve this situation. Indeed, it seems some users are experiencing data corruption during the patching process.
Both Steam and Uplay have this option. Thought it could be useful adding this info here.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Alfalken
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Alfalken » 14 Oct 2015, 18:45

Popped H7 in real quick, and... voila, Haven 4 works. The bugged enemy hero is not in town anymore (as it should be, since my thieves guild says the enemy has no hero), and it's left with an empty town with a few garrison troops. Clicked autobattle, won the game, got achievement and cutscenes. Awesome. :D

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 14 Oct 2015, 20:20

One suggestion Kalah

Since you're the thread starter and the mod why not collect a big, big list of bugs on your OP. Whenever people file a bug report, paste the main points in your OP. Then whenever a new patch addresses these bugs, edit and use strikethrough.

Hopefully we start with a super, super long bug post that eventually becomes all-strikethrough.

I think many old fans like me are just waiting on the sidelines, wanting to see that all or nearly all reported bugs have been turned into strikethroughs. When the only bugs left in your OP are trivial or very system-specific ones, game will be worth buying.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 14 Oct 2015, 21:55

I'll try that.

Closing this for the sake of good order. Will open a new one since the patch is now live.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Heroes VII”