H7 Beta Round #2

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
{CH}ArticleBot
CH News Reporter
CH News Reporter

H7 Beta Round #2

Unread postby {CH}ArticleBot » 20 Aug 2015, 19:41

Ubisoft are launching a second beta round next week. They are also giving away beta codes at random intervals, but they are snapped up quickly so you'll have to pay close attention to their Facebook account if you're going to get hold of one.

In this round, you will be able to play Haven and Academy, as before, and also Dungeon and Sylvan. There are 4 different maps.

For full info about this beta round, see this page.

If you're playing the beta, please pay special attention to the bugs that still exist and report them to the developer team. What we need at this point is not merely players trying the game, but actively contributing to its improvement. You can also post your general impressions in our forum.
Read full article...
CH First Mechanized Brigade - Newspapers Lieutenant
Submit Map | Maps | Walkthroughs | Downloads

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: H7 Beta Round #2

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 25 Aug 2015, 04:38

In retrospect, I regret not voting for stronkhold and necro. Barbs are best themed faction as far as unit composition goes so it would be nice to see them do stuff.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 25 Aug 2015, 12:51

I like it how some of us get to pre-order so we can report bugs lol

masotime
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby masotime » 26 Aug 2015, 20:19

Humble bundle weekly has a beta key for $1 (amongst other great might and magic deals)

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

crees0921
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby crees0921 » 19 Sep 2015, 10:42

I just received an email from Ubi asking me to complete a survey on Beta #2. According to Ubi, "your comments will enable us to work on improvements before release on September 29". I'm wondering if others have completed the survey and what they thought of it.

The survey did allow me to make two plugs for this site and even with that, it is clearly more focused on sales and marketing than on making improvements. Not once did it ask what worked well and what did not in the beta. Sigh...

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Sep 2015, 22:24

I didn't receive it (even though I've been active and playtested too) but I've seen it. In form of "rate from 1 to 5", no ability to comment, and not the most relevant questions IMO, Ubisoft surveys and how they do their statistics lol

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 20 Sep 2015, 03:43

You guy's are really dropping the ball on updating the HoMM news. :devil:

Lots of story based stuff; Sandro's story was well written but for some reason, I face palmed on his birth name.

Return to “News”