Status of this forum

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Status of this forum

Unread postby Kalah » 25 Jul 2015, 13:27

Hi,

In the middle of this transition, I am looking through the various forums and thinking about restructuring things. You know, setting up subforums, merging things etc.

I also looked at the usergroups. The WoG team group has some inactive people, notably the leader who seems not to have been active for 7 years.

What do you guys think? This forum - who are actually using it and want to make a positive contribution?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Re: Status of this forum

Unread postby Salamandre » 25 Jul 2015, 14:00

WoG team is about wog 3.58. Which is now unsupported and obsolete, as Era II is in development, using WoG 3.59 executable as base. Then people involved changed over years, as in everything. The original team isn't anymore active but there are dozens of other talented and skilled people working on.

I also think that maintaining a whole forum here for WoG is no longer necessary, activity dropped to none (similar to HC too). Maybe after H7 release, if disappointing, people will return to H3 safe roots, but if H7 is good, Darwinism will prevail. ;)

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 29 Jul 2015, 12:34

Perhaps a pinned sub-forum in the HIII/IV forum. Perhaps Equilibris should follow there as well.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 29 Jul 2015, 13:19

I'm thinking more in tems of moving both WoG and Equilibris to become subforums of the Modcrafting guild. Also, if noone objects, the usergroup can be disbanded.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Aug 2015, 18:37

This WoG forum has been retained (not closed) but moved into the Modcrafting guild as a separate subforum. The WoG usergroup has been disbanded.

Return to “Wake of Gods”