Closed Beta Opens June 3rd

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Jun 2015, 18:39

So, let's try again.

As you can see <a href="/https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/ ... w">here</a>, the beta of <i>Heroes VII</i> opens tomorrow:

<center><b>Might & Magic Heroes VII's Closed Beta will be available tomorrow (June 3rd) at 2pm CEST and will last until Wednesday 17th 2pm CEST! </b></center>

For those of you who are playing it, I would like to invite you to <a href="/viewtopic.php?t=15140">this forum topic</a> where you can post your impressions.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1433270378
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 03 Jun 2015, 10:42

Wow, so put aside everything else, 'coz you only got 14 days to Try it. Or perhaps the beta is just that short...?
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Jun 2015, 16:29

Don't pretend you have better things to do, Karmakeld, because we all know it's not true. ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Fuddelbaerentatze
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Fuddelbaerentatze » 03 Jun 2015, 17:01

Sticked the tab and pressing F5 now ... again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... oh come on folks, nobody is posting ... please post something for the sake of world peace!

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 05 Jun 2015, 09:05

Kalah just to give the impression that I do have better things to do, I've waited a full 2 days, to post a reply :-D
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 05 Jun 2015, 10:56

You mean ... you have a *gasp* a LIFE?! 8|

What's it like? :devious:

Khalbrae
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Khalbrae » 07 Jun 2015, 00:09

Man, wish I got into this beta. I remember playing the H6 beta on a severely underpowered PC when Shyranis got it.

crees0921
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby crees0921 » 08 Jun 2015, 13:08

Am wondering how folks are reacting to the beta. I was able to book a few hours over the weekend. There are a number of expectable bugs that I am sure are being worked out. What was more troubling to me is that gameplay seems much slower. Moving around the map, obtaining a much greater number of resources to build, battles, etc. AI turns are also long in the beta.

The new skill wheel will take some learning and it seems we will be more constrained with the number of artifacts that can be used.

One big positive is that gameplay does seem more consistent with H3 as was promissed. I also like how building requires choices and picking one means you don't have the other. This should extend the usability of a single map. Am wondering if there will the ability to demolish a building and rebuild the other. Team play seems to be more like the older versions as well where true teaming is available.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Jun 2015, 14:42

@crees0921: Go here to find out.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 01 Jul 2015, 17:55

You can vote for next faction in beta.

I chose dungeon because we know least info about it. The site lags so hard. :mad:

Return to “News”