Team

Forum for discussing the Heroic tabletop game
Sandro400
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sandro400 » 12 Mar 2015, 14:10

I don't mind at all, people on my forum call me only that ^_^

I'll wait then for the added info and then start to work on 2. Don't like to work without full info :D

Sleeping_Sun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sleeping_Sun » 13 Mar 2015, 20:59

Hello. :)

Because of my university studies, I'll be able to hop in and help from time to time. But, I'm eager to contribute to the project. :) The best contribution that I can give is in this domain:
8. Write the lore.

However, I am also interested in helping in these areas as well:
1. Design the game.
2. Design the game world.
3. Map the game world. (geographical map or adventure map? :| )
7. Draw the artwork. (not sure if I can create one, but I'm learning to modify already existent)

Of course, I can help in other areas if the need arises, but these are the ones that I can help, at least a little. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Mar 2015, 21:07

Welcome! :D Take your time learning your bearings.

Hm, Kalah was quicker than expected this time. :-D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 14 Mar 2015, 09:49

Hello there, Sleeping Sun! It's good to have you on board, even if only in sporadic capacity.

Sandro has also expressed interest in writing the lore, which is fairly closely tied to world design. I'll leave it to you two to figure out who is going to do what. The most straightforward way to assign work might be per faction, or faction type (there are two distinct types). On the other hand, if one of you has a lot more free time to dedicate to the lore than the other, you might want to approach it as a main and a supporting contributor.

Of course, you are more than welcome to pitch in in any other area that interests you.

Elvin
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Elvin » 17 Mar 2015, 21:36

Hello huys, thanks for the invitation :)
I, for one, am dying to find out what colour they paint Michael's toenails.
- Metathron

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 17 Mar 2015, 21:37

SQUEEE! :hug:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 18 Mar 2015, 09:16

Hi Elvin! Your reputation precedes you.

I hope you find something here that inspires you and that you would like to contribute to. :)

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Mar 2015, 15:24

Hello Groovy! Nice to meet you, the project seems awesome, just let me catch up on all these threads and I hope I can be of some help lol :-D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2015, 15:26

Finally. :tongue:

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 19 Mar 2015, 15:44

Good to see that you've found us, Galaad. :applause:

By the way, I love the Marelle concept. It makes me wonder what HoMM would be like if it didn't take itself so seriously. I guess more like HoMM of old.

Galaad
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Galaad » 19 Mar 2015, 16:13

Groovy wrote:By the way, I love the Marelle concept.
Thanks! Almost all the lore is written but I still need to come up with most of the creatures descriptions, and abilities, and possibly stats. Deadline is in about two weeks, I need to kick my ass a bit! :P

kobaltmaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kobaltmaster » 24 Mar 2015, 21:20

follows PandaTar when suddenly...

Hello everyone! I'm glad to see familiar faces and glad to meet new ones. I'd be happy to help out with the project whenever I can, guys.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 24 Mar 2015, 21:24

:proudirule:

Welcome, Kobalt-kun! Take your time to peruse here and there to learn a bit more about the project and if you have any questions, ask them away. :D

kobaltmaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kobaltmaster » 24 Mar 2015, 21:47

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll take a look around :)

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 25 Mar 2015, 05:42

Howdy, Kobaltmaster!

Your portfolio is most impressive. Whatever crumbs find their way to us will be warmly appreciated. :)

kobaltmaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kobaltmaster » 26 Mar 2015, 16:52

Good day to you Groovy!

Thank you for the appreciation and congrats with the project:) From what I read so far it looks fun and as I said I'd like to help out. When you have a clear idea of what you would like to see, be it a character or creature let me know and I'll see what I can do. A brief of sorts would be welcomed ;)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Mar 2015, 16:58

Well, artworks are needed in all aspects. Since frames, card models, to units, landscapes, icons of any kind. We should define, mainly, where to begin.

Later, I'd like to ask you something regarding sketching and digital painting to see how we could proceed with one of the artworks that I'm trying to finish - hopefully, not that long to finish it.

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 26 Mar 2015, 17:09

My suggestion would be to start with faction posters, purely because these are the least likely to change. The rest of the game is still in flux.

Sandro400
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sandro400 » 13 Apr 2015, 17:36

Hello again!
I would like to assure the team that I continue to work on Necopolis lore. The nest post would be about Undead types and their troops (in general).
The thing is, I don't have much free time recently + I already created at least 2 drafts of units but deleted them (didn't like the result). Yes, I want to present quality material and apply as little change as possible after posting the units. For that, I need more time. It's not something as easy as writing background stuff.
Meanwhile, I'm asking for suggestions. Post the types of Undead YOU want in the Necropolis faction in its dedicated thread. And, please, post suggestions aside "vampire-skeleton-zombie", i.e. aside must-have Undead.

P.S.: as for Vampires, I've came with a very good (IMHO) compromise, or should I say, I found this compromise. Stay tuned to learn more ^^

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 12 May 2015, 13:38

Sleeping Sun will not be returning for the time being. He has many duties in University and additional ones. Given that is top priority, he just informed me.

Hope things will go well with him due his hard work. :)

Return to “Tabletop Forum”