Randomness - vol. IV

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Mar 2015, 13:42

So, how's everybody doin'? :-)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Mar 2015, 13:54

Quite ok for a couple of months. Good mood, job is fine, friends are all ok as it seems, family is growing. :D Can't complain. About to start bidding good-bye to the Summer.

What about you, dear man?
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Mar 2015, 16:30

Good to hear. :-D

I'm not bad; been feeling the aftershocks of a stomach bug I caught last week, but it's getting better, I think. Time for a great barbeque party in the ski slopes tomorrow, when our school hits the piste for our annual winter activity day. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 03 Mar 2015, 17:46

For your good health then. :hug:

Sounds like some fun! I can only wonder how it is living in a place like that and having these winter-like activities. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Mar 2015, 22:53

Oh it's a bit like having a day at the beach.

Except for the sand. And the heat. And the ocean. In fact everything is different. But there is a grill to make burgers on. :)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 11 Mar 2015, 23:01

Baked bread today. It's yummy. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Mar 2015, 23:07

:D

Baking jobs for tonight. Not the greatest thing to do but, well, a man must survive somehow.

I miss the time when CH was a bit more crowded. Aging and having much more duties daily have some disadvantages over the 'online life'. I just hope everyone is ok, having a good time, healthy.

I wonder what has become of Ghostwriter, always with a very delicate health. As it seems the same about Mytical. Good people we may never talk to again.

I'm glad I got back here last year after almost 3 years of absence. It's always such a cozy place and getting news from some of you, even if very sporadically, is quite comforting.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 11 Mar 2015, 23:35

The RT place is the best place. :) I guess crowds will only start to come back if the new games improve in quality. Meanwhile I'll try to upgrade the forum by next year, come what may, even if it means doing a full reboot.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 11 Mar 2015, 23:39

I admire your dedication. ;) As long as after the reboot I keep being RT's mascot, I'm cool. :proudirule:

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 19 Mar 2015, 01:38

Panda Tar wrote:As it seems the same about Mytical.
Mytical hasn't made an appearance at HC in ages. I do hope everything is OK.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Mar 2015, 01:51

Someone told me he had a very delicate health and that he was under a very serious moment - one of those people usually don't get away from. I also do hope that it wasn't the case.

Corribus
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Corribus » 19 Mar 2015, 23:08

Panda Tar wrote:Someone told me he had a very delicate health and that he was under a very serious moment - one of those people usually don't get away from. I also do hope that it wasn't the case.
Yes, that is true - but he still stopped by once in a while to update us on how things were going. But it's been quite a while (2+ years?) since he checked in\.
"What men are poets who can speak of Jupiter if he were like a man, but if he is an immense spinning sphere of methane and ammonia must be silent?" - Richard P. Feynman

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 20 Mar 2015, 06:20

Kalah wrote:I guess crowds will only start to come back if the new games improve in quality.
Just curious: if Heroic ever sees the light of day, do you think there will be space for it on this forum, considering how different from HoMM it is turning out to be?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 21 Mar 2015, 11:17

Kalah wrote: Meanwhile I'll try to upgrade the forum SOON™
FTFY.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 21 Mar 2015, 13:27

Groovy wrote:if Heroic ever sees the light of day, do you think there will be space for it on this forum, considering how different from HoMM it is turning out to be?
As a separate forum, probably not. As a separate discussion topic in the Campfire or Heretics Hall, absolutely.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Mar 2015, 22:53

Happy Easter holiday! :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 27 Mar 2015, 22:55

Likewise! :-D

Hm, Is it already? :|

Anyway, got to go to my training. Bulking time! SQUEEEEEE!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Apr 2015, 12:07

The Mac I use for work just crashed... I'm on holiday this week but I can already see a greeeat start to next week .. Just what I need ... :disagree:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 07 Apr 2015, 17:27

This is eerie and scary.
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/qy6a6w.jpg[/img]

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Apr 2015, 12:11

Well, what people call themselves is up to them. :) As long as they're not using banned language.

I prefer to look at the number of registered members, which contains very few spambots. :-D

Return to “Campfire”