Megom Chronicles Project

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 11 Jan 2015, 12:17

Looking forward to seeing your new menu. Having play tested it I can't promise I'll play it again, at least not in near future. But congrats on a job well done. Now in a months time when you begin to miss campaign making, you know where to turn to ;)
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 11 Jan 2015, 13:11

sure do ;)

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 18 Jan 2015, 09:42

Having started the campaign some days ago I now have a question at the beginning of map 4 Omnes Pro Uno:

My Behart Coldfeet chose the Veracity Path and has gotten 3 artifacts as carryovers. My Question: can he transfer these artifacts to his 3 servants, or must they stay in his backpack till the end? Maybe otherwise they can't carryover at the end of this scenario, if they should.

a tipp: couldn't there be a blue garrison at the starting area where Behart - who isn't acting in this map - could be "parked" till the end, for avoiding a click (and a scrolling down to the 4th hero) in every turn, when he is "on the row".

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 18 Jan 2015, 10:06

Koni wrote:Having started the campaign some days ago I now have a question at the beginning of map 4 Omnes Pro Uno:

My Behart Coldfeet chose the Veracity Path and has gotten 3 artifacts as carryovers. My Question: can he transfer these artifacts to his 3 servants, or must they stay in his backpack till the end? Maybe otherwise they can't carryover at the end of this scenario, if they should.
You can dispose these artifacts as you please between your other heroes. Artifacts apart from wand will not carryover to the next map anyway.
Koni wrote:a tipp: couldn't there be a blue garrison at the starting area where Behart - who isn't acting in this map - could be "parked" till the end, for avoiding a click (and a scrolling down to the 4th hero) in every turn, when he is "on the row".
Ha! It is quite good solution. A shame I didn't think of that. It was annoying me as well. I added a sanctuary when you could park your hero, but it took 200 gp every turn, so it wasn't good. But yes this is good idea :) I will implement it in next fix.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 18 Jan 2015, 13:01

I'm wondering if this thread wouldn't fit better in the Mapmaking Guild forum ... Anyway, you now have your own campaign page as well, which is also open for comments.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 18 Jan 2015, 18:00

Masters of Sogishoara have topic here too ;)
Something bad happened with horizonal lines...

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 26 Jan 2015, 23:28

Having reached map 5 Penumbra it seems I cant't proceed any further, cause Yuki always dies, before reaching hut 2. Why is that so complicated? What is the clue? (Didn't find it even by looking into the editor.) ;|

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 26 Jan 2015, 23:34

The clue is reaching the next hut in time. :-D The map continues like This. I completed but dont remember they placement or any speciel route, sorry.
But I recall u get like 5 days before having to eat again.

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 27 Jan 2015, 08:53

@Koni
Yuki will be frozen to death if she won't be able to sleep once for 5 days in a hut. In the map there are snow huts spred all over it. To use the hut to sleep in it you should stand EXACTLY opposite to entrance to it and END TURN without moving.

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 27 Jan 2015, 17:37

Duzeom_ wrote:@Koni
Yuki will be frozen to death if she won't be able to sleep once for 5 days in a hut. In the map there are snow huts spred all over it. To use the hut to sleep in it you should stand EXACTLY opposite to entrance to it and END TURN without moving.
That's a pretty cool idea! That gives me some inspiration for something I can use in my third map, thanks Duzeom!

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 27 Jan 2015, 18:58

iLiVeInAbOx05 wrote:
Duzeom_ wrote:@Koni
That's a pretty cool idea! That gives me some inspiration for something I can use in my third map, thanks Duzeom!
You should play Megom Chronicles, you would get tons of them ;)

iLiVeInAbOx05
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby iLiVeInAbOx05 » 27 Jan 2015, 19:11

Duzeom_ wrote:You should play Megom Chronicles, you would get tons of them ;)
Haha I believe you. I want to play your campaigns and Karmakeld's, but then I would never have any time to work on mine :(!

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 29 Jan 2015, 17:14

Nonsense. Duzeoms is looong ;) mine is short (so far).
Anywho I found time to play all 3 of Duzeoms campaign while still working on mine.. Oh wait, so in fact Duzeom is the responsible for me not having progressed more. Duzeom, I think you should Help me finish my campaign then ;) but serioudly I Can highly recommand playing or at least viewing other campaigns/maps for inspiration. But in the end only tour imagination is the limit (in most cases)

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 30 Jan 2015, 09:00

I still have an idea of calaborating campaign of few mapmakers (eg, Karmakeld, Taro & me). It would be awesome!

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 31 Jan 2015, 22:21

Funny thing is that Taro is allready helping me make some of the later maps, designing Adventure map.
I wouldn't mind letting my campaign become a common project. Rather that than starting from scratch. But I support the Idea, I just dont have time to start something new, then my campaign Will never Be done..

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 07 Feb 2015, 09:21

Megom Chronicles: Tales of Souls hit 2000 download! Thank you all for playing my campaign!

@Taro - did you manage to copy custom portrait?

How do you like new Memory Crystal campaign?

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 07 Feb 2015, 12:25

wow, congratulations on the amount of downloads.
it's nice to see so many are still interested in H4 maps/campaigns... or perhaps just yours ;)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 07 Feb 2015, 14:02

Campaigns in general seem to be quite popular. Maybe I should bring my own H4 campaign back out from hibernation ...? ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 07 Feb 2015, 14:19

:yes: ..spring is comming, time to wake up from the hibernation..

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 07 Feb 2015, 15:04

Kalah wrote:Campaigns in general seem to be quite popular. Maybe I should bring my own H4 campaign back out from hibernation ...? ;)
I would love to see you campaign Kalah!

Return to “Heroes I-IV”