Dungeon Line-up Vote

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Dungeon Line-up Vote

Unread postby Panda Tar » 05 Nov 2014, 20:37

mr.hackcrag wrote: And fortunately, it has no legs. :)
Wait the upgraded version, with legs, 8 arms and a hunchback. :shh:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Fuddelbaerentatze
Peasant
Peasant

Dungeon Line-up Vote

Unread postby Fuddelbaerentatze » 05 Nov 2014, 23:48

I think that's the one from H6?

That may well be the case. Didn't recognize that. I got stuck early in H6 and never played it again since then. My copy of the expansion is even still wrapped.

Hydra looks very mean.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 06 Nov 2014, 18:45

While they count the votes, you can vote for the Sylvan town screen.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Dungeon Line-up Vote

Unread postby Pol » 06 Nov 2014, 18:46

Voted for Shield and Trees dwellings for Sylvana. Particulary I plan to check, how the things will be going after release. To avoid unecessary voting next time, I never was for MMO fun.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 06 Nov 2014, 20:00

I couldn't help but vote (noooo! :cry:) to the tree-like townscreen. I couldn't see how the other was like because it was just a close up to a single building. Hard to tell how that layout looks in the big picture. And I saw water down there, which simply looked similar to the tree too. So... troublesome. :disagree:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 06 Nov 2014, 22:26

I can't tell which one I like more with just those two images. :|

Is that tree floating above the water? First one has better lighting, but lightning is a separate vote, so I don't understand how to make a decision...

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 07 Nov 2014, 00:47

The vote is moot. :)

Dwarf-eating carrot?!!??!!?!?! That will be the day! :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Dungeon Line-up Vote

Unread postby Pol » 08 Nov 2014, 08:34

Shield is out, you may revote for the rest. :(
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 08 Nov 2014, 14:54

:cry:

I hate voting.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Dungeon Line-up Vote

Unread postby Kalah » 09 Nov 2014, 14:16

There is no online requirement for H7, only a 1-time registration, then full features available offline. More info here.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 12 Nov 2014, 20:55

Oh yesh!... i can already see it... Troggies poking Kalahn closer and closer to the edge.... hmmm... my voting waiting feelings are bit like x)

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 15 Nov 2014, 05:09

You would think that the beholder would be in the line-up called faceless. Oh well, more room for elves with faces.

overall
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby overall » 30 Nov 2014, 18:27

its glory for troggies swimming trips for kalahn... oh look at that exactly 36% - 64% x) yea... voting this days requires some serious hardware to get wanted outcome...

hmmm... so lets see what we get...

-Assassin/Shade... some kind of rogue unit ok... i hope it comes other colors too...

-Troglodyte/Chthonian.... all my faith to this things x) hmmm... maybe there will be few heroes like in H3....

-Stalker/Tracker... elfish roguish ranged unit i assume... im not so in to this dark elf thing but guess few in this line up aint so bad...

-Minotaur/Minotaur Guard... classic unit very nice... in H3 i always wanted go in that maze where this came form...

-Strider/Soulless... hmmm... interesting creature no picture on this... first i thought that its like long bony basketball player with big hands x) but ok i assume its kind of "mimic" creature...

-Medusa/Medusa Sorceress... yeah!... nice to see medusa again looks wicked... don't really know what's that molten metal in her head but i assume its some kind of tiara...

-Shadow Dragon/Black Dragon... hmmm... in H3 i always thought this creatures bit overpowered... but i like that space in wings idea maby its takes away bit its classic look but.... H4 dragon was "im too fat to fly"... x)

-Cave Hydra/Dark Hydra... well this creature must be designers nightmare... always fun to see how its going to be implanted cos its so BIG its like dragon with 6 head on it body to support those heads must be huge... but i like this version eelish look... maybe bit too small body but in otherwise it probably fill half of screen...

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 10 Dec 2014, 15:13

Chose the Star town screen because it's new compared to other town screen and images they provided make it too difficult to judge quality of either.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 10 Dec 2014, 15:30

I won't vote on this one.

I sense them both as forlorn and boring, the same color for the whole thing. Although it may suit their needs, it's visually tiresome and dull: any of them.

I'd be more appeased by half the city within caves and another part in the entrance of a grotto, or something like this picture. Of course, showing an indoor town, and the moonlight beams falling from the entrance, shimmering on the waters, while the cliffs in the back you can see units flying, dragons in the sky, or whatever. Not the whole thing underground, all purple, all dull, and crystals shining here and there, as if they were fluorescent mushrooms.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 10 Dec 2014, 21:19

The art designs are getting repetitive and fans aren't helping by voting for towns that look like the same style as previous games (not that two limited options is fans fault). I'm not even sure what I'm voting for to be honest. What is even the point of this? :disagree:

Return to “News”