The Absence Thread II

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Feb 2013, 15:26

The last time I had the flu, I took one day off work. ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 26 Feb 2013, 15:51

But did you spread chocolate on your top? That requires a longer leave of absence. :D
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Feb 2013, 00:07

So true. :D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 17 Apr 2013, 21:12

I'm off to a conference hotel with my colleagues tomorrow, so I might be AFK for a couple of days.

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 03 May 2013, 09:47

Off for a 1-week- trip to the rivers of Rhine, Lahn, and Wupper. My wife wants to have a ride on the famous "Schwebebahn" in Wuppertal. Hopefully there is no "Tuffi" again as in 1950, who wants to have a ride, too. :D

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuffi

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 May 2013, 13:05

Ah, have a nice trip - I wish I could go too. Miss the Mosel valley and its fine wines ... :)

gravyluvr
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Gravyluvr sighting...

Unread postby gravyluvr » 28 May 2013, 14:52

Hey CH gang! long time no chat. checked in to download the EQ mod for HOMM4 for some nostalgia play on a laptop and thought i'd checkin and see who is still here. Good to see the site is still around and hope everyone is having fun.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If I were a flower, I'd be a really big flame-throwing flower with five heads.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 05 Jul 2013, 16:35

Leaving for the Netherlands tomorrow to visit my brother. Will be back in a week. May or may not check in during the trip.

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 31 Aug 2013, 08:59

I woke up this morning with an inexplicable longing for CH. So here I am saying hello :)
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 31 Aug 2013, 09:01

Yay! Hi! :-D

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Oct 2013, 09:43

Spilled tea on my Mac and it's completely fried. Still have my phone, but basically I'm out of action until Monday.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 12 Oct 2013, 17:21

Leaving for Switzerland tomorrow. Will be gone for a week.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Oct 2013, 20:03

Currently at Geneva Youth Hostel. I can haz Internet in my room. :oex:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 20 Oct 2013, 22:04

Back in Norway. Terra Norvegicus. Ahhhh. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Apr 2014, 21:10

After a loooooooooooooo (place many 'o's here for me, thanks) ooong time with many issues to focus on (also called life out there), and sadly not able to solve most of them, I returned with some free time, for now, tho check on RT. Still didn't forget the project that was left behind, but alas! not in a hurry either.

I could buy MM X, then I felt the urge to use some time to see my 11-year old forum mates (I mean those born from the knowledge of their existence, back in 2003 hoho, and the newer ones I like talking to).

So, how's everyone? Suffice to say that I'm sorry to left you guys without further ado. As it is, you can slap, gently, my furry face once. Twice, if you give me candies.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Apr 2014, 21:18

Pandaaaaaaaa!!!! :oex:

He's back! :hug:

And gets a smack! :slap:

I'm good, still here, still totally owning the place, posting news and trying to keep the work on updating the site going. In other words, not much change. ;)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 23 Apr 2014, 21:30

Glad to see you, Kalah-sama. :D

Yeah, and good work. Hopefully Ubi won't mess up too much with MM games so we can always gather here to eat marshmallows. :baby:
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 12 Jun 2014, 21:41

Well I will be heading to China for a couple of weeks. Leaving this Sunday, flying into Hong Kong for a couple of days then heading to Guangzhou for ten days. :D Looking forward to the food. :-D
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 13 Jun 2014, 12:58

Nice. Have a good time there. Avoid trouble. :D

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 13 Jun 2014, 22:09

I certainly will try; this trip is way out of my comfort zone, but you only go around once. ;)
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Return to “Campfire”