Play Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices!

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Eltechs
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Play Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices!

Unread postby Eltechs » 24 Mar 2014, 15:33

Hello everybody!
Here is a great news for fans of good old strategy games. Now you can play original Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices! We have released on Google Play a launcher app that allows you to run original HoMM III:
http://goo.gl/5oEKGE

Are you getting nostalgic over HoMM III? Tried next versions of this game but they lack authentic gameplay? Played clones but they do not feel right? If so, then this is the app for you!

HoMM III is an iconic strategy game and the legend among gamers. And with a help of this launcher app you could relive a gameplay of the original game. That is right! Original HoMM III! No changes, no modifications or alterations. Simply copy original HoMM III game from your PC to Android-based device and become the true hero of might and magic!
Last edited by Eltechs on 13 Apr 2014, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Mar 2014, 19:42

Wow, that's kind of cool!
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: Play Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile device

Unread postby MadMax » 24 Mar 2014, 22:45

Eltechs wrote:Hello everybody!
Here is a great news for fans of good old strategy games. Now you can play original Heroes of Might and Magic III on your mobile devices! We have released on Google Play a launcher app that allows you to run original HoMM III:
http://goo.gl/sYTFUI

Are you getting nostalgic over HoMM III? Tried next versions of this game but they lack authentic gameplay? Played clones but they do not feel right? If so, then this is the app for you!

HoMM III is an iconic strategy game and the legend among gamers. And with a help of this launcher app you could relive a gameplay of the original game. That is right! Original HoMM III! No changes, no modifications or alterations. Simply copy original HoMM III game from your PC to Android-based device and become the true hero of might and magic!

Is this real life?!?
"By the power of Zelas!"

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 24 Mar 2014, 22:49

Eltechs wrote:Hello everybody!
http://goo.gl/sYTFUI

How do I install Heroes on my computer?
"By the power of Zelas!"

Eltechs
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Eltechs » 25 Mar 2014, 00:37

HeroOfPunk wrote:
How do I install Heroes on my computer?
Actually, I didn't get the question. Could you clarify?

If you are asking about HoMM III for PC game, then you can purchase it, for example, here http://www.gog.com/game/heroes_of_might ... te_edition

And follow the installation instruction of that game.

Eltechs
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Eltechs » 25 Mar 2014, 00:42

Angelspit wrote:Wow, that's kind of cool!
Thanks! And you're welcome to share your experiences.

Bersaglio
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Bersaglio » 25 Mar 2014, 08:29

Paid?!?!! :devil:

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 25 Mar 2014, 19:05

Eltechs wrote:Thanks! And you're welcome to share your experiences.
I don't have any Android device unfortunately. :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Mar 2014, 19:39

Angelspit wrote:
Eltechs wrote:Thanks! And you're welcome to share your experiences.
I don't have any Android device unfortunately. :)
What prevents you from getting one? Tablets are cheap nowadays. :P

I heard about this one and it was recommended. However what surprise me now is, that in GooglePlay I don't see any reviews.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 25 Mar 2014, 19:54

I have a Windows Phone and two PCs (one for work, one for home stuff), that's more than enough.

My girlfriend has an Android tablet but I never really got the chance to try it.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Mar 2014, 20:17

Angelspit wrote:My girlfriend has an Android tablet but I never really got the chance to try it.
Convice her to play. Even my wife rated HeroesIII. to be a good game. And that's a lot from genuine non-player. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Mar 2014, 08:33

I'll be trading in my iPhone 4 for an Android phone (not sure which one, but I'm tired of this Apple platform crap) some time this year, maybe I'll pick this up.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Warmonger
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Warmonger » 26 Mar 2014, 14:53

It is illegal to demand fee for port of original game. Go home.

Luckily, we have VCMI, which is free.
VCMI : the future of Heroes 3!
People just don't care.

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 26 Mar 2014, 14:59

Well it's just a launcher that would support heroes, and homm3 must be gotten separately. Still I personally dont believe in cashing in on such applications so chance I will get it for myself are close to 0.
Regarding VCMI, as far as I understood android version is not supported and there is just early version of android version, or is it developed again ?

Bersaglio
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Bersaglio » 26 Mar 2014, 15:06

Warmonger wrote:It is illegal to demand fee for port of original game. Go home.
Tress wrote:Still I personally dont believe in cashing in on such applications so chance I will get it for myself are close to 0.
This. I can't believe that a launcher for HoMM (not including the game itself) can be paid. It's a nonsence and such project should be banned. IMO.

Warmonger
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Warmonger » 26 Mar 2014, 15:07

Regarding VCMI, as far as I understood android version is not supported and there is just early version of android version, or is it developed again ?
What makes you understand that VCMI Android port which I linked does not support Android?
VCMI : the future of Heroes 3!
People just don't care.

Xdarkon
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Xdarkon » 27 Mar 2014, 10:25

Luckily, we have VCMI, which is free.
Except VCMI is barely worked on and is a pain to get working /if/ your device is compatible

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 27 Mar 2014, 11:27

Bersaglio wrote:
Tress wrote:Still I personally dont believe in cashing in on such applications so chance I will get it for myself are close to 0.
This. I can't believe that a launcher for HoMM (not including the game itself) can be paid. It's a nonsence and such project should be banned. IMO.
Such applications are called wrappers and it's perfectly legal for them to be paid. - It's the same like if you are buying console to play console game.

If it's working smoothly there's nothing to solve and you can play original game on the android.
"We made it!"

Xdarkon
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Xdarkon » 27 Mar 2014, 11:47

Pol wrote:
Bersaglio wrote:
Such applications are called wrappers and it's perfectly legal for them to be paid. - It's the same like if you are buying console to play console game.

If it's working smoothly there's nothing to solve and you can play original game on the android.
Even if the launcher is paid but works well I think I'd buy it pretty quick.

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 27 Mar 2014, 21:02

Wait, we need to pay?...
"By the power of Zelas!"

Return to “Heroes I-IV”