Idea - M&M1 remake

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Maximus97
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Idea - M&M1 remake

Unread postby Maximus97 » 07 Feb 2014, 11:31

A new generation of gamers can not play with the old RPG-
series of M&M, because they are afraid of the old graphics, and old, it is not convenient Engine.
The old universe undeservedly abandoned - I consider it necessary to develop the Old Setting and
Ashan, at the same time (for example, the Heroes - Ashan, M&M - Ancient Universe)
I propose to implement the idea of ​​3D remake M&M1 - M&M1 with modern graphic and more convenient engine. Remake will allow us to return into the Ancient Universe. In 2016
M&M1 and the whole universe 30th birthday- a remake of this game would be an excellent gift for fans
on the anniversary of the Universe!
Sorry for my bad english.
Sincerely, Maxim

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 08 Feb 2014, 01:05

Would be nice... heck even use the same engine as MMX and sell as DLC

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 08 Feb 2014, 03:10

Looks rather good on paper, but I don't think MM1 really needs a remake. Another game set in one of the old worlds, like Varn or Xeen, would be nice, though.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 08 Feb 2014, 18:50

i wouldnt mind a remake, but i have already seen like 3 such projects die (i was even part of one as a mapper, Wizardrys MM1 remake project.)
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Return to “Might and Magic”