Moving my "profile" to a new copy of the game.

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Rapier
Scout
Scout

Moving my "profile" to a new copy of the game.

Unread postby Rapier » 30 Dec 2013, 15:50

Hello all,

I've not be around for a while due to having a baby. (well my wife... that old joke).

Anyway, I recently bought homm6 complete on steam. Is it possible to move my account from the other copy (already level 40 with many things unlocked) to the new copy?

Or does the complete version of the game get rid of the silly dynasty unlocks?
~ Rapier.

Coldy
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Coldy » 30 Dec 2013, 20:39

Don't know about that one.
I saw the offer on steam as well but I just could not bring myself to buy it....
Went for Metro:Last Light instead :P

Pol
Admin
Admin

Re: Moving my "profile" to a new copy of the game.

Unread postby Pol » 30 Dec 2013, 20:48

Rapier wrote:Hello all,

I've not be around for a while due to having a baby. (well my wife... that old joke).

Anyway, I recently bought homm6 complete on steam. Is it possible to move my account from the other copy (already level 40 with many things unlocked) to the new copy?

Or does the complete version of the game get rid of the silly dynasty unlocks?
You may try to copy folder profile and data. What it will cause in online systems I have no clue. Click here to see details in FAQ section.

I bought Fallen Enchantress : Legendary Heroes. And playing will need to wait, exactly from the reason which you wrote above.

Hi, back. ;)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Re: Moving my "profile" to a new copy of the game.

Unread postby Rapier » 31 Dec 2013, 12:09

Pol wrote:
I bought Fallen Enchantress : Legendary Heroes. And playing will need to wait, exactly from the reason which you wrote above.

Hi, back. ;)
I just replayed the first campaign in that it's not long. I didn't bother trying to copy my save - then I found out that the new campaign doesn't really build on the old one much and I could have not bothered :P

Unlocking all the stuff in the silly Dynasty tree would take a lot longer.
~ Rapier.

Rapier
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Rapier » 09 Jan 2014, 14:24

I sense this place is pretty dead :/

However if anyone was interested - buying the entire game again on steam did allow me to easily (seamlessly in fact) keep my old profile.
~ Rapier.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”