Megom Chronicles Project

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 27 Oct 2013, 13:46

Texts have lots of typos which I will later fix (most of them). Maybe I will write some additional texts to add more climate to the story - so I think is unnecessary for now to check them, because they can change.

Today I made a small program to nicely format exported text.

Ehlesgens!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ehlesgens! » 27 Oct 2013, 19:23

Duzeom_ wrote:Texts have lots of typos which I will later fix (most of them). Maybe I will write some additional texts to add more climate to the story - so I think is unnecessary for now to check them, because they can change.

Today I made a small program to nicely format exported text.
Ok :) well if you need any help, I'm here ^^, and I would still be happy to test the campaign for you :)

Edit: I've seen your e-mail for the drawings ^^

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 31 Oct 2013, 15:27

Ok I have two testers:

Advanced: Ehlesgens
Hard: Taro

Who else ? :D

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 11 Nov 2013, 11:40

The download number of Astral Romance and Megom Chronicles: Tales of Souls are nearly the same! Given that, they were posted in 2 years break it is marvelous result of this thread and people who wrote here posts. Thank you for all downloads and writing here, because it promoted this great work of mine.

The new part of Megom stories is under tests, so be tuned for the realese!

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 02 Dec 2013, 09:55

so how is testing progressing?
I'm silent in seven languages - and I got all my familys fear.
Everytime you throw dirt, you loose a little ground

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 02 Dec 2013, 17:27

Slowly, because one of the testers doesn't reply to my messages. So I have only two of them. I would be pleased to have more testers though.

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 02 Dec 2013, 17:43

hmm. then there's not much of a test person over that person :| ..
yeah, but it seems that testers in general are hard to find. Would have volentiered if I hadn't had my own project, if that's any comfort ;| ..
still I think you've progressed quite fast. But I guess you also have the experience to work rather focused

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 21 Dec 2013, 11:51

Still I lack a tester on advanced diffuculty. Anyone?

One tester have passed it on champion difficulty and was very happy about the campaign, though there are some things i need to fix.

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 28 Dec 2013, 11:01

As you can deduce the campaign won't be released in this year due to lack of testers. So far only one of them finished the campaign and sent me list of bugs. Further more my friend and I fixed all typos in the campaign. So I am still working on the campaign don't worry about that. But the release will be postponed.

I still encourage to take part in tests - campaign is in version 0.92 that means it is nearly excellent but needs further polishing.

By the way I want to wish all Megom fans Happy Year 2014. Let this new year will be full of new excellent maps and campaigns!

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 01 Apr 2014, 18:29

I am happy to inform all of You that Megom Chronicles Project is continously and rapidly developing.

The last tester - Karmakeld is now playing the campaign and it's matter of weeks so the campaign will be realesed!

Stay Tuned!

I don't have rights to the image. The original picture was made by:
Artwork by ChaoyuanXu
http://fav.me/d5383w8

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 02 Apr 2014, 08:46

I'm working as fast as I can, along side my own project. I'm more than half way done with map 3 of 8. Looking good so far.. But please be a little patient with me and rememeber that months consist of weeks ;)

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 20 Jul 2014, 08:41

For the ones who wait for new campaign - a real treat. In the Maptesting section on the main page of CH you can find a map Innocent Archipelago which was created specifically for Megom Chronicles Tales of Souls. It wasn't added to the release because I remade it in a better version. I encourouge you to test and play it. It is simple map - 4 players, no special conditions, great for multiplayer games or hot seats.

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 07 Dec 2014, 23:04

hey Duzeom..

how's this project going? No news for months..? 8|

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 10 Dec 2014, 22:10

Hello Karmakeld.
Thanks for asking. I am now working on the custom menu to heroes 4 but I am not expert in photoshop so progress is really slow. Addition to that I can work on it in average only in every second weekend and only few hours... Maybe on the christmas holiday I will finish the menu and everything will be ready.

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 29 Dec 2014, 18:16

Time of release! First week of January 2015!

I am proud to announce that after many perturbations, the Memory Crystal Campaign for Heroes of Might and Magic 4 will be released in first week (or so) of January 2015. I am sorry for all those fans who have waited for the campaign and for the continously changing the release date. It was because I was working on my own fanmade menu theme. Yes, that's right! The new campaign will have it's own menu image and music!

The new campaign will consist of:
- 8 beautiful maps, each tested by four mapmakers.
- custom portrait
- new main manu image and music!
- a great amount of fun and addictive story line.

Here I have made a teaser for all of you but specialy for the ones who didn't forgot about my project. It will show you what are you about to experience in the game.

Megom Chronicles - Memory Crystal teaser

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 30 Dec 2014, 11:42

Hi Duzeom_,

thanks for the teaser, it promises a great task, with many surprises, and, and and ...

Thanks for your great work and effort!!

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 30 Dec 2014, 11:46

Thank You for kind words Koni. I hope that you will like the campaign :)

Prepare Equilibris mod v3.51. Without it campaign won't go.

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 03 Jan 2015, 20:21

Taro
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Taro » 10 Jan 2015, 09:06

Well, several points from me:

1) I don't have new mod file in data somehow (still, I have equilibris).

2) I renamed your file "new mod" to "equi". After copy this to data I have new menu and new menu soundtrack (wandering). But I don't see a new portrait.

3) New menu looks gorgeous, and main theme makes me cry :(

4) You should write about it in Behemoth's Lair. We have a new map section, so it should be there.

5) Dose it include some modifications like more expensive potions of immortality?

Duzeom_
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Duzeom_ » 10 Jan 2015, 11:05

1) New_mod file is optional and game is working properly without it.
2) Bring back equi file to original and copy new_mod file into data catalogue without changing name.
3) Thank you. If you will play the campaign You will see that it really good fits to it.
4) Behemot's Lair doesn't have campaign section.
5) I decided not to add importality potion mod because this change is global and doesn't affect only one campaign. You can always play the game without using them if you want to play harder game. The campaign was tested by me by not using PoI.

Yes! After 3 years Megom Chronicles - Memory Crystal is at last available to download here in CH map archive!

Return to “Heroes I-IV”